"Husband?" Seojoon looks at Taehyung with a frown and questing eyes.

Taehyung hold a small smile on his face and eyes travels back to Jungkook. "When did you had a husband? And why? Who?" Seojoon was so confused.

He knew Taehyung for 2 years, have always been around him. He knows that Taehyung had kids but never once saw his husband or even a man around him. So husband out of nowhere? That can't be, right?

"I am his husband," Jungkook said crossings his hands around his chest.

Seojoon gulps when seeing how scary the younger man behind him looked. Taehyung held back his laugh and bites his lips.

The man waste no time but to move away from the two and left. Taehyung chuckles when the elder left but seeing the burning glaze of Jungkook he remain quite. Jungkook stood closer to Taehyung and gives him a questing look.

"Why didn't you tell him no? That you have a husband?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung slightly smiles and crossed his arms mirroring Jungkook. "Do I have a reason to say no Jungkook? Last time I remember I was divorced so technically I am single and-"

Jungkook frowns more but he didn't know Taeehyung was teasing. Yes their divorce never came to Jungkook mind all this years. For him, Taehyung was his husband.

"Then why didn't you move on? You aren't forced with me all that time right? Why didn't you love someone else? I told you to be happy?"

It was funny to him back then when Jungkook asked him to be happy when he left? How could Jungkook be so naive to believe that leaving him behind would bring smile to his face?

How do I smile when my happiness is taken away?

"You did told me to find my happiness...but I come for realize that my every happiness was with you. We faced countless unforgettable moments with each other. In this long journey of our the only happiest time for me was when I was with you. Even if we had more of the sadness my happiness also remained with you"

"Beside In this life one love is more then enough for Me-" Taehyung smiles....there was more to say
but he held them back.

Jungkook words get buried on the deeper side of his chest. His heart and mind again is intoxicating with Taehyung purity and honesty. He again fall in love it's the colors that filled Taehyung eyes as they were astonishing. The word shared are incomplete just how their memory still remain incomplete. The racing heart of his wanted close the distance between them and make Taehyung his again.

"All this year away from you I wonder what has if I come back to you. I was scared that if the person that I left behind to go back to was still here......was missing me. Because that what I had done. I had missed you day and night and it was becoming unbearable. But now you made me believe my fears were senseless.....you waited" Jungkook whispered.

"I have my fears too Jungkook.....in this long wait I had countless thoughts and scares but I guess the one thing that kept me believing that you will come back is-"

Jungkook waits for Taehyung to complete those words.

"Because we been living in injustice" Taehyung begins.