Chapter 7: John (Joseph's PoV)

It was a bit of a soft day for me, as we had just been shooting arrows. As it was that I was just so good at shooting them at this point. That I did in fact hit bullseye from 100 meters and in just about every single time.
Even with a moving target, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact quite proud of my self as to the fact that it was the case. As scared it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel to be near a dragon.
Even going near the red dragons did in fact just seem to scare me. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As I then also began to speak to my self a little bit quietly.
"Well... I guess it doesn't matter any more... They are no where to be seen or heard of..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I kind of wondered at times if they were in fact still out there, all at once.
Had it been too late? Had we already lost this war that we were in? I seemed to shiver as it was that those thoughts did in fact come through my head.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to sit down on my bed all of the sudden. As it was that I heard the voice of Julia from right beside me. As I did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to her.
I could see that she was in fact covered in sweat right now. As she did in fact just seem to have come in from her training her self. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You alright there Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to sit right beside me, all at once. As it was that I caught a nasty whiff of the sweat coming from off of her.
I kind of felt like I wanted to barf at the smell, all at once. But I just did my best to try to stay calm, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I did in fact not want to dodge the question she had asked.
I looked around to make sure that no one was listening to us. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that any one who was near by was busy doing their own stuff just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak right back on over to her shortly after all of that.
Her eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was clear that just as it usually was for her. That she was in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at once, at that.
"No... I'm really not... I don't know.... It's just John... He was talking like he wanted to use my sister... I just didn't like it..." I said. As I had a bit of a guilty look on my face, all at the exact same time as well.
As I wondered if it was truly the case, all at once. Or if it was just simply the fact that it was, none the less. That I was in fact being over protective of my sister.
Julia just seemed to stare at me with a bit of a surprised look on her face, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to stare at her right in to her eyes.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that she had a very serious look on her face. As I did in fact just seem to go and listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Well... It might have seemed that way Joseph... But he is just looking for hope like the rest of us... You know, since you haven't had the dreams any more..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to get a bit upset as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I also began to start to get defensive over my self as well. As I then began to start to speak back to her in a not so happy tone of voice, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw her eyes grow wide a bit surprised, at that. As it was that I did in fact know she was listening as to what it was that I felt like I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Is that all that I am good for? What about my other powers? Am I just the guy that talks to dragons in his dreams?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I kind of saw that Julia was in fact moving back. As it was clear to me that she was in fact a bit surprised by how I had said that. As it was almost like she seemed to be a bit afraid of me.
I realized all of the sudden that I did in fact have my fists balled up. As I all of the sudden began to start to feel a little bit bad about it. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
Julia seemed to speak back to me in a bit of a scared voice. As it was that I felt quite a bit bad about that. As I did just listen as to what ever it was that she felt like she had to say back to me, all of the sudden.
"No... That's not what I meant... I love you Joseph... You are a light to my life! It's just... Like we were talking about earlier..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to still be afraid of me. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. As it was that I kind of just seemed to calm my self down, all at once, at that.
As it was that I began to realize as to just what she was saying. As I also did in fact realize that she was in fact right about that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
I then began to start to speak back to Julia, all at once. As I saw that she seemed to calm her self down as I did so, all at once. As I spoke to her in a much more soft tone of voice, knowing she was listening as to what I had to say to her still.
"I'm sorry... I'm just... I'm frustrated... It isn't you... I don't know what to do... I don't want to lose you... I don't want to lose... Any more..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As my eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to her. As it was that she did in fact finally seem to under stand me. As it was that she came up close to me and then began to hug me, all at once.
I held on to her for just a little bit more time, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact finally seem to let go of me in the end. As it was that she also began to start to speak back to me, after she had done so.
I kept my eyes wide, as I just semeed to stare at her. As it was that I was not all too sure what to do my self. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I know Joseph... I know... Let's just get some rest... Maybe it will all be okay in the morning..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a serious look on her face, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me.
As it was that I felt like I wanted to believe what she had said to me. But I felt like it was in fact quite a bit hard for me to do so. As it was that I just simply closed my eyes for just a few moments of time.
As it was that I just seemed to be that way for a little bit longer. I eventually did in fact just seem to simply speak right back to her. As though my eyes were closed, I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, none the less.
"I hope so... I really do..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes, all at once. As I felt the weight and the pressure come off of my bed all of the sudden.
As it was clear that she had in fact hopped off of it. As it was that I did in fact look right on over to her. As she had a bit of a sad smile on her face all at once.
As it was that she then did in fact seem to head on over to her own bed. Which it was that I seemed to feel okay with, all at once. As I saw that it was in fact quite a bit dark out side, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I was in fact not tired what so ever just now. As I knew that I had hardly used any of my energy whilst it was that I had been awake today. But that didn't seem to matter, as I just then spoke to my self as those thoughts came to my head.
"I need sleep... I need it..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. Even as much as it was that I felt like I did in fact not want it to be true what so ever, all at once.
As it was that just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. I then began to lay my head down on to the pillow beside me. As it was that I also closed my eyes, just as soon as it was that I had done so.
As much as it was that I felt like I was stressed out and anxious. I did in fact some how manage to be able to fall asleep after all of that. Just as soon as I had seemed to close my eyes.