Chapter 42: This Works (Jangras PoV)

The days seemed to blow by so fast at this point, none the less. As there was no such sort of response from the humans what so ever. As it was that I kind of was starting to almost get a little  bit worried.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then began to start to think at the exact same time as well, at that. That they some how did in fact need to find a way to get the supplies, at that.
As it was a bit hard to almost remember as to the fact that it was. That was were in fact in the middle of the desert, none the less. As I knew that there was no such sort of signs of life pretty much any where to be seen.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit at the thought of that. As I then also began to get my mind and my focus off of that all. As I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe.
"That isn't what my focus should be on right now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that I then just seemed to wake my self up quite a bit.
As it was that I then just seemed to hear a voice from right near me. As it was that I then just seemed to look on over to the dragon. As I saw that it was in fact Lunk, who was in fact speaking just now.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I looked at him, all of the sudden. And I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... This is how we do this... We have learned a lot from you all... But now it is time for us to teach you a little bit..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a bit of some time. As it was that I just seemed to wake my self up once again. As I then did in fact begin to remember as to just what it was that was going on.
As it was that I had in fact realized as to the case, all at once. That was when I then began to start to hear the voice of Blink, at that. As I looked at the red dragon, and I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... We already know how to beat the black dragons... Why are we wasting our time figuring out some more useless battle moves..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As he had quite a bit of an annoying voice, none the less. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that a lot of the younger dragons that were with us, did in fact just seem to agree with him.
I kind of squinted my eyes a little bit my self, all at once. As I wondered at times how Yikla could in fact like this dragon at all. As I just seemed to shake my head a little bit at the thought of that.
As it was that I then decided to step up and speak my self. As I then did in fact see every one look right at me. As they all listened as to what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
"Blink... Are you serious? We have plenty of battle moves our selves... Why would we not practice them? You want us to just sit here and be lazy, and let the black dragons steam roll us when they find us?" I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I saw that a lot of the dragons were in fact scared. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. As it was clear that no one wanted to hear the truth, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I felt like it had needed to be said, none the less. As Blink had his eyes wide, as it was clear he wasn't sure how to respond. As it was that I then just simply began to start to hear the voice of Lunk.
As it was that he just seemed to step in and speak once again. As I then did in fact look at the big red dragon. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Jangra is right... We still have much to learn... And we need to stay in shape and be ready for when they come... There is nothing much else that we can really do at this point..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact agree as to just what he had in fact said.
He had said it in a much more calm tone how ever, at that. As every one did in fact just seem to be a bit relieved, at that. As it was that it seemed to be the case, all except for one dragon, none the less.
As it was that I then heard the voice of a she dragon, at that. As I looked on over to see that it was in fact Plink. As I listened as to just what it was that the she dragon had to say in the very first place any ways.
"So... Why are we the ones who have to defend? We've left our homes... And now we are just waiting... What happens if we even win this war? Why can't Jangras little human friends fell us where Plyma is at, and then just let us kill him?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I felt like she had a bit of a fair point on what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead.
And I then just heard the voice of Lunk, all of the sudden. As he seemed to not be as calm this time. As I just then did listen as to what it was that he had to say back in response, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm afraid it's not that easy... You weren't there for the last time we tried to do that... We lost Jangras father in that battle..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact go and nod to me in condolence. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. I thought that it might bother me a little bit, such as it usually did.
But this time, I felt a bit more calm, at that. As it was that I just seemed to nod back at him. As it was that I saw that my friend Kota had his head low to the ground, just as soon as he had heard that said.
I almost felt like I wanted to make him feel better about it. But I felt like there was nothing that I could say. As it was that I just simply began to speak to my self quietly.
"Nothing that I can do about any of that..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that I just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
As it was that I just seemed to see a different dragon step up. As I then did in fact just seem to look right at the she dragon. As it was that I noticed that it was in fact Yikla, being brave enough to do so.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right at her. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say her self, all at the exact same time too.
"I know a lot about the black dragon techniques they use on you... I can teach you some and how to avoid them when we get through this..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I felt like a lot of the red dragons were going to be disgusted with her. Such as it was that it seemed to always be. When ever she was in sight, and when ever it was that she did in fact speak.
How ever, this time, it seemed like some of the dragons were excited. As it was that they felt like what it was that she had said was important. Which in her case, I knew that it was in fact the case.
Even as much as it was that I felt like I wanted to be upset with her. As I just seemed to once again shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then just spoke to my self a bit under my breathe, at that.
"Well... Here we go I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I was not at all too sure as to what I had meant. As it was that I just did in fact simply shake my head quite a bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that.
That was when it was that I heard the voice of Lunk, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to look at the he dragon. As I then also did listen as to what it was that he did in fact have to say just now.
"Alright... Let's get this started then..." I did in fact seem to hear him say. As it was that I also did in fact seem to see a bunch of dragons nod back to him. As it was that they now seemed to want to do this, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I saw a bunch of dragons start to follow Lunk. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to get ready to go to the training grounds.
How ever, just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then heard the flapping of some wings from not too far away. As it then got my mind and my focus on to that all of the sudden.
As I then just seemed to see Nink flying from where ever. As I had wondered where he had been at. As I then began to also hear him speak to us all, at the top of his lungs, all at the exact same time too.
"Wait... Hold up on what ever you are doing... The leaders are having a gathering right now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as he had said what he had said.
No one seemed to be at all pleased that Nink was the one who had said it. As it was clear that no dragon did in fact seem to like him. Which I kind of felt a bit bad about, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, I felt like there was simply nothing I could do about that right now. As I knew that I had to get my focus on what he had just said. As it was that Lunk then did in fact just seem to speak up loud to us all.
