Chapter 50: I'm Sorry (Jangras PoV)

We seemed to almost be having the time of our lives. As it was clear to me that John was in fact enjoying what was going on. As it was that I could hear him yelling to the wind that was blowing on his face.
As it was that it did in fact bring a smile on my own face. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep my eyes on where I was going. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what it was that the man had to say.
"This is amazing! Wow!" He did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that I was not sure if it was the fact that he was happy with the wind blowing on his face just now.
Or if it was that he did in fact enjoy the beautiful view. As there was in fact a reason that I liked to be alone out here during the nights. As it was that I just kept a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too.
I just kept on flying as I did as such a thing like that. As I kept my eyes on where it was that I was in fact taking us, all at once. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to start to speak up to him, at that.
"I love this... It is so amazing... I always feel so free!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I some times wished that I had the time and the energy to do what it was that I was doing right now, of course.
I did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of that right away how ever, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I then heard John begin to speak right back to me.
"Hell... I don't blame you... This is so great! Wish I had wings like Icarus and could fly too!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just who it was that he was talking about.
As it was not a name that I had felt like I had ever heard before. As perhaps he was a human that did in fact have wings him self. As I had never heard of any human like that.
But I also kind of knew that I knew very little about the humans. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a little bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to remember as to what I was doing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud to my self.
"Oh great... I need to get down and let Socra know..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As I knew that even if it was that things had gone great. I knew that Socra was still not going to be happy what so ever, none the less. As to the fact that I had gone against her direct orders, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the small clearing.
As I knew that was as to just where every one was at. As it was that I just did in fact seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to John, directly.
"Alright... I guess it is time for us to get down... I don't want to get in to, too much trouble." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I eventually then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear John speak back to me.
"I understand... Sorry... I know it went against what she said... I just felt so free my self..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I looked right back on over to the man, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that he had his eyes wide, as he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to what he had said to me. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare of course. As my eyes were in fact wide my self as I did as such a thing.
As it was that I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I just seemed to nod back to the man, at that. As it was that I also then began to whisper to my self, as I did as such.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a bit, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to do just as I had in fact said I would. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to fly down, of course. As it was that I felt the wind starting to die down, as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I then also began to hear a lot of voices, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to land beside them all. As it was that I did in fact hear the voices of some humans as well as some dragons.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I heard one voice begin to stand out from the rest of them. As it was that I heard that it was the very upset and angry voice of Socra, at that.
"What did I tell you Jangra?! I told you not to do that! You could have got your self in a lot of trouble! If he would have fallen... Than this would all be over!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that she did in fact have a very fair point. On the fact that it was, that she had in fact said what she had just said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I felt the man just seem to get off of my back. As it was that I did in fact hold the guilty look that I had on my face before. As it was that I did in fact just seem to mutter right back on over to her.
"But he is fine... Why is this such a big deal?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt even worse, just as I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her, all at once.
As it was that I heard a gasp of shock come from the other dragon leaders, all at once. As it was that they all knew the same thing that I did. As to the fact that you were not supposed to talk back to your leader like that.
As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self calm. As it was that I now did in fact seem to see a very angry look on the fact of Socra. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me.
"That doesn't matter Jangra! And you know damn well it doesn't! You don't go against a leaders rules! That is one of the most important rules in the tribe! You should know better, as you are my deputy!" She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I felt like I wanted to say some thing back to her, all at once. As to the fact as to that being me being the dragon of destiny of course. But I did in fact just seem to stay silent in stead, all at once.
As it was that I was in fact glad this time that I had not said some thing back to her. As it was that I just seemed to lay my head low. As it was that I knew that every one did in fact just seem to have their eyes on me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to drown it all out. That was when it was that I finally heard the voice of John, all at once. As it was that he seemed to come to my defense, all at the exact same time too.
"Socra... I am sorry... That was my fault... I told him that we needed to fly higher... I was the one who pushed him and told him so..." He did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up, all at once.
As it was that my eyes were in fact wide of course. As it was that I seemed to start to have a little bit of some hope that I might get out of this. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at them both.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Socra shake her head back to the man. As it was clear that it did in fact not matter at all, as to just what he had said.
As it was that I even seemed to feel even worse than before. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at my leader of course. As I just then began to start to hear her also speak right back to us both.
"That is besides the point... He knew what he was doing..." She did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that she did in fact have a very fair point her self, of course.
As I did in fact know exactly what it was that I had been doing. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit, all of the sudden.
I felt like it was time for me to own up for my mistakes. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to Socra. As it was that I saw that her eyes were still squinted at me, as I did as such.
