133 Group C Was Killed

"After killing, check to see if there are crystal nuclei in the head." Hao Linfeng reminded.

"Yes."

"Lin Feng, stay here with Wang Ming." Uncle Wang said again.

"Yes."

In addition to the laboratory with iron chains, the laboratory I looked at next was also restless. After opening the door and entering, I found someone lying on the operating table...the experimental bed, but his hands and feet were all tied up. of. The person sent to the laboratory for isolation is a fucking pig, a pig at the mercy of others.

"Ah... ah..." Hearing the voice, the people on the experimental bed became even more excited. But unfortunately, it's not people, but zombies.

"Evil..." Qi Jingling couldn't bear it anymore, and ran to the side to vomit. She killed a lot of zombies, and the vomiting didn't make her sick because of the zombies. What made her sick was the scene, which was disgusting to the people watching it.

"Wang Ming, are you ready to kill? There is still a funeral here, you come over and continue to kill." Uncle Wang shouted.

"Here we come." Wang Ming replied.

At this moment, a sound came from the wall of the laboratory. Everyone was startled and all looked at the wall. There was a secret door on the wall, and the door was slowly opened: "Help... help..." A soft voice came from inside.

"There are still people, go and have a look." Pigeon said.

"Be careful." Uncle Wang reminded.

Everyone ran over, seeing the scene inside, Qi Jingling ran out first, then lay down on the wall of the corridor and vomited again. Compared with just now, the nausea is more serious this time, it is really disgusting. Because... there was a corpse inside, and the corpse was stuttering, with bones exposed on the legs, and the flesh had been cut off. Look at the living person again... This is eating human flesh.

Uncle Wang helped the girl who called out for help: "Are you okay? Are you okay?"

"Help...help...help..." Her lips were ruddy, but it wasn't her complexion, but blood. His face is pale and his pupils are dilated. This is dangerous, the prelude to death.

"Master, mineral water." Uncle Wang said.

Qi Jingyan took out a bottle of mineral water from the space.

Uncle Wang took it, and then fed it to the girl: "Drink some." Although the girl's mouth was covered with blood, she was severely dehydrated. Uncle Wang looked at the corpse whose thigh had been cut off again, and couldn't bear to look directly at it.

The mouse went over, sniffed the corpse, and then opened its eyes in surprise: "Uncle Wang, she's still alive, not dead yet."

"What?" Uncle Wang was taken aback.

Not to mention Uncle Wang, the others were also taken aback.

"Young master, go and save him." Uncle Wang hurriedly said.

"I don't know what's going on, so don't be in a hurry to help." Qi Jingyuan said, "Give her some water first, and bandage the wound. Jing Yan spent a lot of power when he healed my wound just now."

Uncle Wang thought about it Thinking: "Alright, let's get out of here first." As he spoke, he picked up the girl.

Qi Jingyuan bandaged the other party's wound with gauze from the laboratory, poured some water for the other party, and then hugged her. This is the last laboratory, Lu Yang's teacher, Gu Lina, was not found from the first floor to the sixth floor.

When they went downstairs, they met Jiang Zhengfeng and others.

"Uncle Wang." Jiang Zhengfeng was also happy to see Uncle Wang and others, "What's the situation with you?"

Among Jiang Zhengfeng and other supernatural beings, there was an old man in a white coat, a middle-aged man in a white coat, and a man in a white coat. The young woman in Baigua seems to be a researcher here.

"Teacher Gu." Lu Yang called out excitedly when he saw the woman.

Teacher Gu? Gulina clearly saw Lu Yang, but she was stunned for a moment, then stepped forward and said, "Student Lu, why are you here? It's great to see you." Then she gave Lu Yang a big hug.

Lu Yang hugged Gulina back, with a bit of strength, but this kind of surprise of meeting an acquaintance is like the surprise of reunion after a long absence, no one will find it strange.

"Come on, let me introduce you." Lu Yang pulled Gu Lina to introduce Qi Jingling, "This is my girlfriend Qi Jingling, who came to look for me from N city, this time I heard that I came to Qindao Research Institute to look for you, so I just You came here with me."

Gulina was moved when she heard this, "Miss Qi, thank you, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, you are Lu Yang's teacher, which is also my teacher." Qi Jingling said. In fact, when she saw Gulina, she was a little surprised. After all, Gulina was too young, she looked around twenty-four. "This... Lu Yang, your teacher is really young."

Puchi... Gulina smiled: "I'm thirty, but I look younger and my skin is a little fairer, so I look younger. But with you I'm still young and I can't compare, my skin condition is not as good as yours."

Coupled with the fear these days, it's even more incomparable.

Every woman likes to hear compliments, especially a young lady like Qi Jingling. At this time, a flash of pride flashed in her eyes but she said modestly: "Mr. Gu, you are too proud, and our grades are about the same. I call you Sister Gu." Okay, I'm an only child, and I also want to have a younger sister." Gulina held Qi Jingling's hand generously.

" Hello." "Hello

, thank you for coming to save us."

