245-255

The sow has been found:

The second sister-in-law Qi is in charge of the public canteen, and the materials department is in charge of it. The public canteen and the materials department are in the Same place, so the second sister-in-law is arranged to come here. Moreover, the number of superpowers is small, and they are not there during the day, so there are more people when eating at night.

In addition to Qi's second sister-in-law, there are also Li Chaozhou, Chengji's mother, Liu Tian's mother and other related households in the public canteen... Liu Tian and his wife are both superpowers. His mother is an ordinary person, of course, she can take extra care of her.

Qi's second sister-in-law said, "Braised eggplant covered with rice and tomato soup."

"Give me one, and then prepare 12 for the guests from the T city base, each with a bowl of iced bayberry soup." One bowl of iced bayberry soup a day, people all over the island have it.

"It's ready soon." I pray for my second sister-in-law.

Braised eggplant covered with rice, with a bowl of tomato soup and 10,000 iced bayberry soup.

This treatment is worse than what people in T City thought. After all, Qiyuan's pie at the beginning made them think that the lunch would be very rich. Moreover, they can't have only one dish in their own base, let alone greet guests. However, they can't eat eggplant, tomato soup and bayberry soup in their base. Therefore, the treatment is hard to say.

Qiyuan sat down with the people in T city, and Qi Ze came over with his job.

"Introduce, this is my second brother Qi Ze." Qiyuan Road.

The mayor of T City, the name of Qi Ze, knows that Qi Ze was a famous businessman before the end of the world. Since ancient times, officials have paid attention to businessmen and chambers of commerce, because officials and businessmen have to collude.

"Hone, welcome." Qi Ze smiled and said, "In the morning, one of your wooden powers came to our material department and said that you would cooperate with us and use crystal cores to buy materials. I will reply to you when my third brother comes back to discuss this matter."

"Isn't Qi San Shao here?" Mayor Song of T City asked.

"No, he will get married tomorrow and pick up his mother-in-law today. His mother-in-law's family doesn't live here. She is from N city." Qi Ze Dao.

Mother-in-law? Is it possible for Qi San Shao to get married? Oh, my God, everyone in T City was stunned. What kind of news did they hear that Commander Qi's third son was going to get married?

You haven't seen it. According to Qi Ze's words, everyone imagined that for homosexuality, the idea of ordinary people is that one side is more feminine, even if it is not feminine, or more vulnerable. So naturally, they have a knowledge of Qi San Shao.

However, Dou Zhan has seen Qichuan. At the Capital Base Conference in early August, he was one of the representatives of the T City Base. Zhou Yin did not attend the meeting because he had something to attend. He was sent by Zhou Yin.

The tall and handsome Qi San Shao got married? Dou Zhan fought a cold war.

Although Zhou Yin had never seen Qichuan, Dou Zhan described it to him, so he could probably imagine it. Although the superpowers in the capital base are not led by Qichuan, there are Hu Xiao Team, Yaoguang Team, Zheng Rong Team, etc., the Hu Xiao Team where Qichuan is located is the strongest team. The man who leads such a team, Zhou Yin certainly does not think that he will be a woman-like man, nor does he think he will be a weak man.

"I thought Qi San Shao had married. Why did he get married?" Dou Zhan asked curiously under Zhou Yin's signal.

"Well, our whole Tangyue Island has been supported by Yanyan. My mistress is useless and can't afford a dowry, so we can only accept the bride price to get married." Qi Ze joked.

"I heard that Master Yanyan is a dual-line superpower of wood and space. It's a pity that I didn't see it when I went to the capital base that day. I still want to see it when I have a chance." Dou Zhan said again.

Qi Ze sneered: "What do you want to see? Let him heal the patient? Or take things into the space?" Qi Ze asked this on purpose. Of course, Dou Zhan's experience is to compete. But tomorrow is the wedding day of Qichuan and Qi Jingyan. At this time, Dou Zhan said that he wanted to see each other. Can he not be angry?