10Jing Yan Kills Zombies

Before the two of them arrived at Wang Daxi's house, there were already screams from inside. Several people ran out from Wang Daxi's house. Those people originally came to subdue Wang Daxi, but now they came out. Could it be that Wang Daxi is in love?

    "What's wrong?" Wang Qiaosi asked one of them.

    "It's not good, Daxi's daughter-in-law also bit someone, biting Erxi." Wang Erxi, Wang Daxi's younger brother. He guarded Wang Daxi who was tied up, but Wang Daxi's daughter-in-law suddenly had a seizure and jumped on him and bit him. "It's terrible, we dare not guard."

    "Run, Daxi and Daxi's daughter-in-law have come out."

    "Why run, they will harm more people if they run, go and catch them." With a roar, he is the son of the village chief, and he is also dignified on weekdays. If there is no accident, he will be the next village chief. "The young master of the Qi family said that there is news from the Qi family that people infected by the virus will turn into zombies. They are already dead, and we want to kill them."

    "But they were bitten..."

    Qi Jingyan walked inside by himself, Seeing that Wang Daxi had already grabbed a woman and was about to bite her on the neck, the woman was screaming for help while resisting desperately, but no one paid attention to her. Qi Jingyan took out the toy gun from the space warehouse, grabbed a handful of peas and put them in the bullet slot, aiming at Daxi's head with a bang.

    The bullets of toy guns are small and round like steel balls, similar in size to peas. When Qi Jingyan was bored, he would shoot peas as bullets, which was very interesting.

    Ah...

    the woman screamed even louder, she was so frightened that she was disrespectful, then she narrowed her eyes and fainted.

    Qi Jingyan walked to the side of Wang Daxi's body, and just squatted down, another zombie who was attracted by the gunfire ran over, it was Daxi's wife. Although zombies are dead bodies without thinking, their senses of smell, sight and hearing are very good.

    "Young master, be careful." Wang Qiaosi shouted.

    Qi Jingyan turned around and saw Daxi's daughter-in-law rushing forward, he said calmly: "Stop."

    Daxi's daughter-in-law's body stopped suddenly, and she twisted vigorously, trying to jump over, but she couldn't control her feet. Qi Jingyan picked up the gun, pointed it at Daxi's daughter-in-law's forehead, and shot it with a bang, directly ending her zombie career.

    A drop of sweat slipped from Qi Jingyan's forehead.

    Seeing that Wang Daxi and Daxi's daughter-in-law were beaten to death, everyone breathed a sigh of relief and stopped running away. Wang Qiaosi ran over first: "Little...young master, what should we do next?"

    Qi Jingyan put away his gun, then took out a knife from the space, and cut off Wang Daxi's head first. Wang Daxi had just become a zombie, and the contents of his skull hadn't rotted yet. Qi Jingyan opened everything up, leaving all his brains.

    Evil...

    The people around looked at it, and some of them vomited.

    "It's too cruel to cut off his head after he's already dead?" someone said.

    Wang Qiaosi is a man with brains, seeing Qi Jingyan tossing Wang Daxi's head with a knife without changing his face, as if he was looking for something, so he asked: "Young master, is there anything in this head?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded .

    Wang Qiaosi's eyes lit up: "What is it? Is it related to Daxi and his wife becoming zombies?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded again: "Crystal nucleus."

    "Crystal nucleus? What is the crystal nucleus for?" Wang Qiaosi asked again.

    Qi Jingyan couldn't find the crystal nucleus in Wang Daxi's brain, and he cut open the brain of Daxi's daughter-in-law, but there was still nothing. There was a little disappointment on his little face. "I want the crystal nucleus, some have it, some don't."

    Wang Qiaosi understood: "Then next time if I kill the zombies and find the crystal nucleus, I will send it to the young master." It is also a good gift.

    When Qi Jingyan heard this, a light flashed in his eyes: "Okay."

    "There is another one over there." Someone said, it was Wang Erxi who was bitten and passed out on the ground.

    Qi Jingyan got up and walked over. Wang Erxi's forehead was covered with sweat, and he seemed to have a fever.

    "Kill him quickly, what if he turns into a zombie? Kill him now while he's fainted." Someone urged.

    "That's right, kill quickly." The person next to him agreed.

Autistic boy enters the end of the worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara