Story 280/Willing Rival Dinner

Magsimula sa umpisa

He adjusted his jaws just slightly to get her shoulders in. Adam swallowed her enough that her face breached the entrance of his growling stomach and was met with the low groans of his gut. Nothing was inside except for dim redness and the systematic pounding of Adam's heart to keep her company. The fumes of the Hydrochloric acid made her eyes slightly weaken, but Nurse Joy's will to help Adam made her able to deal with the pain

Champion Geeta Meanwhile was simply curious with her glove over her mouth finding it interesting Adam is looking like a Swalot. But Nemona...Oh Nemona's eyes were shimmering bright as Glimmora's Crystals. She had never knew Adam could swallow people whole like that...Yet here he was gobbling up a Human his size without much difficulty. Her heart Pounded Like the Hammer of a Tinkaton against the Skull of a Corviknight as she watched this unfold.

Her breasts slid past his chest and further pushed the Nurse into the acids. His tongue crawled down her back sending a small chill up her spine. In three seconds, Adam scarfed her torso and hugged her legs with his arms. Nurse Joy did not put up any struggles for her part instead just passively assisting Adam in eating her. Two strong gulps and her hips disappeared into the darkness of his gut.

Nurse Joy's long, Pale legs casually flailed around with her timing each movement to avoid hurting Adam. Adam then tilted his head back while holding his belly and the legs shot down his throat from gravity and caused Adam to fall down.

The boy rests his hands on his belly and licks his lips enjoying the residue taste on his lips. "Mmmm~ Thanks nurse Joy" The boy said as he stood up while holding his squishy belly and turned but then a pair of tanned hands clasped his stomach.

(BUUUURP!~)

"W-wow wow wow! You can actually eat people!" Nemona said as she races her hands across his pale belly as it churned against and digested the Nurse.

"U-um Penny didn't tell you? O-oh I thought she did" Adam said blushing feeling the soft hands grip the belly and help it digest his prey faster.

"No! Wow that was the coolest thing ever! Maybe after you digest her we can battle!" Nemona said as she couldn't stop her trance.

The rubbing and the stomach acids quickly dissolved the girl inside and Adam could vaguely see a smile against his belly before it was turned to healthy mush for his body.

The mush filtered into his intestines which were absorbing the nutrients while Adam's ass expanded like a chipmunk's cheeks.

Upon seeing this Nemona's heart began to beat faster. She really was addicted to this cute kid.

"So how about that battle now?" Adam asked with confidence.

Nemona's eyes glimmered and she grinned. "You don't have to ask twice!" She said hopping into position.

"Go Tinkaton!" Adam threw his Pokeball and out came his trusty Tinkaton. Tinkaton was the third pokemon he caught on his journey as a Tinkatuff, She loved music and specifically loved the Hit song Mz Hyde by Halestorm.

In fact she was listening to it right now, One Pokepod In her ear and the other not present since she needed to hear her trainer's commands.

"Ton!" She cried as she twirled her Giant metal 220 Pound hammer. Then Nemona threw her own pokemon and sent out Lycanroc which landed on it's four rocky paws and snarled at Tinkaton.

"Alright! Tinkaton use Stealth Rock!" Adam commanded politely and Tinkaton spread out a bunch of sharp stones which then turned invisible making every movement Dangerous.

"Lycanroc you too! use Stealth rock!" Nemona commanded just as fast and her loyal pokemon swung it's bushy white tail sending the same rocks in the direction of Tinkaton and her area making it as difficult for her to move.