The old man in white coat and the man in white coat also expressed their thanks, but they didn't have the bright smile like Gulina. They are mentally weak, their eyes are a little empty, and their overall state is extremely poor. This kind of verbal gratitude also seems weak.

"Who are these two?" Jiang Zhengfeng saw that Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyuan were hugging people.

"It was rescued in the laboratory." Uncle Wang said.

"This is Kong Danyun." Gulina said, "It's great that Danyun is still alive, Danyun..."

"She fainted from lack of water, and she's fine for now," Uncle Wang said.

"Thank you." Gulina looked at the person who was being held by Qi Jingyuan again, "This is Professor Peng Yuzhen, professor, teacher, it's great that Professor Peng is alive, and it's great that two colleagues are alive." White coat The old man was so happy that he almost shed tears.

"Professor, don't get excited. Fortunately, God blesses you." The man in the white coat supported him, really afraid that he would faint if he got excited, but Gulina's eyes stopped on Qi Jingyuan for a moment. This person... Gulina frowned, then looked at the old man in white coat and the man in white coat. Seeing that they didn't respond, she also fell silent.

Jiang Zhengfeng also spotted Qi Jingyuan: "Uncle Wang, have you found the person you are looking for?" But he didn't ask directly.

"I found it." Uncle Wang said, "This is the eldest brother of the young master, Qi Jingyuan, the second young master of the Qi family."

"Hello." Qi Jingyuan greeted with a tense face. In fact, he also felt strange in his heart, the researchers of the research institute recognized him, but why didn't they point it out to Jiang Zhengfeng? They pity themselves? pity yourself? Help yourself to hide? That doesn't exist. Qi Jingyuan knew very well how cruel these people were when they were conducting experiments, so what purpose did they have? However, if they don't say it, Qi Jingyuan himself won't say it.

"Hi, it's great to find you. Young Master Qi rushed from N City to H City, and then here again. You guys are really brothers." In the last days, such brotherhood is rare.

No matter how good a brother is before the end of the world, after the end of the world, for the sake of his own safety, he will first consider his own interests. It is the same between parents and children, not to mention the further brotherhood.

"Yes, it's Jing Yan who worries me the most. I didn't expect him to come." Qi Jingyuan looked at his younger brother, Qi Jingyan was held by Qi Chuan, quietly like a painting. But, so dazzling.

Sensing Qi Jingyuan's gaze, Qi Jingyan turned his head to look at him, then blinked, and looked back at him at a loss.

"Let's go, let's leave here first." Jiang Zhengfeng said.

"Yeah."

When leaving, just as he was leaving, the little yellow chicken yelled: "It's not good, someone is dead, group C is dead."

Qi Jingyan stopped in his tracks.

"What's wrong with Yanyan?" Qi Chuan, who is best at detecting his emotions, asked.

"Group C is dead." Qi Jingyan said.

"What?" Jiang Zhengfeng thought he heard it wrong.

He hurriedly pressed the walkie-talkie: "Group C... Did Group C receive it? Group C, please call back..." After

waiting for a minute, Group C did not respond. What's going on? Jiang Zhengfeng asked Qi Jingyan: "Master Qi, how did you know something happened in Group C?"

"The little yellow chicken said it." Qi Jingyan said.

"Little yellow chicken?" Jiang Zhengfeng hadn't reacted yet.

"It's a mutated chick raised by Master Qi." Jiang Xiaofei explained, "It can fly and likes to fly around. I guess it has seen it."

Jiang Zhengfeng's heart skipped a beat. Groups A, B and D are all here, except for C. Group.

"What is Group C doing? Don't tell me it's dangerous?" Someone in Group A complained.

"If there is danger, how could they not say it?" Jiang Zhengfeng frowned, "It is very likely that they encountered danger and did not have time to tell. Master Qi, do you know where they are? Let's go now, Xiao Fei, you And Cheng Xi brought the professors to wait for us on the boat."

"Brother..."

"Be obedient, if we don't come back, you take the professors away. The research of City H depends on them, and the hope of the future of mankind is more important. "Jiang Zhengfeng said righteously.

The supernatural beings at the base in City H didn't object. After all, Jiang Zhengfeng was the leader and he stayed. What can they say?

"Uncle Wang, what about you?" Jiang Zhengfeng asked. This matter had nothing to do with Uncle Wang and the others. They came looking for Qi Jingyuan. Now that Qi Jingyuan has found them, Jiang Zhengfeng can't say anything if they want to leave.

Uncle Wang thought for a while: "Let's go over with you to take a look. If the situation is serious, we will retreat."

Jiang Zhengfeng said gratefully: "Thank you, Uncle Wang, and everyone in City N." This is the best of benevolence.

"Wang Ming, Lin Feng, Second Young Master, you all go back to the boat." Uncle Wang handed the girl in his hand to Lin Feng.

"yes."

"Master Jiang, are you spiritual supernatural beings there?" Uncle Wang asked again.

"Yes." Jiang Zhengfeng replied.

"Mice, you follow back to the boat." Uncle Wang said again, "Missy will hide behind you when the time comes, Young Master Lu, Xiao Lin, Ge Zi and Damu will protect Missy, in case Missy is needed."