Chapter 57: Fly Away (Jangras PoV)

It was another day of training the humans to fly. Well, of course, they were not the ones that were flying of course. As they were simply the ones that were steering where it was that I was flying.
As it felt a whole lot more different that what I was used to. As some times I kind of wished that I could control my own sort of flight. But it seemed like the humans could see more of where to go than I could when I was flying.
It was really not that bad at all, besides the fact that I was exhausted. As having the human weight on my back over and over again. It seemed like it wasn't bad at first, but it was hard to hold on when they were doing that all day.
I kind of just grunted at the thought of that, all at once. As I knew that there was really no point in me complaining what so ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"It is working though... We are learning now..." I did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit of some time.
As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then got my focus on what it was that Socra was saying right now. As it was clear to me that she was speaking to every one that was here.
"Alright... Now we will begin to train arrows for flight... I am not so sure how much swords will help in battle..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to look at us all, after saying that.
The humans did in fact just seem to nod in some agreement. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how to respond to that. As it was that I did in fact not know what it was like to use a bow in a fight.
The only thing that I could do even semi long range was fire. And even then, I didn't have enough in me to last a whole fight. Much less a fight with just one single dragon, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that I did my best to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else that my mind and been on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear John speak up.
"This is the most important part... If the red dragons can dodge the black dragons, than we can shoot them from afar, and they won't be able to get to us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As he looked at the humans, as well as the dragons. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As still, I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, none the less.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what to say or do in return. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I did in fact seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and step up and speak my self. As it was that every one looked at me, and listened as to just what it was that I had to say, never the less.
"Alright... Let's get this started then... You know your dragons, and you know your humans..." I said to the humans at first. As it was that I then turned my head to the dragons as to just what it was that I had said at the end.
Every one continued to just stand there and stare with their eyes wide. Almost as if they had not heard as to what I had said at all. As it was that I just did in fact seem to let out a rough sigh to my self, as I did in fact see that it was the case.
As it was that I just seemed to shake my head all of the sudden. As I headed on over to John, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to come over to me as I did so.
I then lowered my self, to make it easier for John to hop on my back. As it was that as it seemed to be the case, none the less. I once again did in fact hear Socra go on ahead and start to speak up to every one.
"Alright... Let's go and get this started now! While we still have time in the day!" She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a serious look on her face, at that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that the dragons and the humans did in fact do as to just what it was that they were told. As it was that I watched as they did the same thing that me and John had just done.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case of course. I also then did in fact just seem to notice that one of the humans had not done so yet. As it was Socra's own, Travis, he just seemed to go and speak up.
"Well... What are our targets? What are we aiming to shoot at? He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he just seemed to look all around for some answers, at that.
I felt like he did in fact have a very fair point on what he had said. As I felt like it didn't make sense to practice shooting bows. If there was not some thing for them to aim at, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare with my eyes wide. That was when it was that I heard the voice from right above me. As it was that John then did in fact just seem to go and start to speak up.
"Well... You can figure that out amongst your selves... Can you not? Fine some thing to aim at, and shoot! Just not each other..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As though I was not looking at the man what so ever. I could in fact hear the humour on what he had said at the end, all at once. As though he did in fact just seem to find that funny, I kind of felt like it wasn't.
As I felt like the last thing that I wanted in my soft spot. Was in fact a deadly arrow going at full speed, as I knew that was sure to kill me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Monza. As it was that I then listened as to just what the she dragon had to say right now, all of the sudden.
"Alright! Let's get this started now!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact not seem to hesitate what so ever. As it was that I saw her go and start to fly up high, just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that I had in fact seen it be the case of course. I then did in fact just seem to start to feel some thing pat on my back a few times. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact John.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I still just seemed to continue to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and hear him go and speak to me.
"Alright Jangra... Let's go!" He said, as it was clear that he was being serious with what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
But as soon as it was that he had thumped me good on the back. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then took a few steps before I got ready to go and fly.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, none the less. I quickly let in a rough breathe, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that I had said as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to spread my wings, and I did in fact start to fly.
I flew up with the rest of the dragons that were already above me. As due to them being older than I was. And for me being a lot younger and a lot stronger than they were.
It was easy for me to catch up to them, and to fly past them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
As it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. I then also began to start to go and let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I heard John seem to yell at the top of his lungs, all at the exact same time as well.
"Whoooo we are on top of the world Jangra!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was excited as he always was. As to the fact that he was in fact flying up in the air just now.
He was not like most of the other humans, at that. As I could tell that many of the others did in fact seem to be scared to death. As I simply ignored them as I did in fact just seem to fly past them, at that.
As it was that I seemed to get as high as I felt like I could go. With out worrying about falling, or John falling off of me, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look down at the rest of the dragons flying up.
As I had a bit of a smirk on my face as I did as such. As though I knew that it was not a competition at all. I felt like I could not help but to say what I had to say out loud.
"Slow pokes..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure that all of the older dragons could hear me. As it was that I saw a few of them roll their eyes at me.
As a few of them also squinted their eyes at me as well. Clearly not upset at what I had said, as much as they did in fact seem to be annoyed. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Omplo just seem to speak up.
"Not all of us have the gifts and abilities like you Jangra... Keep that in mind... And also... We have lived 30 times as many lives as you have..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I just seemed to simply roll my eyes back at the he dragon. As it was that I felt like I could care less as to what he had to say. As I felt like I was in fact enjoying my time far too much for that.