I then looked right on over to the he dragon once again. As my eyes were still wide, as I did such a thing. As I just listened as to what it was that he had to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well.
"Very well... We will get back to this later... We have more important matters at hand, so it seems..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at Nink.
Almost as if it was that he thought that the dragon was lying. And that perhaps, he was simply only trying to seek some attention. Which I knew was in fact not the case what so ever, as I knew that Nink felt better alone.
I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a bit, all at once. As it was that I saw that Nink didn't seem to under stand what he was getting at. As it was that he did in fact just seem to simply nod back to Lunk.
Just as he had done as such a thing like that of course. He then began to start to fly up high once again, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to speak up loud to all of the dragons my self.
"What are we waiting for? Come on!" I did in fact seem to say to them all. As it was that I did my best to try to wake all of them up, at that. As it was that I then just simply seemed to follow right behind Nink.
As the dragon was in fact very fast, all at the exact same time too. As it was hard for me to keep up with him, all at once. As it was that I felt like it might be due to the fact that I was in fact a bit out of shape, none the less.
As I knew that I had not done any of this in quite some time. As it was that I felt my self just seem to start to pant for air, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self a bit under my breathe as I did as such a thing like that.
"Can't believe that Blink would just be fine with not working..." I just did in fact just seem to say quietly. As it was that I just did my best to make sure that no one had in fact heard as to just what I had said.
As I knew that the dragons of his own tribe, none the less. That they all did in fact just seem to love him for what ever reason. As it was that it seemed to annoy me even more, just at the thought of that.
As it was that I knew that he could have any dragon that he wanted. But in stead, he seemed to want to go after the dragon. That I felt like I was still in love with just now, as it seemed to hurt me even more.
I felt like I had been the only one that had been there for her. And now she was going for a dragon that had in fact gone after her. As it just seemed to feel like it betrayed me, as I just then spoke to my self in a blank tone.
"Enough... There is more important things that need to be focused on right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As I knew that just what it was that I had in fact said. That it was in fact nothing but the truth, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to nod to my self. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As it was that I then just seemed to see that there was a huge amount of dragons all in front of me, none the less.
Not quite as many as the day that it was that I had lost my father. But there was still a ton of dragons that were here at this moment. As it kind of did in fact just seem to stress me out.
As I felt like I was going to be forced to have to speak up, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to gulp at the thought of that. As it was that I then just seemed to shake my head, and speak to my self quietly, just as before.
"Doesn't matter... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I felt a whole lot more calm, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to my self of course.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there for a bit longer. Just as it was that I had landed on the dirt, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just seemed to start to notice the rest of my tribe.
That they were in fact doing the same thing that it was that I had. As it was that I heard them all thump to the ground, none the less. As it was that I just seemed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
It just seemed to be a mixed amount of voices for some time. That was until I then heard a much louder voice just seem to speak above them all. As it was that I looked at Omplo, and I then did listen as to just what it was that he had to say just now.
"Alright... It looks like that is the last of you all... So let's get this started..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that he just seemed to be quite a bit stressed out as far as it was that I could tell. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver. As I did in fact wonder as to just what this could be about.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. As it was that I saw that there was a leader right beside him. As it was clear that the dragon was whispering in to his ear, at that.
That was when it was that I then did in fact hear another voice. As it was that I looked on over to Plink all of the sudden, at that. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that the pretty she dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What is going on here? Why have you called this meeting Omplo?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact wondering the same thing as it was that the rest of the dragons here were.
She seemed to get away with the fact that she was speaking up. Just simply due to the fact that it was, that she was the grand daughter of Omplo. As it was that I kind of just simply rolled my eyes at the thought of that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Omplo go on ahead and speak back to her. As it was that I stared at him with my eyes wide. As I listened as to just what it was that the old he dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I will let you all know about this now... We have spoken this through for several days now... And all of the leaders have agreed on this..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that I knew as to just what it was that this was in fact about. As it was that I felt like they had in fact made their decision about it as well.
As it was that this was the fact that he was getting us altogether for this, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact once again heard the voice of Blink. As I squinted my eyes at the he dragon, as it was that I heard his voice speak up.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"What is this? Why are you hiding secrets from us?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be upset as to what it was that was in fact going on, none the less.
As it was that I kind of saw a few dragons nod in agreement, at that. As I felt like not too long ago, I would have agreed with him. But now I kind of did in fact under stand as to just why that was the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Monza then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to us all. As it was that I then looked at her, and listened as to what it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Because... That is how this works... We don't want to have chaos in fear going all around until we figure things out..." She did in fact seem to say. As it was that she was speaking the truth on what she had said.
But that didn't seem to matter at all, as it seemed like she had made a bit of a bad move. As I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That a bunch of the dragons were now starting to freak out, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. In the end, I then just did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a few moments. As I then just also did in fact seem to whisper to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"I am so glad that I am not going up there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to gulp. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to my self.
As it was that I also kind of felt like I did not want to jinx my self. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As I then did in fact just seem to start to stare back at the dragons ahead of me.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact once again hear the voice of Omplo. As I listened as to what it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"We will be working with the humans... They want us to let them ride on our backs in to battle... And before you all start freaking out... I think this very well could work!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As even though he had told every one not to freak out, at that. It didn't seem to matter as to just what ever it was that he had said. As it was clear that the clearing was going to erupt in to chaos, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice. As it was that she then did in fact seem to speak up, as she made sure to silence the crowd.
I looked at Socra, as it was that she had done as such a thing. As every one did seem to stop talking, at that. As well all listened as to just what it was that she had to say in the very first place as well, at that.
"Every one calm down! This isn't a guaranteed thing... We are just going to try it out, and see if this works!"