Becoming A Part Of Everything

Mulai dari awal

The guests laughed about her last remark, especially those, who had watched her eating habits during her last pregnancy.

With a deep sigh, Nathalie took the hand, Gabriel was holding out for her and followed him into the atrium, which held enough space for the three couples to dance, while their guests would be able to watch them, while they were standing on the stairs or the second floor, leaning over the banister.

"So that's why you wanted us to wear those dresses!", Marinette exclaimed with an enthusiastic smile, when she reached the young woman and hugged her tightly.

"Actually, it was to take some pictures, as you and mum also never wore a real wedding dress back then. But as you are already in those gowns and look so beautiful, why not add a few even prettier memories. When mum asked us to dance some classic wedding dance, I couldn't help but imagine us all together and so I told mum, that I would only do it, if you would all four join us!", Hélène replied with a grin.

"That was an absolutely brilliant idea, sweetheart!", Gabriel now told her with a blissful smile, "and what was that about another baby? Are you really pregnant again already?"

He gave his son in law an angry glare, when Nathalie took his hand into hers and whispered something into his ear, that made him blush and sigh deeply.

"You're right", he then said, "we weren't any better with not creating another child before we should have!"

"Two even!", the old gynaecologist now added and they all started to laugh about that. "Congratulations to both of you. At least you waited a little longer than your parents. Let me hug you, Leni! And then I can't wait, to watch you dance! I always wanted to see that, but you never were willing to show to any of us, what you had learned in that class!"

He smirked mischievously, knowing very well, that Hélène hated to be in the centre of attention.

When the music began, Nick held out his hands to his wife and as soon as she took it, he laid his other hand on the small of her back and pulled her waist taut against his own, making their crotches meet and Hélène groan.

Grinning lecherously, he whispered hoarsely into her ear:

"Have I told you yet, how hot you look in that dress, my darling?"

Another groan, before she whined:

"You haven't got the slightest idea, what you're causing inside of me, if you're doing that, Nick! So please, as long as we have to stay here and can't be alone, to do, what we only do,, when we're alone, stop talking like that and even more important, stop rubbing your cock over my ladyparts! You're torturing me!"

The young man though chuckled into the crook of her neck, sending a shiver down her spine, as he did, then let his hand slide a little further down, so he was pressing her against his growing erection by grabbing her buttocks.

"Nick!", she ranted, "I'm serious! Stop it this instant!"

"Oh come on, cutie! Isn't that at least a part of the reasons, why we are dancing? I mean, that's what it's all about, right? Bodies being close, hands touching in places, they are just still allowed in public, breath meets bare skin, makes the tiny hairs stand up from the sensation it's causing! Isn't stuff like that the reason, most of the people dance with their partner?", he asked her teasingly.

The easily aroused, young woman groaned as she shook her head.

"Do you remember, how I felt while I was pregnant with Valentine? How I reacted to every little touch? The state I was in then was harmless compared with my actual one! So either you stop touching me like that or we go somewhere very soon and tend to this little hormonal issue. If not, the people will most certainly feel very flustered, because I will just jump you here in the middle of all guests!", she threatened him with a mischievous grin.