103Harvest a Little Brother

Qi Jingyan suddenly opened his eyes and his heart beat faster. He opened his mouth to remind him, but his voice could not come out as if it was blocked. At this moment, he suddenly found that he did not know Qichuan's name.

Qichuan had some sensitivity and animal intuition. When the wind blade attacked, the ice shield behind him appeared. Bang... The wind blade is equipped with an ice shield, and the ice shield is cracked.

"Ice...Ice power." Someone said.

At the same time, Qichuan has attacked Ruan Gu.

Wind power has the advantage of speed power. When you concentrate the power on your feet, you will speed up. So when he sneaked on Qichuan, he had done the next move. Qichuan counterattacked. He directly avoided and shouted, "What are you doing? Surround them. Don't you want to have materials?"

The material was so attractive that the rest immediately surrounded them.

Qichuan's ice needle directly hit Ruan Gu, colliding with Ruan Gu's wind blade, banging... The ice water needle broke the wind blade and flew to Ruan Gu, and Qichuan's figure also moved forward quickly. That was not human speed at all, as agile as an animal.

Ruan Gu hid easily at first, but gradually, his speed slowed down, but Qichuan's speed became faster and faster in the Vietnam War, not only faster. In the face of Qi Chuanchuan, he had an indescribable pressure, which was like the constraint of the strong on the weak, which was a suppression of momentum. Like a net, it makes him difficult to breathe.

"You are...second-level power." Yes, this is the suppression of power, the suppression of power.

Qichuan had a cold face, and his fingertips hooked Ruan Gu's stomach. His flesh and blood were blurred. While the others surrounded Qi Jingyan, but they did not dare to come forward, because Qi Jingyan was holding a gun.

Do they look at each other, fight or not? If you hit it, other people's bullets are not fun, so no one dares to move for a while. Ruan Gu looked at his bleeding belly and was dug up a piece of meat rawly. He knew that it was no way to beat it. He used all the remaining powers on his feet and then ran away.

A white shadow flashed by, and Qichuan's body turned into a little tiger, and then chased it.

Everyone opened their eyes wide: This is... Is that man a mutant?

Ruan Gu ran away. Did they fight or not?

Qi Jingyan was born slow. Seeing that the group of people had no intention of fighting, he walked over and turned Qichuan into a little tiger. After putting away the clothes, trousers and shoes that fell to the ground, and put them in the space.

Then he walked to the group of people again.

The group of people stepped back and looked at Qi Jingyan defensively.

Since the just-changing of Qichuan and Ruan Gu, they have felt the threat. The white-haired man is very powerful. I don't know whether it is a mutant animal, or whether human beings have become an animal, but one thing they are sure that the man is an ice power. When he just released the power, they felt oppression.

That man is very strong.

There were 12 people in Shi Hongfei's team. Shi Hongfei, He Chuxia, He Yuntian and Fatty were outside. Ruan Gu ran away. Qi Jingyan still faced 7 people in the canteen, but as Qi Jingyan approached, they were all retreating.

They are afraid of the guns in Qi Jingyan's hand. They will easily die by wiping the guns and going away.

"Who are the water power?" Qi Jingyan asked.

The crowd was silent and refused to say, for fear that Qi Jingyan would shoot with the powerful water. However, suddenly a man was pushed out: "He, he is a water power." Someone said. In the face of life and death, teammates are bullshit.

They frowned when they were pushed out, but they could not be blamed when they were betrayed by their companions. After all, people are selfish. I am. What do you want to do? I didn't have the idea of attacking your supplies. Ruan Gu wanted your supplies to demagogue people. I'm sorry." He apologized, "Let me go, and I can provide you with water." In front of the gun, you can't accept it.

Qi Jingyan felt that this person was a little verbose. He said a lot that he couldn't hear clearly, but one thing he understood that the other party was willing to give himself water.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan said cheerfully, "I want to take a shower. There is no water. Give me water and I'll give you supplies." He never takes advantage of others.

