Chapter 15: Welcome To Come (Joseph's PoV)

I walked through the fields with my sister, all at once. As it was in fact quite a bit of a pretty day for us to be out side just now. As it was that I was not going to lie to my self of course.
I felt like I wanted to enjoy it, and just to take it all in. As I knew that I never really got to do such a thing like that like ever. As I knew that I was always feeling like I was being stressed and pressured to do some thing.
I kind of just closed my eyes for a little bit of some time. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then began to start to go and start to just hear the voice of Mariah.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak to me. As it was that I did in fact open my eyes, at that. As I then began to start to look right on over to her, as I listened as to just what it was that she had to say just now.
"Alright... Can we go to camp? I want to meet the people..." She said, as it was clear that she was bored. And she had no such sort of respect for the experience we were having.
I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes at her for a few moments. As it was that I then also began to start to grin right on over to my sister. As it was clear that it had in fact confused her white a bit, as to just what it was that I was even doing right now.
My sister tilted her head right on over to me. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to her. As it was that I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! Sure! I just thought you would want to feel the good of life one last time before we started!" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I felt like I was in fact going off of the fly just now, at that.
My sister seemed to be a bit confused as to just what I was talking about. As it was that she just seemed to blink her eyes a few times, at that. As she also then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over to me.
I just stood there and stared at her with my eyes squinted. As I felt like that was the only thing that I could do. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me in the very first place as well.
"What are you talking about?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she still did not under stand what I had told her. When I had said that this was going to be very rough on her as soon as this started.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then just seemed to continue to smile back at her. Which I could tell was starting to unnerve her, all at the exact same time as well.
I then just began to once again speak right back to her. As her eyes were still wide as I did such a thing. As she then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... There is no going back now... This is going to be a non stop work... You will rarely have days off... And when you do, you'll likely feel too tired to do any thing..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I knew that I was in fact kind of lying, at least as of lately. As I knew that John had in fact not been as hard on us. As it was that he did in fact not know as to just what we were about to do next.
But then again, I remember telling him as of my dream last night. And I kind of felt like things might change. As it was that I suddenly just quickly got my mind off of those thoughts.
As it was that I then just did begin to start to hear the voice of Mariah. As I just seemed to start to go right on ahead at that. And I began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me just now.
"Come on Joseph... I am not changing my mind if that's what you're trying to get me to do... Let's just go..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was not really taking me all too serious what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes at her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough grunt. As I began to start to speak to my self a little bit quietly, at that.
"Not what I was getting at... Just a bit of a warning... That's all..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I made sure that my sister could in fact hear as to just what I had said.
As it was that I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. As I expected it to bother her, and to see her shiver up a little bit. But that just did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever, at that.
As it was that I kind of shivered a little bit my self. As I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could in fact in the mean time. As I then did in fact begin to start to just get my eyes and where we were going.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear my sister speak to me. Or perhaps under her own breathe, at that. As I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yeah... I don't care..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she was being so rude. As I knew that it was not normally like her what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self. As I then also began to get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As I just seemed to get my eyes on where it was that I was taking us.
I just seemed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that we did in fact just seem to continue to go through the fields. As it was that I felt a bit empty in side, as I did in fact do as such a thing like that.