Chapter 45: Cold And Lonely Nights (Jangras PoV)

I looked out at the desert ahead of me, all at once. As this time I did in fact not fall asleep as I did so. Though it was that I knew that the sun was in fact setting behind me.
I just simply knew that there was no reason for me to not sleep. But I felt like it was also not a good habit to get in to, remembering last time. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done that. That was when it was that I just seemed to also start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak to my self a little bit quietly, at that.
"I wish that I wasn't alone..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of wished that things could go back to the good old days. Even though I knew that it would never be the case for me.
Back when it was that I had my friends to hang out with. And they were not living some sort of life by them selves like they were now. As well as the fact that it was that I missed my family, at that.
My mother and sister were still here, but they just weren't the same. As it was that I also felt like back then, I didn't have to deal with the stress of being a leader. As it was that it hurt me every day to have to do as such a thing like that now.
As it was that I continued to just seem to think on that. I then just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I also just seemed to speak a bit under my own breathe, just as it was that I had done before.
"Stay strong... Move forward..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was some thing that my brother had always said to me. When ever it was that he had in fact noticed that my head was in fact down.
Though he was not the smartest dragon in the world, such as me and my sister seemed to be. He was in fact the most loving one I had ever met. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make my cry now that he was gone.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I eventually just seemed to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back towards where the sun was at.
It was now starting to be completely gone at this point. As it was clear to me that it was now dark out. As I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I spoke to my self a bit louder this time.
"I hate being alone on these cold nights..." I just seemed to say. As it was that I just then also just seemed to shiver all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to my self.
It kind of hurt me as to the fact that I was alone once again. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that I thought I had been getting closer to Yikla again. But now, it seemed like she wanted nothing to do with me.
As it was that it just seemed to sting me even more. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a few moments. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm of course.
That was, until I just then all of the sudden heard a voice. As it was a voice of a familiar she cat, at that. As I opened my eyes, and I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you okay there Jangra? You don't have to be alone... You can always make friends..." I heard the voice of Plink, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at the she dragon.
She was a fairly pretty she dragon, if I was going to be for real with my self. But I felt like she was just in the least of my interesting just now. Even with the beautiful smile that she had on her face just now.
I wanted to have that make me feel better, at that. But it still did in fact just not make it seem that way. As it was that I just then simply began to speak back to her.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I saw that she had her eyes wide as I did that. As it was that it was clear she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"Yeah... I mean... I'm talking about Yikla though... She is just so distant now... Like she wants to be with your brother..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I hoped, and I did in fact expect almost for what ever reason. That she was going to be surprised with what I had said. Which it was clear to me that it was not at all the case what so ever.
As it was that it then did in fact just seem to make me feel even worse. As I just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply hear her go and speak back to me.
"Well... My brother has always been an ass hole... I don't know why he has to be that way... But there are plenty of other she dragons for you to meet..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that her eyes were even wider than before. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to what she had said. As I kind of just felt a little bit nervous and uncomfortable all of the sudden.
It was clear she was trying to make a bit of a move on me just now. But I felt like I did in fact not want a thing like that from her. As I knew that she was in fact a cool dragon, but I also felt like she wasn't for me.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then did in fact just seem to speak back to the she dragon, all at once.
"Yeah... But I wanted her... We were in love for a while... But every one thought that she betrayed the tribe... And so every one hated her... I mean... I guess it makes sense..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to simply wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to breathe in a very rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and hear him speak back to me, just like before.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I once again did in fact just seem to look right back at the she dragon. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I under stand that I suppose... I had a dragon that I was in love with... It took me a while to get over him..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that she then did in fact also just seem to wince. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said at the end. As it was clear that she was in fact opening up about some thing to me.
As much as it was that I felt like I didn't want to hear it. I also kind of felt like it was a bit relaxing to not be alone just now. As it was that I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide for a few moments.
As in the end, I also then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then just seemed to speak right back to her. As she just listened as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"What... What happened to him? Did he leave you too?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that it seemed like I was simply hoping that I could relate to her on that one thing.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to almost want to cry. As it was that it almost seemed like it was a bit deeper than I was thinking. As it was that I just then seemed to hear her speak back to me very sad as she did so.
As it was that I continued to stare at her just as before. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I just then did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say to me, at that.
"Well... Yes... In a way he did... But it wasn't his fault... It was..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact seem to have some flame in her voice, quite literally, all at once.
As it was clear to me that some thing had happened to him. As it was neither of their faults as to just what it was that it had been. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her.
I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I did so. As it was that she then once again seemed to look right on over to me. As she then just did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well too.
