Chapter 34: No More Room (Jangras PoV)

I woke up, as it was that I felt like my heart was reaching just as soon as it was that I was awake. As it was that there were so many different thoughts going through my head. As it was that it felt like there was so much that had in fact happened last night.
As it was that I did my best to try to calm my self down. As to the dream that I had in fact had. As when it was that I had seen my father, and I had in fact seen the human.
I then did in fact begin to start to go and remember, at that. As to just what it was that we had both been told last night. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self a little bit under my breathe.
"I need to tell Socra... I need to tell her right now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I saw that a few of the dragons around me heard what I had said.
As it was that I saw that they all did in fact just seem to have worried looks on their faces. As it was that they did in fact just seem to continue to stare back at me for some time.
As it was that they had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from them, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I spoke way more quiet to my self this time.
"I need to relax with what I say... I forget people are so close to me now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to just try to ignore all of the other thoughts, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to start to fly out of the cave, at that.
As it was that I knew that I needed to do as to just what I had told my self. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just where I should start. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that one of my friends was near by.
It seemed like my friend Penta had just come back from some where. As it was that though I didn't want to choose her really to speak to. I did in fact just seem to do it any ways, all at once.
"Penta! Have you seen Socra, or have any idea where she might be at this morning?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that she had her eyes wide, just as soon as she had heard what I had said.
It was clear that she was a little bit lost and surprised that I had come to her, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that she did her best to regain her self. Before it was that she then began to also start to speak back to me.
As it was that she had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that of course. In the end, I then began to go right on ahead. And I then listened as to what ever it was that she had to say just now.
"Um... No... Are you okay there?" She did in fact just seem to say. As I could tell that she was in fact a little bit worried about me. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case.
I was not all too sure if it was that I might look sick or some thing. But either way, I felt like none of that really mattered what so ever. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak back to her. As I knew she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say back to her.
"I am fine... I really need to talk to Socra though... It is really important... And some thing you will find out later tonight as well..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I saw that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes grow wide. As it was clear that she was in fact a little bit afraid. As to just what it was that I had in fact just even said to her, all at once.
It was clear how ever, that she did in fact not want to assume things. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice. And I did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I'm sorry... I just... No... But I did in fact see Monza, and I saw Omplo talking to each other in the middle of the jungle..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that had seen that at some point.
I kind of felt like I was a little bit upset that I knew nothing else besides that just now. But I knew that none of it was at all Pentas fault, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also speak to her. Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. As I knew she was still in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say.
"Alright... Thank you Penta..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As my eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As it was that she just seemed to stare back at me for some time.
In the end how ever, she then began to start to nod back to me. As it was that she also began to speak back to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"You are welcome I suppose..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then also did in fact just seem to nod to my self all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also began to start to head over to the area she had talked about. As I did in fact just seem to pass her on the way by.
As it was that I saw her going back to the cave, at that. As she had a couple of fish in her mouth, as well. As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that, as well.
I knew that it was in fact going to be for my friend Kota. As I noticed them in fact getting closer to one another. As I kind of just spoke to my self quietly, as I had in fact thought on that.
"That is none of your business... It doesn't matter..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. Even though I could in fact not help but to feel a little bit hurt and lonely. As to the fact that I had in fact thought on that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I knew that a lot of it was in fact my own fault, at that. As it was that I was the one who had decided not to go and join Yikla and Blink.
As it was that Yikla had stopped offering it to me at this point. As she knew the answer to what it was that I was going to say every time. As it was that I still could not help but to get a little bit jealous.
I just shook my head all of the sudden, as I got my mind off of those thoughts. As I just squinted my eyes, to get my focus on where I was going. As it was that I also seemed to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"It doesn't matter... You know what your main focus needs to be on right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it once again came back to me, at that.
As to the dream that it was that I did in fact have last night. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to focus my self on to that. As it was that I quickly flew as fast as I could to where it was that Monza and Omplo were at.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I kind of gulped at the thought of it as well. As I did in fact also seem to speak to my self out loud, once again.
"I sure hope they are still there..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. In the end, I then began to start to fly down on the place I knew to be. As it was that I luckily did in fact just seem to see that the dragons were not too far away.
I landed on the ground gently, all of the sudden. As it was that I then began to start to walk right on over towards where they were at. As it was that I could in fact clearly hear as to just what they were saying.
"This might not work... We don't know where the black dragons are at... The dragons here aren't getting along or working together... How could we ever fight together?" I heard the voice of Monza, all at once, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have heard a bit low to the ground. As it was that she had in fact said what it was that she had just said to Omplo, at that. As it was clear that she had her doubts and worries.
I kind of just slowed my self down just a little bit, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Omplo, at that.
