22Someone Comes Together

Qi Jingyan and their seats are in classroom 403 in Building 5, which has only 4 floors.

    "You will live here for the time being. Each seat is numbered, and the number corresponds to your number plate. You have breakfast at seven o'clock in the morning, lunch at twelve o'clock, and dinner at six o'clock. The dining place is in the cafeteria." Hong Sheng Tell the relevant matters and leave.

    There are six one-meter-wide mats vertically in the classroom, each mat has a quilt, and there are four rows horizontally, with a total of 24 seats.

    Qi Jingyan came to his seat corresponding to his number plate. He couldn't help but frowned again, still a little dirty. However, the mats and quilts are new, and they should be materials that were just collected in a shopping mall or daily necessities store.

    Qi Jingyan wanted to wipe the mat, but he couldn't do it himself. For the first time in his life, he had a thought called irritability.

    "I'm so tired, I can finally sleep peacefully." A tall boy in school uniform who was assigned here with him lay down on the mat.

    Suddenly, a bad smell came out.

    Qi Jingyan frowned and looked at the boy. It turned out that it was the smell of his feet after taking off his shoes.

    Not only Qi Jingyan smelled it, but other roommates also smelled it. Someone said: "Zhang Liang, your feet stink, go and wash them."

    Zhang Liang sat up, laughed and said, "I'm sorry, sorry, I don't know where I can wash them."

    Another boy said: "There is a foot in the corridor outside ." Sink." He was also in his school uniform, and they were rescued from the same school.

    The sink outside the hallway was supposed to be used for cleaning the classrooms.

    Zhang Liang took out the soap from his backpack, took off his socks, and walked out barefoot with his shoes on. But he didn't forget to put on his backpack. He seemed careless, but he was rough and thin.

    Now is the end of the world, and the things in the bag are his only property, which he brought out after he left school.

    Qi Jingyan wanted to wipe the mat, so he also walked to the sink and took out a brand new towel from the farm warehouse. Then he waited behind Zhang Liang, because there was half a meter away from Zhang Liang, and he didn't see Qi Jingyan until Zhang Liang washed his shoes and socks and turned around. It made Zhang Liang a little embarrassed: "Sorry, I didn't see you." Otherwise, he would definitely give way to the other party.

    Qi Jingyan shook his head, he wet the towel, and then wrung it dry.

    "Where are you from? Where are you going?" Zhang Liang was waiting for him, since they were in the same dormitory, it was necessary to have a relationship.

    "N City." Qi Jingyan said.

    "Ah? Are you from City N? My family is from the state, and my parents have gone to work in City S. Now I can't contact you, and I don't know what's going on." Zhang Liang frowned worriedly, and then said, "I heard that this is a temporary base. After the people in Tucheng County are rescued, they will go to the Ningxiang Base in N City. You can go home then."

    Qi Jingyan still shook his head.

    "What's the matter? Isn't your home in N City?"

    "Looking for someone."

    "You go to N City to find someone? It's hard to find people in these last days, who are you looking for?"

    Qi Jingyan stopped and glanced at him, Then continue walking, thinking, this person talks a lot.

    "What's wrong? Brother, in the apocalypse, you can't have a personality like this. The most important thing in the apocalypse is to be social. You are too introverted." Zhang Liang reminded him friendly, "My name is Zhang Liang, what's your name?"

    Qi Jingyan thought for a while : "Young Master." Except for members of the Qi family, everyone else calls him Young Master. Zhang Liang is not from the Qi family, so he should also be called Young Master.

    "...that name is so strange." Zhang Liang hesitated.

    In the classroom, those who had nothing to do were sitting on the mat to rest, and some were chatting. Those who reacted slowly had not come out of the shadow of the end times. Qi Jingyan stood for a while holding a wet towel, not knowing what to do.

    "It's really poor to clean the mat now." Someone said.

    Qi Jingyan didn't care either, he ignored anyone who surprised Uncle Wang.

    "Hi, I'll wipe the mat for you, can you give me this towel later?" A tall, baby-faced man came to Qi Jingyan and asked.