94Meet the Sheep Circle Man

So, several people walked towards the mouse and others. At the same time, some people covered their mouths and laughed secretly, probably to see what they would end up with such a wind.

Of course, there are also some people who are indifferent and self-interested. However, some people are curiously looking forward to the results.

Xiaozi, Damu, Pigeon, Fan Penghai and Fan Xuezhi got out of the car and were surrounded by a group of people.

"Brother, it's not easy to survive in the end of the world. Is there anything to eat? Help us." The leading men in prison guard uniforms said that there were about a dozen people around, each of which was a prison guard uniform.

"Yes, brother, our police station has a task to go to City H to carry out. Many people were met on the way, and the supplies were distributed to them."

The person next to him continued.

The mouse smiled and said, "Although we are not a system, we also serve the people."

"What do you mean?" Someone on the other side of the prison guard's uniform doesn't understand.

The mouse pulled his clothes: "I'm a soldier and belongs to the military department. You are a prison guard and belong to the government. The department is different, but the interest is the same.

Several prison guards around Mice and others were stunned. They didn't expect that Mice could see that they were wearing prison guards' clothes. They had said they were policemen.

Moreover, they saw that rats and others were wearing camouflage clothes. They thought they were just camouflage clothes and didn't expect them to be soldiers at all.

Everyone doesn't want to rob military things.

However, the soldiers have a grudge against them.

One of them left and went to the other side of the man sitting on the ground to report, while the others did not move around the mouse.

"S boss, they are soldiers."

"Oh, oh?" The man who was called the boss got up. He was tall and burly, looking about thirty, and his eagle's eyes were very cold.

This is a man who is quite MAN, but he doesn't look good. He is a little gloomy and there are two women beside him.

"Big man?"

The man didn't say anything and walked to the mouse and others: "Where did the soldier come from?"

Mouse, Ogi and others looked at each other: "It should be from the N city base."

The man raised the corners of his mouth, a cruel smile appeared, and then he suddenly moved.

Bang.

The mouse stepped back a few steps, hit the RV behind him, and blood flowed from the corners of his mouth. You." What a fast speed, this is... the speed power. Look at their clothes, "Are you from the sheep pen?"

The boss's name is Jiang Cheng, the sheriff of the sheep pen: "I don't study much, but I've heard a saying that there is no place to find anything to step on broken iron shoes. How do you want to die today?" With that, he moved his hand bones.

"Husband, why give them a choice and throw them directly into the water worker river and feed the fish." One of the women said. This woman's name is Coleman, who is Jiang Cheng's concubine. They committed the crime of kidnapping and extortion. Later, they were arrested by the police and sent to the prison for heavy prisoners. After their death, both of them awakened their powers.

Coleman loves Jiang Cheng very much.

Gongcheng's appearance is really good. In addition, he has good skills and makes Koeman very comfortable when having sex, so Coleman gave up to him.

Before Coleman went to prison, he was very beautiful, 172 tall and in good shape. She is poor at home and has been hanging out since she was a child, so she met Jiang Cheng. Later, the two went to the prison for serious prisoners. Coleman worked in the sun every day, and his skin turned black, but he had another layer of poisonous widow-like charm.

"That is, they have hurt us so miserably that we have to teach us a hard lesson." Another woman said. She is also in the prison of severety, named Mei Yu. He doesn't look as good as Coleman, but he thinks a lot.

On that day, after Brother Zhao rescued Qi Jingyan and others, the people in the car were knocked unconscious and did not kill them. Several people woke up and returned to the sheep pen and told Jiang Cheng about it.