"Well... We have to at least try... We can't just give up on this... We can't let Plyma and his evil blood line get what they want..." He did in fact just seem to growl back at her.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to shiver at what he had said. As it was that it came back to me as to the fact that Yikla was a part of that. As I some times did in fact wonder if I could in fact trust her.
What if she was getting at Blink to get closer to Omplo. As it was that I had found out that he was in fact the grand son of Omplo. As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow wide at the thought of that.
As it was that I felt like I could not help but to express my worry. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud. As it was that I saw the both of them jump, as they heard me speak.
"If that is the case... I may have messed up... Maybe we are all doomed..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it took the both of the dragons a few moments to regain them selves.
As it was that I had in fact scared them quite a bit, at that. As to the fact that it was that they had not noticed me coming over to them. Which I kind of felt a little bit bad as to just what it was that I had done.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Omplo roll his eyes at me, all at once. As he also began to start to go and speak back to me. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say just now.
"You really gave us quite a scare there Jangra... What are you here for?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that neither of them had thought twice in just what it was that I had said at first.
Which I was kind of glad that it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self, at that. As it was that I also just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact just seem to nod back to the both of the dragons. As it was that I also began to start to speak to both of them, just after that.
I saw that the both of them did in fact have their eyes right on me. As it did in fact just seem to make things feel some what better. To know that they were in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Do either of you know where Socra is at? I have some thing important to tell her that I need every single dragon that is here, to hear..." I did in fact just seem to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that the both of their eyes were in fact wide. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I eventually just seemed to wake my self up. As I heard the voice of Monza, all of the sudden. As I my self, did in fact just seem to go and listen as to what it was that she had to say just now.
"Um... No... We don't really... But if this is so important... Why don't you tell us?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her squint her eyes right on over to me, all at once.
I knew that she was in fact mainly saying that just now. As it was clear that she was in fact trying to get at her sister just now. But I could not help but to think, that maybe it was in fact a good idea.
Maybe in stead of looking for her for who knows how long. I should go ahead and warn the other leaders of what was about to come. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and start to speak back to them.
I saw that Monza did in fact have quite a happy smile on her face as I did so. As it was that I just did my best to ignore all of that, as well. As I knew that they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say to the both of them, at that.
"I had a dream last night... I know you might not know him as well as I do... But the man, Joseph... He came to me... The humans are coming to try to help us..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to be the case. I saw that the both of their eyes did in fact seem to grow wide, at that. As it was clear that they were both shocked to hear me say that.
Omplo was the first to go right off the bat and respond back to what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact look at the he dragon. And I did listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"They are coming here?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his head tilted, all at the exact same time too. As if it was that he had not really under stood as to just what it was that I had just said.
As it was that I kind of blinked my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply do my best to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to nod back to him, as well.
As it was that just as I had done as such a thing like that. I also began to start to speak back to him right after that. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Yes... They are coming here... I think this is what we need... This is our chance to fight back... All we need to do is kill Plyma..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to stare at them both. As my eyes were in fact wide as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I hoped that they could in fact see things the way that I did.
As it was that I just continued to stare at the both of them. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Monza. As it was that I looked right on over to the she dragon, as well.
I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me, for what ever reason. As it was that I seemed to stare right back at her. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"It can't just be Plyma... If we kill him, I am sure he has messed the black dragons up so badly... Some one else will take his place..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it seemed like she clearly believed as to what it was that she had said.
I kind of did in fact just seem to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As it was that I felt like she had a really fair point on what she had said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to how we could possibly win.
I did in fact do my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I saw that Omplo had his eyes right on Monza. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head right back at her.
As it was clear that he did in fact not agree with what she had said. As it was that he also began to start to speak right back on over to her, after that. As I of course listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"It is a start for one... He is the strongest of all of them... No one will live up to his strength... If we take him down, than the rest might fall in to place..." He did in fact just seem to say back to her, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As to just what it was that he had said back. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel a slight bit better.
Monza still did in fact just seem to not be all too sure at all. As I saw that she then did in fact just seem to dip her head low to the ground. As it was that it felt like it was now my turn to go on ahead and step up and speak.
As it was that I had began to do as such a thing like that. I saw the both of them go and turn their heads to me. As they both listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Omplo is right? Are you just trying to tell us that there is no plan and that there is no hope?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right back on over to her, as soon as I had said that.
As it was that I had seemed to stare at her for a bit longer. The she dragon then did in fact just seem to lift her head back up to me. As I saw that her eyes were in fact wide, as she did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had seemed to just stare right back at her. I then began to also start to hear her speak back to me. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What do we do with them, and where do we put them? There simply just is no more room..."