127Wang Ming's Training

After resting for an hour after the meal, Uncle Wang called everyone out of the car.

"Young master, you can take out the stool and sit under a shaded tree to rest." Uncle Wang said, "Then take out the solar generator and air cooler, otherwise you may suffer from heat stroke."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan found Under the side tree. Then he took out tables, stools, solar generators, air conditioners, and two bunches of mutated grapes for Qi Chuan, "Go wash it in the RV."

"Okay." Qi Chuan became a handyman, but he still I don't want to miss Shu.

Wang Ming and Hao Linfeng were exposed to the sun, sweating profusely.

"Wang Ming, didn't you say before that supernatural beings have a higher status than ordinary people?" Uncle Wang said, "Now I'll let Lin Feng tell you that no matter whether it's supernatural beings or ordinary people, the strong are the ones who really have higher status."

"Ah?" Wang Ming suddenly understood, "Uncle Wang, you want me to compete with Lin Feng?

" Is the sense of superiority of being a supernatural being gone?" Uncle Wang smiled coldly.

Wang Ming VS Hao Linfeng

1. In terms of physical fitness, Hao Linfeng wins.

2. In terms of height, Hao Linfeng wins.

3. In terms of strength, Hao Linfeng wins.

4. In terms of skill, Hao Linfeng wins.

Uncle Wang didn't know where Wang Ming's sense of superiority as a superhuman was.

"Uncle Wang, I admit defeat, I am definitely not Lin Feng's opponent." Wang Ming admits defeat, he still has self-knowledge.

"You won't know until you fight." Uncle Wang withdrew and let them start a contest, "If what you are facing today is not Lin Feng, but a zombie, or even a mutated animal, mutated plant, or if it's all above level two... No, it's you I can kill you instantly at the first level, do you want to say, please let me go, I admit defeat, am I not your opponent?"

Wang Ming blushed, since he was a child, even when he was studying, he had never been slapped and lectured like this. However, he is not angry, he is only ashamed, and some are only aware of his own inadequacy and uselessness. "I see. I will compete with Lin Feng, and I will ask Uncle Wang to give me advice and teach me self-defense skills." Wang Ming humbly asked for advice. Uncle Wang is from the army, Lin Feng is also from the army, they can teach themselves.

He put down the face of the supernatural being, abandoned the dignity of the supernatural being, and no longer felt that he was a water-type supernatural being, and he could live with water. This kind of thinking must be discarded, because the future world will only It's getting harder and harder. When Hao Linfeng beat Wang Ming, it was like chopping vegetables. Wang Ming just rushed forward, trying to rely on brute force,

but brute force was no match for others. After three rounds, each round was instantly killed. Don't say that Hao Linfeng's beating was boring, even Uncle Wang felt it was boring watching him. Wang Ming couldn't rely on his skills, so he had to be taught self-defense first. Next, Uncle Wang VS Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming. "You two can discuss plans with me." Uncle Wang said. He hasn't done anything for more than ten years, and he may not be as flexible as Hao Linfeng, but he is a zombie, and he has a natural advantage.

Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan were eating the mutated grapes, and Qi Chuan even chilled them with crushed ice. The mutated grapes tasted cool, so refreshing. I don't know where the little yellow chicken flew to play. Anyway, it is safe no matter where it is. Even if it gets into the crowd of zombies, it is safe and sound, so everyone is not worried about it. "Master Qi, come and fight them." Uncle Wang saw Qi Chuan sitting next to Qi Jingyan attentively, and became jealous again. "No." Qi Chuanchuan refused, "They can't beat me."

That look was like looking at a weak chicken. Uncle Wang blushed: "Don't use supernatural powers, they are too weak, that's why I asked you to teach you, slow down." "Yanyan." Qi Chuan looked at Qi Jingyan. "Go teach them." Qi Jing said. Qi Chuan got excited: "Well, I will definitely teach them well."

Hao Linfeng knew Qichuan's moves very well, but Hao Linfeng couldn't figure out Qichuan's move now. Qi Chuan, who has no human memory, relies on the intuition of a beast when he does it. Even if he doesn't use supernatural powers, he is very tricky whether it is punching or kicking.

"Young Master." Uncle Wang sat on the bench where Qi had sat, "You also want to practice."

"Ah?" Qi Jingyan paused while eating grapes, his bright eyes blinked and blinked, and he didn't understand, why? Speaking of him, "You are a supernatural person, with superior physical strength than ordinary people. Although you have a gun, it is useless when fighting. Although you can control it with mental power, once you hit the level Those who are taller than you will have their spiritual power back, and you will be in danger. So in addition to improving your mental power, you must also learn to fight with wood-type supernatural beings." Uncle Wang analyzed.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"However, you need to find a suitable weapon first." Uncle Wang said.

"Weapon?" Qi Jingyan thought for a while, "Gun? Knife?"

"No." Uncle Wang said, "Wait a minute, I'll go look for it in the house."

After a while, Uncle Wang came out with a rope in his hand.

Qi Jingyan was puzzled: "Rope?"

