Chapter 21: Still Love You (Jangras PoV)

Me and Yikla seemed to look at each other for some time. As I could tell that she was in fact just as worried as it was that I seemed to be. As of course, Socra had in fact not told me the decision that she was going to make.
Even though I had in fact asked her, and I felt like I had a right to know the case. As it was that it always seemed to bug me how she was like that. As it was that I kind of just breathed in a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
Clearly Yikla had in fact noticed me do as such a thing like that. As she then all of the sudden began to start to speak right up to me, as well. As I just then did listen as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"It will be fine Jangra... Don't worry... She always has a plan..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a bit of a heart warming smile on her face, all at once.
Which almost made me fall for what she had said. That was until I realized as to the fact that it was. That it felt like when Socra had a plan, it never really worked out too well.
I felt like this was the only other way that things would work. But I was not all too sure if Socra for what ever reason felt the same. As I kind of gulped at the thought of that, all at once, at that.
As I had done as such a thing like that of course. That was when I began to speak back to Yikla. As I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways, of course.
"Yeah... She always does... She never wants to tell me..." I did in fact just seem to say to Yikla. As I saw Yikla's eyes grow wide, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from Yikla. As I looked at Socra in stead, all of the sudden. As I knew that she had heard as to what it was that I had in fact said just now.
As it was clear just by the look that was on her face, as well. As it was that she her self did in fact seem to speak up. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Hush back there you 2... I need to focus right now..." She did in fact just seem to say to us both. Though I had to assume that she was more telling me to be quiet just now.
As it was that I felt like I didn't agree with what she was getting at. But I did in fact do as to just what it was that I had been told. As I just seemed to squint my eyes at her as I had done as such a thing.
I seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit longer. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm and as cool as I could. As it was that I then once again began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I guess I see why my father was always making so many bad choices..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just kind of wince as to just what it was that I had said.
As I knew that a lot of that was in fact not at all Socra's fault. As I knew that Socra was not the one that had got my father to attack me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I eventually began to some how calm my self down. As it was tbat I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Socra.
As it was that Socra then began to speak up to the whole tribe. As it was that I just stood there and stared. As I did just listen as to what it was that she had to say to them all, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright every one... Now that I am back, I have got news to tell you all..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to almost have a bit of a grim voice as she had said what she had said.
It kind of worried me as to just what she had been told. When it was that she had gone to speak to a few dragons that were there. As I just seemed to shiver at the thought of just what it was that she had got at.
As it was that it seemed like a few other dragons seemed to think the same. As it was that I saw that they too had a bit of some dark looks on their own faces just now. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see that on every ones faces just now.
I kind of had to assume that was just how every one was now. As it was that I just seemed to breathe in another rough sigh. As it was that I once again just spoke to my self under my breathe, just as before.
"It feels so hopeless..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was the way that it was that I had been thinking for such a long time. As I still did in fact feel like I was in fact not the dragon of destiny, at that.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that of course. I once again got my mind and focus off of that right away, luckily enough. As it was that Socra then began to continue to speak to every one that was here.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at her. As I stared at her right in to her own eyes. As I just did listen as to what it was that she felt like she had needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I have spoke to some other dragons about joining their group... It is a very big group, and every single red dragon tribe is there... We will be the last ones to join them... This would be our last stand..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I kind of shivered once again, as to just what she had in fact just said. As I felt like there was in fact some thing missing with it. As to the fact that it seemed like it seemed to come with some thing.
As it was that the silence seemed to hold in the clearing. That was when it was that I heard a brave dragon decide to go and break it. As it was to no such sort of surprise to me, when I realized the dragon was Ipse.
I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to the red dragon. As I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him for some time. As I did just listen as to what it was it was that he had to say just now.
"What will we do if you tell us no? I think every single dragon that is in our tribe will agree with me on this... We are all tired of running... And eventually the black dragons will indeed catch us..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As he had a very serious look on his face just now. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to her. As I felt like I did in fact not want to hear that, as much as I knew it was in fact the full cold hard truth.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. As just like before, the entire clearing did in fact just seem to be silent. As it was that I saw that the looks were even darker than they had been before.
That was when it was that Socra then finally began to speak up. As it was that I once again turned my head to my leader. As I then listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"We are not running any more... This is our time to fight back... We will be joining this group..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she had a very serious look on her face as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact seen that it was in fact the case. I did in fact feel a bit sick, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up.
As it was that I eventually just did in fact seem to hear the voice of Yikla from behind. As it was that it seemed like she wanted to speak up. As it was that it seemed to catch me a little off guard and a bit surprised.
As my eyes grew wide, as it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right back at the she dragon. As it was that she seemed to stare back at every one else, at that. As I then listened as to what she had to say of course.
"The place is beautiful... It is some thing like I have never seen before... It is our Oasis!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, all of the sudden. As it was that she seemed to lighten up the mood on the room.
As it was that a few of the dragons did in fact just seem to have smiles on their faces. As to the fact that it was that they did in fact just seem to start to be a bit more excited. Which was a lot better of a job than it was that Socra had in fact done.
As it was that I then looked at Socra at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that Socra had her eyes squinted at Yikla. As it was clear that she was not too happy as to just what it was that she had in fact just done.
As it was that I then all of the sudden began to hear her begin to speak up. As the voices then did in fact just seem to simmer down. As we all then did listen as to what it was that our leader did in fact have to say to each and every single one of us.
"It is not as great as you might think it is... There is a lot of dragons and it will be hard to feed every one... There is also a problem... A lot of tribes have different ways of living... We might not fit in with..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to be being dead serious to us all.
