Interlude 1

"Those damn dragons... Why can't they just stop? Maybe we will keep a few of them around, right? Why do they have to make it so hard?" A large black dragon did in fact just seem to say to another dragon that was in fact right beside him.
That dragon happened to be his best friend, at that. As he was in fact not a black dragon at all. Though he was in fact just as big as one, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the other dragon just seemed to stare up at the sky for just a little bit more time. He then did in fact just seem to get a bit upset as to just what his friend had said. As it was that he looked back down on over to his friend.
As it was that he seemed to hiss at him at first. As it was that he also then did in fact speak back to him. Surprising his best friend, as he listened as to just what it was that he had to say back to him, of course.
"No... Why do you think we are trying to do this? We are trying to rid the earth of their species... After that is done... The humans will be easy... All red dragons must die!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit angry and upset as to just what he had said. As it was that he had a late of hate in his voice, as well. Which his friend Joergen was not all too sure as to just why it was the case.
He kind of shivered, as he knew what his friend was doing was wrong. But he was too scared to do any thing to step up and speak about it. He thought it was all fun and games at first, but he was now starting to realize the cold and harsh reality.
Joergen just seemed to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As he did in fact remember that his own mother had been best friends with Plyma's mother. She had been a red dragon her self, as she had once fit in with the tribe.
That was until there was a fight that did in fact seem to ensue. In which it was that Plyma had in fact killed his own mother. That wasn't the day that he had changed though... Some thing had changed in him quite a bit of a long time ago...