Chapter 73: Win This War (Jangras PoV)

I looked back at my sister and my mother one last time. As it was that me and Socra did in fact just seem to fly up in the air. As it was that I was in fact a bit worried for them, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shivered, as it was that I was not all too sure what I was thinking. Or as to just what it was that I was even doing right now. As I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then got my eyes on what was in front of me. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly, as I did as such a thing like that, of course.
"Focus on the now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that we were flying past the place. As to just where it was that we usually trained with the humans at.
I knew that this was for real all of the sudden. As it was that I knew that I did not usually go this far. As it was that I did in fact suddenly seem to hear the voice of Socra, as she spoke up to me from right ahead.
"Alright... We are just about there... I need you to stay calm and not do any thing stupid... They will be fast to shoot back... Trust me... I know them..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to shiver at what she had said. As it was that I did in fact see her turn her head away. As it was that she did in fact also just seem to keep on flying.
I simply blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I knew that I had not planned on doing any thing at all. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to speak to my self a bit quietly, just as before.
"She still speaks to me like a child..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I was not happy with that at all. As it was that I just did my best to keep my mind off of all of that, all at once.
I then in stead, did in fact get my eyes on the fact. That Socra was starting to fly down, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I heard a voice from in side the area that we were heading in to, yell out loud!
"Every one! Hurry! Dragons are coming!" The voice did in fact just seem to yell, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to get quite a bit worried as we flew down.
As it was that I did in fact hear hundreds of more voices. As it was that it was even more than I had imagined, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact start to fear for my own safety, at that.
As it was that I seemed to continue to just fly down. That was when it was that I then did in fact get my eyes and my focus on to the fact. That Socra was now speaking up, all at the exact same time too.
"Relax Travis! It is just me and Jangra! We have news that you need to hear right now! Your people are in danger!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to make the people even louder than before. As it was that I looked all around seeing strange little spots all over the place. As well as many men with bows ready to shoot.
As it was that I kind of noticed that it was in fact the case. I did exactly what it was that Socra had told me to do. As it was that I did in fact not look at any specific human, as it was that I did in fact simply stay calm.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some time. I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Travis, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to Socra, all of the sudden.
"Danger? How are we in danger? Would that not mean that you are in danger too?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to tilt his head clearly a bit lost.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to go right on ahead and start to step in my self.
I saw that Socra looked at me with her eyes squinted. As it was clear that she was not too happy with just what it was that I was doing. But that really didn't seem to matter to me what so ever, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact go right on ahead in stead. And I began to speak back to Travis, all at once. As he did in fact listen as to just what I had said, as he took a few steps back as he did as such a thing.
"No... Not the people here... The people back at the city... Joseph came to me in a dream last night... He said he needs our help! He says the black dragons are coming..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man.
As it was that I did in fact stare at him right in to his eyes. That way he knew that I was in fact being serious as to just what I had said to him. As it was that he did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare back at me.
He did in fact have his eyes wide, none the less. As it seemed like he did in fact not under stand as to just what it was that I was talking about. As it was that he then also began to go and start to speak back to me.
"What? How would Joseph speak to you in your dreams? And even if so? Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he go to us in stead?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I felt like he had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I really felt like I didn't have an answer to that. As it was that I knew what I had said was in fact true, but it was hard to explain.
I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare below me for some time. Until it was that I then heard another voice of another man speak up.
"Travis... He is telling the truth... Joseph speaks to the dragons in the dreams... He doesn't speak to us... If he is in danger we need to get right on to that..." I heard John, as he then did in fact seem to walk on in.
As it was that it did in fact make me feel better as I saw it was him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I noticed from the corner of my eyes, that the people were lowering their bows.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. I felt even more calm than it was that I had tried to be before. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Socra go and start to speak up, all at once.
"Thank you John... We are not trying to trick you... Jangra went straight to me to tell me when he first woke up... We haven't even broken the news to our tribes yet... We need to make sure you are in first..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I felt a whole lot better as soon as she had said that. As it was that she was in fact very calm through out all of this. As it was that it seemed to come to be that sort of feeling, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak up too.
"I dont know where he was at... I could not really see any thing but darkness at all... He just told me that you all would know... He says this will work... What ever that means..." I did in fact just seem to say to John.
As it was that I did in fact look right at the man. Just as it was that I had in fact said that to him. As it was that I hoped that what Joseph had told me would hit John one way or another.
John really did not seem to under stand what he had meant how ever. At least as far as it was that I could in fact tell. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him blink his eyes, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. He then did in fact let out a very rough sigh, all of the sudden. As he then did in fact also go right on ahead and start to speak back to us.
