Chapter 59: City Square (Joseph's PoV)

There we just seemed to stand there and stare. As it was in fact just me and Tom this time. As we were right at the kings high chair, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
It still felt weird to me, even if I knew I was important. As to the fact that I was at the throne of a high and mighty king, at that. As it felt like I should not be in this place what so ever.
Much less the fact that all of the eyes were in me right now. As it was that I just did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I then began to start to just let out a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down as I did so. As I then just also began to speak back to the king, all at once.
"Well... I see things... I know when the dragons are coming... I will know their plans... They might be stronger than us, and slightly faster than us... But there are still more of us..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As I had my eyes wide, as I had a very serious look on my face. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said to the man. As it was that he did in fact also just seem to have his eyes wide him self.
He then did in fact just seem to also start to rub his chin. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him. As it was clear that he was in fact thinking in great detail as to just what I had said.
Of course he under stood as to just what I had said. As the man did in fact speak our tongue, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear him begin to speak back to me shortly after it was in fact the case.
"There is a problem... I am still only one man with so much power... We have no such sort of army... People are still afraid to do any thing... How would I be able to get the message out?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what I should say to him in some sort of response. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that.
Tom did in fact not seem to be at all too happy with what he had said. As it was that I saw that he had his eyes squinted back at the king. As it was that he then went right on ahead and began to speak right back to him.
"You are the king... The people will listen to you... You have messengers and carriers... We just need the city for now... And once we win one battle, it will motivate people... You can think for your self, can you not?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was in fact just seeming to question the king. As it was clear to me that the king was not at all too happy with what it was that Tom had said back to him. As it was that I saw him squinted his eyes right back at Tom.
As well as the fact that he had his fist balled up on his chair. As it was clear to me that he was trying to keep his own calm. As it was that he then began to go and speak back to Tom.
"Yes... I could... But we would have to win first... I could try to scrounge up an army I suppose... If people would listen to you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to let out a rough sigh. As to just what it was that he had in fact said back to Tom. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be not all too sure as to what to think on that.
It didn't seem too convincing if I was not going to lie to my self. As I could tell that Tom was thinking the same sort of way that I was. As it was that he had a bit of a dark look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I knew that I was not as bad as it was that Tom seemed to be. I still felt like I could not help but to get a little bit worried my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Tom, as he spoke.
"Well... We might want to do that sooner rather than later... We don't even know how much time we have left now... All we know is that the black dragons are in your lands..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, as he had said that. As it was clear that the king had not at all liked as to just what Tom had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him squint his eyes back at Tom.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. And I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could my self. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to go back to Tom and speak back to him.
"You talk to me like you want me to stay at my home and protect my people... Do you really want my help or not? I can't just bring together a big group of people... You know that... How long did it take you?" He did in fact just seem to say to Tom, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I felt like he had a very good point on what he had said. As it was that I knew that it had in fact taken quite some time our selves. To be able to gather enough men to make the army that we had now.
I kind of moved around a bit, not all too sure what to think my self. As it was that I saw that Tom some how managed to be calm, at that. As it was that he then simply nodded back to the king, as he also began to speak back to him shortly after that.
"Yes... I under stand... Take your time... I don't know what you want us to do... That is all..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide once again, just at what Tom had said.
I felt like he once again did in fact have a very fair point. As it was that I kind of just seemed to shiver as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I knew that if it was going to take a very long time.
Than it meant that my sister and my girl friend were in danger. Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't get to see them for some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that the king then just seemed to look right at me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak to Tom, as he did as such.
"So... What's the point in the young guy then? Why is he so special? He seems to never say a word..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at Tom. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide, just as he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I knew as to just what it was that he was in fact getting at.
I kind of gulped, as it was that I knew that I was bad at this kind of stuff. As it was that I just seemed to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As Tom seemed to come to my defense, as he then spoke back to the king.
"Well... I already told you the kid can see the black dragons... He knows when and where they are going... So we can use that to our advantage... He also has some other powers that I am not too sure of..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look right at me. As it was clear to me that he was hoping for my kind of help, at that. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to see the king look right at me.
As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me as well, all at once. That was when it was that I realized that I was in fact on the hot seat. As it was that I did my best to try to stay as calm as I could, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to go on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for some more time. I eventually woke my self up, and I began to speak up to the king my self.
"Yes... I can see the dragons... I know what they are doing..." I did in fact just seem to say at first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on my face, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then did in fact just seem to once again try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that the man did in fact not at all seem to be at all convinced by that response.
Which it was that I could not blame him for what so ever. As it was that I knew that I had kind of just repeated as to just what Tom had said, at that. As it was that I just seemed to see Tom roll his eyes right at me.
