6The young master has a fever

Although the tens of millions of deposits have been spent, Uncle Wang still has the money to buy some roast duck. Uncle Wang took his young master to all the roast duck restaurants in the county and bought 2000 roast ducks. When I came back, there was shaved ice falling from the sky. In this hot weather, why did shaved ice suddenly fall from the sky? The shaved ice hit the car, and just the sound of thumping made people feel uneasy.

    When the car arrived at the door of the house, the car couldn't get in because the door was locked, so Uncle Wang had to get out of the car, push the door open, get back in the car, and drive in. Although there is a lot of shaved ice, it melts slowly, and it hurts a bit when it hits the body, but it doesn't make you wet.

    After parking the car, Uncle Wang went to close the gate again, and then moved in the flowerpots from the yard.

    Qi Jingyan saw that Uncle Wang was busy alone, so he went to help. He moved small flower pots, and the old and the young were all busy soon. Back in the house, the phone kept ringing. There are only two people who will call here, one is Fang Qiong, Qi Jingyan's mother, and the other is Qi Jingyuan.

    When Uncle Wang answered the phone, Qi Jingyan went upstairs to his room to take a shower. After going out, he was sweating from the heat. He moved the flower pots and got himself dirty. He likes to tidy himself up.

    After Qi Jingyan took a shower and went downstairs, Uncle Wang was cooking dinner. Qi Jingyan was obediently watching TV in the hall, the water dripping from his head, but he wrapped a bear towel.     The TV is full of news, about the virus, fever, etc., and reports the cities with the most serious infections, such as cities B, S, and G with a lot of traffic.

City N is not on the list, but it does not mean that there are no infections in City N, there are only a few cases, so it has not caused panic.     Uncle Wang came out, went to the bathroom to get a hair dryer, and then helped his young master blow his hair. His young master doesn't like electrical appliances very much, and he is slow to learn.     It can only be blamed that Qi Jingyan didn't have electrical appliances in his previous life.

Qi Jingyan's hair is very black and thin, soft to the touch, very nice to the touch. Because the hair is thin and not much, it blows very quickly. After blowing, Uncle Wang said to Qi Jingyan: "Young master, the call just now was made by the young master.

Although there is no special report in N city, the situation in the hospital is very serious. Many corpses in the mortuary are fraudulent. and ran out, some patients developed lesions and began to bite other people..." At this point, Uncle Wang's tone was a bit heavy, "The apocalypse and zombies mentioned by Space Farm should have really appeared."

    It's just not Know what the power of the space farm is, and why you know this.

    Qi Jingyan listened, but did not speak.

    Uncle Wang knew that his young master didn't like to think about things and didn't respond to many things, but he would still analyze them carefully for the young master. "Young Master, Eldest Master said that he would come here to find us early tomorrow morning, and told us not to go out. Maybe there will be problems in the village after a while. It's just that there are few people in the countryside, and even if zombies appear, there will be fewer in number, which is safer."

    Qi Jingyan Listen, no answer.

    Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyan's way of getting along is like this, one is analyzing carefully, the other is listening quietly. After talking for a while, the two had dinner. The dinner is very rich. The end of the world is here, and rich meals are not often eaten, so I can eat as many meals as I can.

    However, Uncle Wang is very happy when he thinks that they have prepared meals for 20 years. Even in the last days, his young master can still eat well.

    Qi Jingyan's living habits are very good, going to bed early and getting up early, especially in the past few days, he and Uncle Wang are still quite tired from running around the county for supplies.

    After Qi Jingyan finished his dinner, he sat down on the sofa in the hall. After Uncle Wang cleaned up the kitchen, he went to the bathroom and came out with a footbath bucket to wash his young master's feet.

    Life has been like this for ten years.

    When Qi Jingyan was a child, after dinner, Uncle Wang carried him to sit on the sofa, and then washed his feet. Now that he has grown up, he doesn't need Uncle Wang to hug him anymore, he will go to the sofa and sit down, and then wait for Uncle Wang to wash his feet.

    The sixteen-year-old boy stays in the house every day and does not get sunlight all the year round. His skin is white and tender. Looking at his young master's feet, Uncle Wang felt very satisfied. Back then, when he brought the young boy to the countryside, the young master was only five years old, and his feet were so small. Now the young master has grown up.

    After washing his feet, Qi Jingyan left Uncle Wang, who was intoxicated by himself, and went upstairs to sleep by himself. He goes to bed, sits under the covers, and watches TV for a while before going to sleep. After watching it for a while, I felt dizzy, so I turned off the TV and went to sleep obediently.

    In the middle of the night, Qi Jingyan woke up in a daze, feeling very hot and thirsty, his head was on fire, he picked up the tea on the bedside table, took a few sips, and went back to sleep.