Chapter 52: Explain (Joseph's PoV)

I looked all around me, all at the exact same time as well. As my eyes were in fact wide as to the beauty that was all around us. As I could tell that I was not the only one who was in fact shocked by all of this.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I felt some one push up against me, at that. As I turned my head on over to Zoe, a bit lost as to just what she was doing.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to start to see her squint her eyes at me. As I was a bit lost as to just what was up with her, as she also began to just speak to me.
"Come on Joseph... Keep moving... You are drawing a lot of attention..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As she had a very serious look on her face, just as she had said that.
My eyes then did in fact just seem to grow a bit wide. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had just said. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to look all around me all of the sudden.
As I realized that she was in fact right with what she had said. As it was that I saw that a few of the guards were in fact looking right at me. As they did in fact not at all seem to be all too happy with doing so.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I also then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then just seemed to nod back to her, as I also spoke to my self gently, as I did as such.
"Right... Just keep walking..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did my best to just try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do what I was doing before. As it was of course, the fact that it was that I was following Tom. As Tom him self, was clearly following the group of guards that were in fact at the front of the place.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down quite a bit. As in the end, I did just as to what it was that I knew I should do.
As it was that I kept my mind in a bit of a blank state while doing so. As it was that I heard some of the guards seeming to speak to one another. Though I could not under stand as to what they were saying.
"This is not good... I wonder what this could be?" I did in fact just seem to hear one say to another. As it was that I did in fact just seem to pass by them, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard him speak. I also did in fact just seem to simply not look at the man, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self calm, and not draw attention to my self.
Which I felt like was in fact going to be hard to do very soon. As it was that I knew that John had told me I was about to be speaking to the king of Egypt. As I had never been in the presence of a man so high and mighty.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead all of the sudden, and just speak to my self like before.
"How big is this place? When are we going to get there?" I did in fact just seem to say. As this time it was a little bit too loud, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I saw that Tom did in fact just seem to look right on over to me, all at once. As I saw that he had his eyes squinted at me, as well. Though it did in fact not bother me nearly as bad as it did when it was John.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to simply stay calm. That was when it was that I just seemed to see Tom shake his head at me. As he also then began to start to speak right on over to me, all at once.
"We are about to be there... Just stay calm and be patient..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I just seemed to see him also nod to me, as well as the others, just as he had in fact said that.
As it was that I had in fact noticed that it was in fact the case. I also then saw a few of the others just seem to calm them selves down. As it was that they did in fact just seem to be relieved by that, all at once.
How ever, I just felt like I was not all too sure as to what it was that he had meant. When he had in fact said that we were almost there. As it was that I knew that this place was even bigger on the in side than it was on the out side, at that.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit more time. Before it was that I quickly did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was tbat I once again walked with the others, as I heard the voice of Tyler as I did so.
"This place is amazing Joseph... I am glad I decided to go on this mission with you now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod to me, as he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. In the end, I just seemed to calm my self down, at that. As it was that it also came to me, just as I felt like I should have known that before.
That John had been the one who had gone to tell people about this. As it was that he had in fact chosen the select group of people to come with me. As he had of course had to have chosen Zoe, at that.
And of course, Tom had let Zoe choose her tent mate. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to shake my head, all at once. As I got my mind and focus off of that, as I just seemed to just speak right  back to Tyler.
"Yeah... I was just thinking the exact same thing..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I knew that it was in fact the truth, as to just what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I did in fact just seem to have a bit of a blank look on my face. That was when it was that I heard the voice of one of the guards speak from ahead.
I then all of the sudden turned my head on over in that direction. As I saw that we were just at the entrance of some other room. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that the man had to say.
"Alright... We are here now... Tell your men no funny business... We are going to be close by... Also... Give us your weapons...'" The man did in fact just seem to say to who I would have to assume was Tom.
As it was that I just seemed to have my eyes wide, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had heard the guard speak, all of the sudden. As it was that as I seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit longer.
I then also began to start to see Tom look back at us. As he had a very serious look on his face, just as he had done so. As it was that he then also began to start to speak to us shortly after that all.
"Alright... We must give them our weapons... We are here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stare at us all, all at once.
No one seemed to move a muscle at first, after what he had said. As it was that Tom then did in fact decide that he was going to be the first one. To do as to just what it was that he had said we had to do.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him give away his bow, as well as his sword and daggers. To the guards who did in fact have a bag, and we're waiting for them. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit worried about that still.
No one else just seemed to do any thing what so ever. As it was that we saw as to just what it was that was in fact going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Timothy, at that.
"We really have to do this? What happens if this goes bad? What happens if they attack us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As though it was clear that the guards didn't under stand what he had said, at that. It was clear to me that they did in fact notice the tone of his voice. As well as the fact that he was angry with what Tom had told us.
As it was that the guards then did in fact just seem to point out their spears, all at once. As they pointed them right at Timothy. As it was that Tom then did in fact just seem to speak back to Timothy, at that.
"I know the king... I will not let them do any harm to us... Now give up your weapons before they do..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact have his eyes squinted right at Timothy.
As it was that just as it was that he had said what he had said. That was when it was that I noticed that the others that were with us. That they did in fact go right on ahead and seem to go on and give up their weapons.
As it was that they did in fact just seem to do so. I also began to start to do the same, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I didn't want to be in the same situation as Timothy.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to walk on over. And I did in fact just go and put my weapons in to the bag, all at once. That was also when I heard the upset voice of Timothy, all at the exact same time too.