"I am sorry Socra... I just... It felt just so clean... I know it was wrong of me... I won't let that happen again..." I did in fact just seem to say back to her. As it was that I of course had a very serious look on my own face.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to squint her eyes at me. Before it was that she eventually just seemed to let out a very rough sigh.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all at once. She also then just seemed to go on ahead and shake her head at me. As she went on ahead and began to speak right back on over to me, at that.
"Jangra... You still need to learn some things... You are still very young... I am sorry that you got thrown in to all of this... And I would punish you... But we really need you..." She said to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I was a little bit surprised by just what it was that she had in fact said to me at first. As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her with my eyes wide. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how I was supposed to respond to that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her with my eyes wide. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low. As it was that I just then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to her.
"I know... I know Socra... I won't let it happen again..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like I was repeating my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that a lot of the other dragons just now. They were not at all happy with just what it was that I had done. As it was that I saw that they all did in fact just seem to have their eyes squinted at me.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I simply just did my best to ignore all of them, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply start to hear the voice of John.
"Well... Either way... I feel like what we did today was a big success... And I think we should do some more very soon... It is clear that this works... Soon we can start trying weapons..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I had my eyes wide my self, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had just said. As it was that I saw the worried looks on the faces of a lot of the dragons.
As it was that they just seemed to look at one another for some time. As it was that it was clear that they were afraid as to what that had meant. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I just then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear Socra speak back to John.
"Well... We still need to take this one step at a time... It might have worked for you... But not every dragon we have is like Jangra... And not every human you have is like you... So let's just take this slow..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face of course. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to him. As it was that I saw that John did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide a bit.
As it was that he eventually then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was clear that he was okay with what she had said. And that he did in fact agree with just what it was that she had to say, at that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I also just began to hear him speak to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare, as I did in fact also listen.
"Yes... I think this will work just fine, and great... We have several thousand more humans coming soon... We will have food and supplies... We are ready for this..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was clear that he was in fact being dead serious with that, as well. As it was that I noticed that it was in fact the case of course. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to feel a whole lot better about this all.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to feel that kind of way. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see Socra nod right back to him. As she did in fact still seem to be calm, all at once.
I was a little bit surprised that she was like that of course. As it was clear to me that none of the rest of the leaders were that way. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of her speak back to him.
"Yes... This will work... And we will be ready..." She did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear her John speak back to her. As it was that I just seemed to stare back at him as well.
"Alright... We will see you tomorrow I suppose then... Hopefully I can get my other leaders to start to learn them selves..." He did in fact just seem to say to her, at that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that Socra once again did in fact seem to nod back to him. As she had a smile on her face this time, as she did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I just seemed to stare at the both of them with my own eyes wide, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to hear her go and speak back to him one last time.
"Yes... We will be ready... Good luck for all of you..." She did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that John then did in fact just seem to have a grateful smile on his face.
As it was that he seemed to nod back to her all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to turn his head around. As it was that he went on over to where the rest of the humans were at just now.
I saw that just about every single one of them had their eyes wide. As it was clear that they were not all too sure as to just what to do. As it was that they just seemed to all gather around John, at that.
I kind of got my mind anf my focus off of all of that how ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from all of them. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to speak to my self a bit under my breathe, at that.
"Well... That goes that I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look on over to Socra, all at once.
As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that it was clear that she was still upset with me. As it was that I kind of just seemed to gulp, as I did in fact notice that it was in fact the case.
As it was that she did in fact still just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I then did in fact see her look back to the other leaders. As it was that just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She also did in fact speak to them all.
"Alright... Be ready to meet us back here tomorrow... Plan some stuff for your tribes too..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she made sure that they all knew that she was in fact being serious.
As it was that I saw that a lot of the dragons did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide. As in the end, I saw a few of them nod, all at the exact same time too. As all it took was one dragon to go and fly off.
Before the rest of them did in fact just seem to do the same. As it was that I just then began to shiver, as I noticed me and Socra were alone. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to just act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare right in to the eyes of Socra. As it was that I saw that she still had her eyes squinted at me. As it was that she just let it stay silent around us for quite some time.
As it was that it just seemed to almost seem like it was going to be that way for a long time. That was when it was that I suddenly heard Socra hiss at me. As it was that she went on ahead and spoke to me in a very angry voice, all at the exact same time too.
"I will not allow that... Maybe your father might have Jangra! But you made me look like a fool of a leader, and a fool of a mentor!" She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I was in fact quite a bit surprised at that, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to jump back a bit in some shock. As to the fact that I had never seen her this angry before, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that it did in fact hurt me to hear her talk about my father. As it was that I just seemed to dip my head low, as it was that I also then began to speak right back to her, as well.
"I... I'm sorry...."