"Oh... I am so sorry for your loss..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done so. That was when it was that she then simply just seemed to shake her head back at me. As it was that she then just seemed to also speak back to me.
I had a serious look on my face, just as it was that it seemed to be before. As it was that it let her know that I was here for her. As I then did in fact go and just listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at once.
"It's not your fault... It's just... Well... I under stand how you can blame Yikla... A lot of dragons here hate her as well... Because she is a black dragon..." She said, all at once.
As it was that I could tell that she was in fact very upset. But she was also just trying to act as calm as she felt like she possibly could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel like I could in fact under stand that all.
I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and nod back to the she dragon. As it was that I also then did in fact seem to speak to her. As I knew she was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Plink... It just hurts... I feel like I'm better alone though..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to notice that from the she dragon. That she did in fact just seem to be a little bit hurt by what I had said.
As I kind of wondered if the she dragon had caught feelings for me. Which did in fact feel quite a bit strange to me, all at once. As it was that I knew that my mother and father had told me a lot of dragons would want me.
I had maybe not noticed it until this point, perhaps. But this was fairly obvious to me, and I kind of felt a bit bad about it. As it was that the she dragon then did in fact just seem to dip her head low to the ground.
As it was that she also then began to go and start to speak back to me. As it was that I of course had my eyes wide. As I then listened as to what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place as well.
"Well... I am always here... But if you want me to go... I will..." She did in fact just seem to say back to me. As it was that I did in fact kind of gulp as to just what she had said.
As though I kind of felt like that it was that I had said. That it still kind of felt a  bit true to me, none the less. I also kind of felt like I did in fact enjoy the company of this she dragon.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at her. Which did in fact just seem to make her feel some what better. As it was that I also then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to her.
As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact wide of course. Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As she listened as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"No... I am sorry... I didn't mean it like that Plink... I enjoy you being here... I just... I don't know... I feel like I would rather be alone at times... Though, I certainly don't feel like it is right to me at all..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to contradict my self. As it was that it did in fact not make at all too much sense to me as to what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low my self.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that it seemed to lighten up the she dragon. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to smile right back at me, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As I then did in fact also seem to listen as to just what it was that she felt like she needed to say to me, all at once.
"Well... I will always be here... Well... At least how ever long this war lasts... We can always be friends..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I saw that she did in fact just seem to have a hopeful look on her face.
As it was clear to me that she was trying to move closer to me. As I felt like I wanted to push her away for what ever reason. How ever, I decided to not do as such a thing like that at all, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to rub my scales against her. As it was that it then seemed to warm up the both of us. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead.
And I then seemed to speak right back on over to her. As I saw that she had a lovely look in her eyes now. As she just listened as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Thank you... It truly means a lot to me Plink... I'd like to get to maybe know you better..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make her feel a bit better.
As it was that she seemed to stare back at me for a bit more time. That was until she then did in fact just seem to have a dark look in her eyes. As she then did in fact just seem to dip her head low, all at once.
As it almost seemed like the she dragon was scared of some thing. As it was that it did in fact just seem to confuse me quite a bit. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak back to me a little bit quietly.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I just continued to stare right at the she dragon. As I then listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I'm sorry that I have to go now Jangra... I didn't tell my father and my leader I would be out late... Maybe we can do this another night..." She said to me, all at once.
As it was that she seemed to have a bit of a guilty look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me. As I kind of felt like for what ever reason, that it was not the reason she felt guilty.
I did my best to try to not think at all too much on that how ever. As it was that I just simply blinked my eyes back at the she dragon at first. As it was that I also then just seemed to nod back at her after doing so.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then once again did in fact speak back to her. As she then did listen as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Best of luck getting back home... And yeah... That would be nice..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide at what I had said.
The she dragon did in fact just seem to be pleased with that response. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and nod back at me. As it was that she also just seemed to speak back to me after all of that was in fact said and done, at that.
As it was that I had once again realized it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to still stare at her. As I still did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Thank you for all of that Jangra... It really means a lot to me... You aren't the only one feeling alone... I think a lot of dragons feel that way..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had in fact had a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her with my eyes wide.
As it was that she then did in fact also just seem to turn her head away from me. As it was that she then did in fact go right on ahead. And she just seemed to go and fly up in the air, leaving me here alone.
As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to think on what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self quietly.
"Well... Her brother Blink isn't alone clearly..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like I still couldn't get over that. As it was that it still did in fact just seem to hurt me quite a bit.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, all at once. As it was that I knew that it was not at all what it was that she had meant. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a heavy sigh.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back around. As to just where it was that I could see the desert that was ahead of me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare out in to that direction. I also then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just also seemed to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"Oh... These cold and lonely nights..."