"I don't under stand... And I do not know... If he needs help... Than we will help him... I know where they are at... It will be faster if we move through air... But if that is so... You are going to need a lot of dragons..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact look right at Socra, all at once. As it was that he had said as such a thing like that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact under stand that she would be the voice to all of that.
As it was that they both just seemed to stare for a bit of some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Socra speak. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that the she dragon had to say.
"Yes... You get your selves ready... We will need food as well... If we don't know how long the journey will be... We will go and speak to our dragons about that now..." She did in fact just seem to say back to him.
As it was that the both of them did in fact just seem to nod back to each other. As it was that I then also began to see that it was. That Socra then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head back to me.
I kind of blinked my eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, all at once. As I then did in fact also go right on ahead and start to speak out loud.
"Alright... Well... I guess we know what to do next..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was actually not all too sure as to just what I should do.
As it was that I was not used to having to do those meetings. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver at that thought. As it was that I then did in fact also go right on ahead and start to see her nod back to me.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. And the both of us had seemed to stare at one another for just a little bit longer. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear her speak back to me.
"Yes... You go and get our tribe... And I will alert the other leaders..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that to me of course.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me. I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her in response. As it was that the both of us then did in fact look away from each other.
Just as it was that the both of us had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear her wings flap. As I heard a bit of a gasp from the crowd of people that were around me.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do the same. As it was that I did in fact just seem to ignore all of that. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak to my self quietly.
"I've got to go... I've got to go now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and fly up in the air.
As it was that I got my eyes up in the sky, to see as to just where it was that I was at. As to just where it was that I did in fact need to be as well. As it was clear to me that I had quite a long ways to go, all at once.
I did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I could. As I knew that if I really did in fact try my best. Than I could in fact be there in no time what so ever, all at once.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not have that far to go. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As I began to fly towards where I needed to be, talking to my self as I did so.
"Oh great... This is it then... This is the time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure how we were going get all of those humans with us, all at once.
Much less the fact that it was, that I knew that some of the dragons were going to have to stay back. As I knew that many of them were too old, and too young to keep up and fight. As it was that I was not too sure what we were going to do with them.
It did not matter to me too much right now, what so ever. As it was that I knew that my main focus needed to be getting to my tribe. As it was that I squinted my eyes on over to the area that was in fact now getting closer.
As it was that I continued to fly as fast as I could, all at once. Not too sure as to just how fast I was flying. As it was that I did in fact seem to enjoy the air, as it was that I spoke to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"This is going to be stressful... But why do I feel like this is going to be oh so nice as well?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self as well.
I kind of just got my mind off of all of that, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to lower my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to fly in to camp at full speed, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw several dragons poke their heads out of the cave. As they were lost with what all of the noise that I was in fact making, of course.
As it was that I seemed to land on the ground, at that. I then did in fact see my friend Kota, as it was that he then went right to me. As he spoke to me with a very worried look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
"Is every thing okay? What's going on Jangra?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact lost and confused as to just what it was that was in fact even happening right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I was about to open my self up as to just what was going on. Until it was that I did in fact remember this was a terrible place to do that.
As I knew that was the point of calling all of them in for a meeting. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak out loud, kind of ignoring my friend, at that.
"All dragons of this tribe! I need you to come together right now! Elders and children alike! We have important news to bring now! Meet me at the gathering place, and call all other dragons too!" I did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Every single dragon then did in fact begin to come out of the cave, just as it was that I had said that. As it was that they could clearly tell that this was in fact important. As it was that I saw a few of my friends coming my way, all at once.
It was clear that they wanted to know what was going on. But I simply did in fact just seem to ignore them. As I knew that I really did in fact not have time to talk about things with them, none the less.
As it was that I also knew that I was not all too sure just what it was that I could even say. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head away. And I then began to go and start to fly up in the sky, all at the exact same time as well.
I began to fly towards the meeting place as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I heard the voices of several dragons yell out loud. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that it had to be.
"Every one come now! There is a meeting! All dragons are needed!" I did in fact hear one dragon yell. As it was that their voice began to echo in to all different directions, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was quick to spread all around the forest. And even to the other tribes, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down as soon as it was the case.
I continued to fly further and further to where the meeting area was at. As it was that I did in fact just try my best to act as calm as I could as I did so. As it was that I then did in fact see there were already a few dragons there that were waiting.
Their eyes were wide, as it was clear that they knew some thing was in fact going on. As it was that I did in fact try my best to stay calm. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self quietly.
"You're going to have to do some talking at some point... This can't all be Socra..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a very heavy sigh, all at the exact same time too.
I closed my eyes just as it was that I had told my self. As it was that I knew that all I needed to do now. Was to just simply wait for all of this to be over with, all at once.