"This is bull shit..." He did in fact just seem to mutter, all at once. As it was that I looked right on over to him, all of the sudden. As I was a little bit worried that he might not comply with all of this, all at once.
Which luckily did in fact not seem to be the case, all at once. As he looked back at the guards with the golden spears, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact decide to make the right and the smart move, at that.
As it was that I had seen him start to do as such. I then watched as it was that he then did in fact just seem to pull out his weapons. As it was that he walked over to the men with the bags, and he then put his weapons in to there.
After it was that he had done as such a thing like that. And it had in fact just seemed to have been the case that we all had our weapons gone. That was when it was that Tom did in fact just seem to speak back to us.
"Alright... Excellent... Now it is time to meet the king..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact seem to have a happy and excited look on his face, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case at first. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be to me. That Tom might actually be friends with the man, at that.
I was a little bit surprised by it my self, at first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right their with my eyes wide, all at once. Before it was that I just then also began to start to speak up to Tom my self.
"Alright... We are waiting on you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
Tom did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, all at once. As I felt like he was in fact a little bit worried about all of this. As I kind of wondered just how much the both of them were in fact friends.
I gulped at the thought of that all of the sudden. As it was that I saw Tom just go on ahead and blink his eyes. As it was that he also then began to start to speak right back towards us all, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go in in then... We've got this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that it seemed like he was just trying to warm him self up.
As I kind of just seemed to stare for just a few more moments. As eventually he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As he then did in fact begin to also start to just walk in to the room, at that.
I shivered as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. As I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that I was getting my self in to. As it was that I just then began to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Well... I hope this works..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I wanted to tell my self that if it was to not work. Than at worst, we would just be kicked out of the city.
But at the same time, I also kind of felt like it could get even worse. As I was a bit afraid of them attacking us. As we had no weapons to be able to defend our selves, at that.
Even if we did, we didn't really stand a chance any ways. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact notice that it had drawn the attention of Zoe.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Zoe stare right at me. As she had her eyes squinted at me as she did as such. As it did in fact not help to make me feel better, as she then also began to speak to me.
"Relax Joseph... You need to relax... You are going to have to, to be able to speak to the king..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it seemed like she was trying to make me feel better about this.
But it didn't work, as soon as she had in fact reminded me that. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and start to breathe in a much more quiet sigh.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then heard a loud voice from the other side of the room. As it was that I turned my head on over to it, as I saw a man on a large chair.
The chair was covered in all sorts of gold and other ores. As it was that my eyes were wide as I stared at the beauty of it. As it was that I did in fact also seem to listen as to just what the man had to say.
"Oh Tom... I was wondering when you and your friends would show up... I was almost worried you were dead..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that he didn't really seem to care all that much.
As to the fact that Tom and us were in fact dead, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As it was that Tom did in fact just seem to nod back to the man.
As it was that he also went on to the ground on one knee, at that. As it was that I simply seemed to stare with my eyes wide still. As I then began to start to hear Tom go and speak back to the man, at that.
"It is good to see you again King Amenhotep! We are here to ask for some help... We believe we can stop these dragons for once and for all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide. Just as soon as it was that the man had in fact said as to what he had said. As it was that I then began to also hear the voice of Tyler as he spoke from by my side.
"What are you doing Joseph? Bow down... This is a king!" He said to me quietly. That way the king would in fact not notice as to the fact that he had said what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact realized as to the fact that it was the case. I then did in fact realize that he was in fact correct with that. As I saw that every one else was in fact already doing the same.
I suddenly seemed to feel a little bit stupid of course. As I quickly began to bow my head down just like every one else. Before it was that the king had in fact noticed, or got upset for me not doing as such.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when I then all of the sudden saw the king lift him self up from his chair. As he then also began to start to speak back to Tom, after doing as such.
"I wish I could say the same for you too Tom... But I would have wished this day was to never come... What do you have in mind to stop these dragons?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to get right to the point. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow a bit wide my self. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As I then eventually began to start to hear Tom speak back to the man. As it was that I then started to look back on over to him. As I also listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say just now.
"Well... You do know our last leader that passed away... Well... We had his nephew... Who is also a mage... That is a start... But we mainly just need people... We are trying to trap the black dragons... We know where they are going to next..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I kind of felt a little bit uncomfortable, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right on over to me. As he pointed me out to the king, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had then all of the sudden seen the king start to look right at me. I simply nodded back to the man, all at once. As it was that it was clear that he was not really all too impressed by what he saw.
He just seemed to rub his chin for just a few moments, at that. As in the end, he then did in fact go right on ahead and look back at Tom. As he then simply also began to start to speak back to him after that all.
"And you need me people... You want to put them in more danger? For a chance that it will some how end this war? How do you expect me to trust that?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it seemed like he was making it out to be a point. That Tom might have done some thing in the past, all at once. To perhaps betray his trust just a little bit.
I kind of just seemed to gulp, just as soon as I noticed it was the case. As it was that it just seemed to be an awkward silence for some time. As it was that it kind of worried me about all of this.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel that way for some more time. That was when it was that Tom finally spoke back to the king. As it was that I looked right at Tom, as I saw him looking at me, all at once.
"Well... You were closer to Joseph's uncle... So Joseph... Why don't you explain?"