Chapter 40: Their Home (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, as I just stared with a blank look on my face. As it was clear to me that a lot of people were in fact a bit scared to be out here. As it was that I felt like I could not blame them for that at all.
I kind of shivered at the thought of waking up one night. And seeing our new home burnt down to ashes. As I then did in fact just seem to gulp at the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact also seem to close my eyes. As I then just seemed to speak to my self a bit quietly.
"Relax... This is what must be done..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it seemed like I was bringing up the same poor excuse. As that would some how calm me down, each and every time.
I felt a bit stupid for being the way that I was, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all of the sudden. As it was that I also then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Julia, all at once.
She some how seemed to manage to be calm just now. As it was that I looked at her right in to her eyes. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Joseph... You have spoken to the red dragons in your dreams for so long... The have shown no signs of evil... Much unlike those black dragons, right?" She did in fact say.
As it was that she had her eyes wide as she had said what she had said. As I was not sure if she was trying to comfort me just now. Or if it was that she was hoping what I said would in fact comfort her self.
I kind of just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide either way. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what I should say at first. As in the end, I then just seemed to simply nod right back to her.
I knew that me needing to be there for her was more important than the other way around. As I then just did in fact go and speak back to her. As it was that I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I have... They aren't evil... But that doesn't mean that we are friends..." I said to her, at that. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that she just seemed to be a whole lot more calm. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and start to speak back to me.
I just seemed to continue to stare at her right in to her eyes. As I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do. As I then did in fact go and listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You weren't friends with all of your neighbors and co workers were you? So how could you not work with them, if you worked with your co workers?" She did in fact say.
As it was that I kind of felt like she did in fact have a very fair point on what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile. That was until I heard the voice of Timothy, none the less.
As it was that I had forgot that we were close to every one. As it was that I then began to look right on over to him, none the less. As I then did in fact go and listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yeah... But there is a bit of a difference between your co workers and dragons though, right?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also knew that he had a very fair point on what it was that he had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I knew that he was in fact one of my old co-workers, at that. As it was that I also knew that dragons were in fact a lot different than humans.
As it was that I just seemed to stare down at the ground for some more time. That was when I once again heard some one else step in and speak. As it was that I then saw that it was in fact Padre.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then began to look right on over to Padre. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm not from the nation as the rest of you are... There are other nations and other humans... We don't just all get along like that... But we can also work together..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I was a bit lost as to what it was that he had said. As it was that it seemed like he had a fair point on what he had said. But at the same time I was not too sure if he was trying to be on our side of not.
Either way, I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of some one else. As it was that I then turned my head right on over to John, at that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, none the less. I then did in fact just seem to look at him right in to his eyes. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say.
"I have sent the carriage and some others do gather supplies for us to make our own food... I have also sent scouts to make sure that the others are coming here safely, and to also tell them what is going on..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was the fact that he was in fact letting us know, none the less. That we were in fact going to be safe for now, at that. At least, so long as the red dragons did in fact not mess with us, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to John. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel a whole lot better, as soon as he had said what he had said, at that.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have stared for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I just seemed to speak out loud to my self, at that.
"This is going to work..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look as to just what I had said. As it was that I realized that I had in fact said it fairly loud, none the less.
As I saw that a few of the others did in fact seem to go and look at me. As it was that it also seemed to be that it was just what they had needed. As I saw that many of them did in fact nod in some agreement.
As it was that I had noticed that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better about things, none the less. As I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact also seem to wake my self up. As I did in fact just seem to go on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then heard the voice of Tyler, as he seemed to step up and speak.
"He is right... We have got this... We will be fine... This is going to work..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he just kind of went in to a little bit more detail on what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at him with my eyes wide, at that. As it was that I also then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to him. As it was that I seemed to once again feel a whole lot better about things.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I then once again, began to start to hear the voice of John. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to him.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to stare at him right in to his eyes. And I then did in fact go and listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... We have enough supplies for a little bit longer... We will be getting nets and fishing rods... So there is going to be needing to be a lot of work put in to this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him once again, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact kind of letting us know. That this was going to be our home, at least for a short time.
Or maybe even a long time, as I kind of did in fact think on that. As it was that I still felt like I didn't have a single clue as to how long this war was in fact going to last. As I knew that I was turning 22 soon, as it had all happened a fair bit of some time ago.
I kind of just seemed to gulp at the thought of that. As I also did in fact just seem to realize, at that. That it was exactly what it was that John was in fact getting us ready for, as I just then began to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Well... Here we go..." I said, all at the exact same time as well. As I made sure that no one could hear as to what it was that I had said this time. As I felt a bit stupid still, as to the fact that I had said it so loud last time.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit longer. That was when it was that I noticed that John had began to walk away from the middle of the circle, at that. And that he was now coming right on over to me, none the less.