I kind of shivered as to just what it was that she had said. As to not the fact that it was the problem with making us get some food. But more the fact that it was what she had meant by us not having the same way of living.
I kind of just seemed to step up and speak up my self. As it was that I had my head tilted on over to her, as I did as such a thing like that. As I saw Socra then turn her head right on over to me, at that. As she listened as to what I had to say just now.
"What do you mean we have a different way of living? Isn't being with them a lot safer and better than being out here?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
Letting her know that I was a bit lost and confused as to just what it was that she had meant. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her squint her eyes back at me. As in the end, she also then began to start to speak right back on over to me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her right in to her eyes. As I just listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"That was a problem that was what we had long ago... Many of the older dragons might remember... It is a lot of the reason the tribes stopped spending time with one another... We just don't get along..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she looked on over to some of the elder dragons, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she was in fact trying to get them to back her up. Which I saw that a few of them did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at once.
As it was that a lot of the dragons were still just a little bit lost. As I could tell that many of them were confused as to why that seemed to matter. As it was that I then began to hear the voice of my friend Kota.
As it was that he then began to start to step up and speak, all at once. As I then began to start to see every one look at him. As we all listened, many dragons not happy, as it was that he said what he had to say.
"But isn't this better than where we are at right now? This is our only way of fighting back... What are you trying to tell us?" He did in fact just seem to say to Socra, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact confused as to just what she was getting at.
I kind of felt like my friend had a bit of a fair point of course. As I just seemed to stare right back on over to Socra, all at the exact same time too. As my eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that.
Socra just seemed to stare back at the red dragon with a calm look on her face, all at once. As she then began to speak right back to him. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... If you really think it is going to be this easy... Than don't listen to me... I am just trying to warn you... Because we will be going... And there will be things you disagree on that you will have to suck up and not make a big fuss about..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, just as she had said what she had said. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her a little bit lost. And a little bit confused as to just what it was that was still even going on.
How ever, in the end, I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go on my self. And I decided that I was going to be brave enough to speak up to the tribe.
Of course, I was kind of used to it at this point, never the less. As I then just did in fact seem to go and speak back to the tribe. As I saw they all looked, and did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them in the very first place as well.
"This means we need to respect one another while we are there... We all live different lifes... So that means you need to not go after any one that you don't agree with..." I did in fact just seem to end off what it was that I had in fact just said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at Socra. Hoping that I had in fact made the right move on what I had said. In which I did in fact just see her nod right back on over to me, at that.
After it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She then once again began to start to look right back to the rest of the tribe. As it was that she then just seemed to continue to speak to them all, just like before.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. As I then began to hear her out, on what she had to say just now, of course.
"Listen to your deputy... We will be leaving right now... That way we make it by night fall... And then the war will really begin..." She said with a bit of a smile on her face as to just what it was that she had said.
As it almost seemed like she was in fact a bit excited for it her self. Which I kind of felt like I could not blame her for that being the case. As the more that I did in fact think about it, I got a big excited my self, all at once.
As I was sure that the rest of the tribe was in fact thinking the same thing as I was. As to the fact that I knew that it was in fact time to fight back against the dragons. The ones who had gone and killed many of the ones that we had in fact loved.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I heard the voice of Lunk, a warrior dragon of course. As I did listen as to just what it was that the big dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"We are ready... We all are... It is now our time..." He did in fact just seem to yell out loud. As it was that I heard a howl of agreement from the rest of the dragons, all at once.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel much better. As it was that I kind of just seemed to once again smile as to what he had said. As it was that I then just seemed to start to look on over to Socra.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak back to them all. As it was that the tribe just seemed to stop for just a moment. As well all listened as to what our leader had to say to us, just as it was that she had in fact done before.
"Alright... Than we leave... I hope you all have full bellies..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on her face, as she had said what she had said.
I kind of just stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. As it was that in the end, I then began to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that Socra then just seemed to fly up in the air, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to do the exact same thing. As it was that I saw that Yikla was also right by my side as I did as such.
As it was that all of us had in fact just seemed to have began to have flown up in the air. As that was when it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a soft sigh. As it was that I once again spoke to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"This is it... This is our time..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud. As it was that I knew that Yikla had in fact heard as to just what I had said. But I felt like I could in fact care less as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Yikla look at me. As I saw that her eyes were in fact wide as to just what it was that I had said. Before it was that in the end, she then did in fact just seem to smile right back at me.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case at first. As it was that I also began to hear her begin to speak right back at me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had in fact said, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... It is... My father must pay for what he has done..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a serious look on her face, just as she had said what she had said.
I kind of felt a bit better as to just what she had in fact said. As I knew that she did in fact seem to hate her father of course, at that. As it was that I then just did in fact begin to speak back to her of course.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing. I saw that she still had her eyes right on me. As she listened as to what it was that I did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... I am glad that you are by my side in this..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As my heart did in fact just seem to feel warm as to just what it was that I had said, at that.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact seem to have feelings for the black dragon, at that. As my eyes just seemed to be wide at the thought of that. As it was that I kind of felt stupid as to the fact that I did in fact kind of feel that sort of way.
As it was that I knew that she just did in fact seem to be perfect for me. She was in fact such a beautiful black dragon, none the less. As to the fact that we did in fact seem to get along just as perfect as perfect could be.
I got my mind off of that how ever, all of the sudden. As it was that the she dragon just seemed to speak back to me, all at once. As I then began to listen as to just what she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, all of the sudden.
"Jangra... I will always be here... I never meant for things to go the way that they did... I didn't know... I did my best... I... I still love you..."