As it was that I saw that it was in fact the case, all at once. I also then did in fact once again seem to hear the voice of the king. As it was clear to me that he was speaking to me, just as it was that he had done before.
"So... Is that it? Why don't you tell me where the dragons are at right now?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact expecting to have me tell him some thing, at that.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp quite a bit. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to start to keep my self calm.
As I did as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then also began to start to continue to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then finally began to start to go and speak back to the king.
"Well... It isn't as easy as that... I can't just choose when I see them... They only seem to come up when some thing important is about to happen... Which it seems like we are safe for now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then also kind of shivered as to just what I had said.
As I felt like I was trying to jinx my self, and play with our luck. Which did in fact just seem to be a very stupid idea, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact once again seem to shiver at that thought, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that way. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down just a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the king speak back.
I did in fact just seem to stare at him right in to his eyes. As it was that he did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact go on ahead and listen as to what it was that he had to say to me.
"Well... That doesn't seem as useful as it might seem then... I think I am going to need some more convincing than that... What are your other powers..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at Tom, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have done as such a thing like that. It then began to start to become clear to me, all of the sudden. That he was in fact not taking any of this seriously what so ever.
As it was that I kind of felt a bit stupid my self for what I was doing. As I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the strange voice of the king, as he spoke to me in my head almost.
"This kid isn't serious... Why am I even wasting my time?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up, all at once as well.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to stare at the king with a not so happy look. As it was that the king didn't seem to notice it at first. That was until I then did in fact just seem to speak back to the king in a not so happy tone.
As it was that the king did in fact just seem to look at me, at that. As it was that he seemed to be surprised, as well as the fact that he was confused. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to listen as to what I had to say to him, all at once.
"I am serious... And I do have more powers... You aren't wasting your time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to say in a not so happy voice at all.
The king did in fact just seem to be in complete and utter shock. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what I had said. Mean while, Tom did in fact look at me with a bit of an upset look on his face.
As it was clear that he was not really getting what the king had got. As it was that it was clear that he was not at all happy with me right now. Which I felt like I didn't care about what so ever right now.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As no one said a word for just a bit of some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Tom go and speak up to me.
"Joseph... Have some respect for the king will you? We are lucky he even let us in!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply ignore Tom, as he had said that to me.
As it was clear that the king was doing the same sort of thing. As it was that the king did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me with his eyes wide. Before it was that he then also began to go and start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Wow... That was impressive... How did you do that?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that he almost wanted me to give away my secrets, at that.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what to say in response. As it was that I then did in fact continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to breathe in a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head at the king. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and also speak to him. As I knew he was still listening to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't know... It just came naturally to me one day..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shrug my shoulders at the guy.
Just as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said to him. In the end, I then also began to let out another rough sigh to my self. As it was clear to me that Tom was now completely lost as to what was going on.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to tilt his head at us both. As it was that he once again did in fact just seem to speak to us. As though I didn't want to, I still did listen as to what he had to say.
"What is going on? I am so lost... Are you upset at Joseph or not?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was almost as if it was that he wanted the king to be angry with me.
Which it was clear that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As it was that the king just seemed to be quite a bit happy just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to Tom, all at once.
As he was leading the charge of the conversation at first. But now it felt like it was my turn, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I heard the voice of Tom in my head, all at the exact same time too.
"John was right... This kid was going to get me in some trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could tell that he was still looking at me with a very worried look on his face, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear that he still did in fact not have a single clue as to just was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I also then began to start to go right on ahead.
And I then began to go and smile back at Tom. Confusing him even more than he had in fact been before. As it was that I then also began to go and start to speak right back on over to him all of the sudden.
"Oh... Trust me... You are not in trouble... Don't listen to John... I think we are in good shape..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that Toms eyes grew wide, just as the king had been a few moments before.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the king laugh out loud. As it was clear to me that he was in fact seeming to enjoy this. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Tom. As Tom kept his eyes on me as the king did as such a thing like that. As we both did still listen as to what the king had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I'll be damned... The kid has telekinesis and can read in to our thoughts..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes even just seemed to grow wide, all at once.
As it was that I then remembered as to what the king had said. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to remind me as to what the word was. As it was that it was some thing I had tried to describe the John a few times.
I was glad that it was that the king had caught up on it him self. As it was that I then just seemed to relax my self, all of the sudden. As it was that Tom then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak up, such as before.
"Indeed... Had me worried for a moment..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that Tom was admitting that he was not at all too sure about me. Which I knew that a lot of the people in the legion were still that kind of way.
It did in fact not bother me at all, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just seemed to look away from Tom, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the loud voice of the king.
As it was that it then did in fact just seem to get me and Tom's attention on to that. As it was that the both of us did in fact seem to stand there and stare. As we listened as to what the man had to say right now.
"Alright guards of the court! I need you to call a gathering in the city square!"