"Well, the biggest advantage of wood-type abilities is to control vitality. Whether it's a gun or a knife, it's dead in your hands, young master, but if you have a wooden vine, I think it's invincible." " Uncle Wang said, "You can move the wooden vine with supernatural powers, just like waving this rope." Uncle Wang tried it himself, and the rope seemed to have vitality like a whip, "Whether it is a long-distance or close-combat, it is very powerful. It 's suitable."

"Well, I don't have wooden vines." Qi Jingyan looked a little moved. He thought of broad bean vines. He had used broad bean vines to fight giraffes at the base in Tucheng County before, and they were indeed very useful. But then he was useless because he got used to the gun. He likes to be direct and rough, either to kill him with one shot, or...to use mental power control and then to shoot him to death, anyway...just to kill him with a gun.

So in summary, it's still a one-shot kill.

"Young master, try using a rope. I'll go and process the iced bayberry soup."

"Okay."

The process of iced bayberry soup

1. Wash the bayberry and marinate it in sugar for more than 2 hours.

2. After 2 hours, put the marinated bayberry into the pot, add water to cover the bayberry and cook for ten minutes, wait for it to cool and refrigerate in the refrigerator.

After eating a good meal just now, Uncle Wang has already pickled the red bayberry. It has been two hours since now, so it can be cooked. However, he pickled a bit too much bayberry, so he scored several times and started to cook.

An hour later, all 20 catties of red bayberries were cooked.

By dinner time, their training was over, and the iced bayberry soup was just ready to drink. When Uncle Wang cooks, he puts in a lot of water. He cooks about 50 catties of iced common bayberry soup with 10 catties of common bayberry.

10 catties of mutated bayberry, and about 50 catties of iced mutated bayberry soup. However, the iced mutated bayberry soup was stored in Qi Jingyan's space warehouse after it got cold, and the iced common bayberry soup was still stored in the refrigerator of the RV.

"It's delicious, it's so delicious." Wang Ming's tears flowed out.

Hao Linfeng couldn't laugh or cry: "Are you crying sourly? Or are you crying deliciously?"

"It must be delicious." Wang Ming said, "Although Men can't eat sour like women, but iced bayberry soup with added sugar is so sour, isn't it sour, can't you eat it?"

"I can eat it." Hao Linfeng said, "I just can't eat it, you can eat it in the last days This is also a blessing, how dare you dislike it." Hao Linfeng drank up a bowl and picked another bowl.

Uncle Wang poured the iced red bayberry soup into a clean bucket, and then put a spoon in the bucket, so you can wash it directly when drinking.

After two bowls in a row, Hao Linfeng felt a cool breath coming out of his stomach, and then spreading all over his body... so comfortable.

Drink the iced bayberry soup before meals, and the appetite for dinner will increase. Sourness is already appetizing.

"Training after dinner." Uncle Wang said.

"Huh? Are we staying here overnight?" Wang Ming asked.

"You want to go back?" Uncle Wang asked back.

"No, no, this place is nice and quiet. Although the Yokogawa base is safe, there are many people, and it is someone else's territory, and it is private, so I feel a little uncomfortable. If you eat something good, you are afraid that others will snatch it." Wang Wang Ming laughed.

This is the truth, last night they ate pork rib soup and braised beef, how many pairs of eyes must have looked at them.

In the evening, Wang Ming continued to learn self-defense and fighting skills. Hao Linfeng was the opponent, and Uncle Wang taught him. Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan and the little yellow chicken were enjoying the shade. In front of the little yellow chicken was a side of iced mutated bayberry soup. This was the second bowl it drank, and its dinner was also iced mutated bayberry soup.

Qi Jingyan looked bored, so he went to the RV and brought two pots and put them on the table, and said to Qi Chuan, "Put the crushed ice here." He pointed to one of the pots.

"Yeah." Qi Chuan began to put crushed ice into the pot.

And Qi Jingyan started to pull out the mutated yellow peaches himself. He took out 30 yellow peaches, which must weigh about 20 catties. Then cut the mutated yellow peach meat into another pot. He hadn't cut it yet, and Qi Chuan's crushed ice had already been put away. Then Qi Chuan pulled out the mutated yellow peach skin, and Qi Jingyan cut the mutated yellow peach flesh. The two worked together without being tired at all.

After the mutated yellow peach meat was cut, Qi Jingyan put sugar on top and marinated for ten minutes. He took out a clean bucket, poured the mutated yellow peach meat and crushed ice into the bucket, then mixed it, and then used a spoon to Bowl by bowl, a total of six bowls were found, including the little yellow chicken that hadn't finished the iced mutated bayberry soup. Then put the bucket into the space.

After finishing, Qi Jingyan said: "Uncle Wang, eat iced mutated yellow peaches." After imitating

the example, Qi Jingyan felt that he was quite smart.

In fact, Uncle Wang and the others have seen it a long time ago, especially Uncle Wang, he was so excited to see his young master making frozen mutated yellow peaches by himself. Since the end of the world, the young master has not only been willing to talk, but also made reliable friends, and even made snacks.

Uncle Wang felt that this end of life was worth it.

"You guys rest for a while." Uncle Wang said.