As it was that he had in fact seemed to have done as such a thing like that, none the less. That was when it was that I then began to turn my head away from every one else. As it was that John then also seemed to soela to me as he drew closer.
I just seemed to stand there a little bit lost and confused. As I did my best to just try to act as calm as I could still. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... I have a job for you... You may not like it... But me and you are going to meet the dragon leaders again... To discuss rules and details of our stay in their home..." He said to me. As he seemed to add on to what it was that he had said at the last part.
As it was clear to me that he was letting me know that it was. That we were in fact in their home, none the less. As it was also clear that he didn't want to get too comfortable with this at all, him self, none the less.
I felt like as much as I was in fact stressed out just now. It really did in fact not bother me what so ever. As it was that I felt like I was not afraid of them at all.
I seemed to continue to stare at John with my eyes wide at first. As in the end, I also began to go on ahead and speak back to him. As I knew he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"It doesn't bother me at all... Let's do this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I felt like he seemed to be the only one who was worried. As I had my eyes wide as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that I continued to once again just stare back at him. He simply did in fact seem to blink his eyes a few times at first. As in the end, he then began to go on ahead and also nod right back on over to me.
As he had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact also seem to turn his head away. As he then began to start to walk over to where the dragons had gone earlier.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stared for some more time. I once again did my best to try to relax my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go ahead and just speak to my self quietly.
"Alright... Here we go again..." I did in fact just seem to say. As this time I did in fact go on ahead and nod to my self of course. As it was that I then did in fact go and follow as to just where John was taking us.
As it was that we had gone no more than just a few steps. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear some one else speak up. As it did in fact seem like they were in fact interrupting us.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was that in fact the case. I then did in fact look at the person, as I noticed that it was in fact Zoe. As it was that I then went on ahead and I listened as to just what it was that she had to say to us just now.
"Where are you going John? Aren't you worried you'll be stressing out the people?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
It seemed to make sense as to just what it was that she had said. But I kind of felt like she meant some thing a little bit different on what she said. As it did in fact seem like there was a hidden message there.
As it was that John just seemed to go and stare back at her. He then also did in fact just speak back to her. As we both listened as to what it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, as that.
"No... I'm not worried Zoe... I know you will handle them just fine... Okay?" He said, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear that he was letting her know that he was being serious. As it was it seemed like they were having some other conversation just now. As it was that I kind of tilted my head, as I had my eyes wide.
Zoe did in fact clearly not seem to be at all happy with what he had said. But it was also clear that she was not going to try to stop him. As she just then did in fact go on ahead and seem to speak back to him.
As it was that I just continued to stay quiet my self. As it was that I just did in fact stand there and stare. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright then John... Good luck I suppose..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Almost as if it was that she did in fact just seem to not mean what she had said.
As it was that I just did in fact go on ahead and stare. As Zoe then began to start to walk away from John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at once.
And I heard John seem to go and speak to me, at that. As it was that I stared at him with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too, as well.
"Come on Joseph... We can't be late for this... They are already good enough for letting us stay here..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare at him with my eyes wide. As it was that I eventually then did in fact go on ahead. And I went ahead and did in fact nod right back on over to him of course.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I went ahead and followed him. As it was that he continued to take me to where it was that we were going.
I did in fact seem to take just a few more steps with him. Before it was that I eventually decided that I was going to speak up about that all. As I then did in fact go on ahead and do as such a thing of course.
"So... Do you mind telling me what the hell that was about? Were you talking to each other in some sort of mind language?" I said to him, as it was that I was completely lost as to just what it was that it all had to be, all at the exact same time too.
John seemed to look right back on over to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be interested at all on what I had asked. As it was that he then just seemed to shake his head right back on over to me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that it had meant at first. As luckily enough he seemed to go right on ahead and speak back to me. As I then went on and listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"It's just women... That's all..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could not tell if he just didn't want to explain that to me. Or if it was that his mind was in fact on some thing different just now.
Either way, I felt like that would have to be enough about that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I knew that it was always some thing that my father had said, when he came home drunk.
And after it was that he and my mom had got in to a fight. As I kind of winced at the thought of that of course. As it was that I then just seemed to also speak to my self quietly, as well.
"Just let the past be the past..." I did in fact go on ahead and say. As it was that I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had gone on and said to my self.
I still did in fact seem to stare for a bit more time, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go on ahead once again. And I heard the voice of John, as he then seemed to start to step up and speak up.
As it was that it seemed to be the case of course. I went ahead and looked right on over to him. As I then did also go and listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"This land is teeming with the scent of dragon..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was not at all happy as to just what it was that he had in fact said.
As it was as if he had completely forgot what we were doing. I seemed to go and stare at him with my eyes wide for a few seconds. Before it was that I also went on ahead and spoke right back to him.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I saw him look back at me with his eyes squinted. As he then went on ahead, and he listened as to what it was that I had to say to him just now, at that.
"Well... That would make sense... We are in their home..."