Epilogue

We had been flying for days... At least what was left of the tribes that I had brought to battle with me... As we had been doing our best to get the red dragons off of our track.
It seemed to work for the most part, as I had not tracked them for a while. As I had to assume that they had given up on me, at that. As it was that it was clear that they knew that they could not catch me.
They tried to get me in the circle, but I had been too quick. Though I had taken a bit of the cowards way out by having to run. As it was that I then began to go to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I am sorry father... I will know better next time... Next time I will bring all of them..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt bad for all of the lives that I had lost.
It was clear that the dragons and the humans weren't playing it easy this time. As all and all, when we counted all of the dead. We had lost nearly 5000 dragons on that day.
Be we had so many more, it still did in fact not seem right. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground, at that. As it was that I heard the voice of another dragon right by my side.
"How are we going to bring all of them? They are all over the place? We just lost a huge portion of our main army? How are we going to get them together?" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of my deputy Joergen say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had nearly forgot that he had been by my side this whole time, at that. As it was that I then looked right at the he dragon. As I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that it had in fact bothered him a fair bit. As he did in fact dip his head a bit low to the ground. As I then did in fact begin to go and just speak right back on over to him.
"Do not question me... I have many ways of getting them back together... I have been planning this for over a century..."