I just seemed to fly around for a few moments, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt like I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really do. As it was clear that the rest of the dragons seemed to be feeling the same way as I did.
As it was that every one did in fact just seem to stare at one another. As it was that it just seemed to be silence for a few moments. Before Monza decided to go right on ahead and start to speak up, at that.
"Alright... Let's go flying around, and let's make some targets!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw her nod back to every one, all at the exact same time as well.
As I heard some murmurs from a few of the other dragons. But their voices seemed to be drowned out by the tall wind that was pushing down on us. As it was that I simply just ignored all of them, at that.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit longer. As it was that I saw a few of the dragons start to fly off from us. That was when it was that I then felt John lean in to me for what ever reason.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on at first. That was until the man did in fact seem to speak to me in to my own ear. As it was that my eyes grew wide, as I listened as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... Let's get this going Jangra..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of just seemed to nod a little bit to my self. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stand there and stare. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and start to fly down a little bit lower.
As it was that I did my best to try to look for some thing to target. As it was that I made sure that I did in fact just seem to be not looking for any thing too small what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact get my focus on to some thing, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had in fact got my eyes on to some thing. I then did in fact just seem to start to fly around it. As it was that I spoke to John, as it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once.
"Okay... So... I guess we will focus on that big tree for now... See if you can hit any thing on it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure to stay fairly close to it, so that the arrow could make it the distance.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to hear John laugh out loud. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what he found so funny.
As it was that I had in fact heard as such a thing like that. I then tilted my head a little bit on over towards him. As it was that he then also seemed to speak to me not too much longer after that was all said and done.
"Is that it? How bad do you think I am at shooting a bow? How do you think I got to become a leader in the highest trained legion in Italy?!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about. As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow wide at the words he had said. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I did in fact continue to fly around the tree. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a really rough sigh. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and continue to speak back him.
"Just shoot the damn tree... And we will go from there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that the man did in fact just seem to grunt at just what it was that I had said.
Before it was that I then began to also just start to hear, at that. That he was in fact starting to pull back the string on his bow. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel a little bit better about this all.
How ever, at the same time, I also knew that he was fairly confident. As it was that J then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to go around the tree a little bit faster than before.
How ever, that did in fact not seem to bother him what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to watch as he did in fact hit the tree. As he also began to start to speak to me, just as he had done as such a thing like that.
"See what I mean? It's just that easy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes at just what it was that the man had said to me.
As it was that I then just seemed to fly up, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I just seemed to do as such a thing like that. As it was that he did in fact hold a tight grip on me so that he didn't fall.
That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I then began to start to go and speak back to him. As it was that I felt like now it was time to really test him if he was that confident.
"Fine... How about we look for a harder target than that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I then looked down below to see some thing small that he could shoot at, at that. But there just didn't seem to be any thing that I could select my eyes on what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and let out a soft sigh to my self.
Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear John speak. As it was that I once again listened as to just what he had to say.
"You having problems seeing things again?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I could almost see him roll his eyes at me. Even though I was in fact not looking at him at all just now.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I just seemed to let out a soft sigh to try to keep my self calm. Before it was that I eventually also began to go and speak  back to the man.
"Yes... I can't find any thing small that you can shoot at... So enlighten me..." I did in fact just seem to go and say right to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to stare below me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that I heard the man scoff. As it was that he also began to speak to me right after he had done so.
"Well... That is because you aren't looking in the right place..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of just seemed to be a little bit lost and annoyed by just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at the man. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes squinted as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I saw that the man did in fact have his eyes wide.
I was not all too sure as to just what I should even do at first. As we just did in fact seem to stare at one another for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him.
"Okay... So tell me where I should be looking right now?" I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I now had my eyes squinted right at him all of the sudden.
As it was clear to me that what I had in fact just said to him. That it had in fact not bothered him what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact continue to stare at me with his eyes wide.
Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was that he seemed to look for some thing to target. Which it was clear to me that it was going to take some time, especially since he was looking up, and not down.
As I just seemed to continue to stare right at the man. I was actually a little bit surprised to see him look right at me not too much longer after that. As it was that he then nodded to me, before also speaking to me.
"You see... You've got to open your eyes as well as your mind... If we are going to be fighting in the air... You need to look at the sky..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a fairly serious look on his face.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to go right on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a little bit longer. I eventually then did in fact just seem to go and blink my eyes a few times.
Doing as such a thing like that as well, all of the sudden. Still a bit lost as to just what exactly it was that he was in fact getting at. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak back to him.
"I still don't get what you are talking about... Just tell me what you want me to go after..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just still felt quite a bit lost, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and stare at him. The man did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me, all at once. Almost as if it was that he did in fact just seem to be a little bit lost and frustrated with me.
Eventually, he then did in fact just seem to shake his head at me. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and point one of his fingers out. As it was that I then began to hear him start to speak to me, as he did as such a thing like that.
"Well... You see that flock of birds that are flying in the sky? They are coming some what close to us... Try to chase after them... I can try to get a good shot on them..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit surprised my just what it was that the man had in fact said to me at first. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact start to look on over in to that direction.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the flock of birds that he was talking about. As my eyes were in fact wide, as I just did in fact seem to stare at them.
I did in fact seem to do as such a thing like that for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and shake my head back at him. As I also then began to speak back to him shortly afterwards.
'"Oh come on! You can't be serious with that! That is impossible! They are faster than me! They'll just fly away!"