Wang Ming was stunned and caught off guard for good things: "Really?" He provides himself with water, and he still gives himself supplies?

"Really." Qi Jingyan promises.

"Wang Ming wants supplies and meat." Someone said.

"Yes, yes, yes, I want meat, as well as mutant oranges and mutant yellow peaches." It was also proposed.

Wang Ming aroused a sarcastic and indifferent smile. He glanced at those people and said to Qi Jing, "I don't want supplies. I'll provide you with water. Can you take charge of my three meals?" Don't worry about me until you don't need water in the future.

What do you mean? In Qi Jingyan's idea, there is only one-on-one transactions.

"He wants to be your little brother. From now on, he will give you water. You want to give him something to eat." The little yellow chicken explained in time, "I think you are short of labor. You can ask him if he will wash clothes and cook."

Qi Jingyan nodded. He still trusted the little yellow chicken: "Can you wash clothes and cook?"

"Yes. Although I'm not as good as a fat man, I can cook." Wang Ming's eyes lit up.

"Then you think I'm a little brother." Qi Jingyan agreed.

...little brother, it's so straightforward." Thank you, Master Qi. Wang Ming followed decisively. Although he didn't know whether Qi Jingyan had any other skills besides a gun, the white-haired man was very powerful. Following Shi Hongfei and others, he is just a worker who provides water, and he is also a worker. He is also the same as Qi Jingyan. It's better to choose a good food.

Moreover, Qi Jingyan's identity is quite high in the N city base. If there is a chance to return to N city with Qi Jingyan, it may be better than to follow Shi Hongfei.

Shi Hongfei is polite on the surface, but he is very tactful. Just like today, Ruan Gu put forward this plan. If Shi Hongfei disagrees, everyone will not follow suit. He is the kind of fairness and awe-inspiringness on the side, but there are many calculations in his bones.

The plan didn't work. Wang Ming defected. Ruan Gu ran away. The people in the canteen secretly went out. They were ready to tell Shi Hongfei and Qi Jingyan found a corner and took out two foam boxes: "Blution." Each foam box can hold 200 catties of water, which is quite large.

Wang Ming obediently filled the water of the two foam boxes, and his body was a little weak. After the end of the world, everyone only ate seven full. It was the first time he put 400 catties of water at one time. So put the water aside and rested, with a pale face.

Qi Jingyan blinked. He liked to receive goods and trade with one hand. Wang Ming pretended to be good water, so he took out an apple and a bag of biscuits: "Give me." Since the mutant fruit, ordinary fruit, like ordinary food, has been disliked by him, but for Wang Ming, it is simply a pie falling from the sky: "Thank you... Thank you, Mr. Qi Shao." As he spoke, he chewed the apple in one gulp. He was hungry.

Qi Shao? Qi Jingyan's ears moved. He remembered Hao Linfeng calling Qichuan Qi Shao, so he said, "Call me young master."

Well, the young master is the most ear-spered. It feels like Uncle Wang is screaming.

Suddenly, he misses Uncle Wang a little.

Qi Jingyan opened the space, looked at Uncle Wang hidden in the warehouse, and was silent.

Wisdom acts as a little yellow chicken to comfort: "Actually, there is a way to restore Uncle Wang. Although he can't be resurrected, you can take care of you, talk to you, and cook for you after recovery."

Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up: "?" A big question mark looked at the little yellow chicken.

"Escalate." The little yellow chicken said, "Zombies can be upgraded. The upgraded zombies are wise. The higher the level, the less different they are from human beings.

"How to upgrade?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"You have to release Uncle Wang." The little yellow chicken said, "He can't upgrade in space. Just like you upgrade the power, he needs energy."

Release Uncle Wang out? Qi Jingyan was a little fantamount in his mind. Release Uncle Wang = Release the zombie = It means that Uncle Wang wants to eat meat = He wants to find a lot of mutant animal meat = He has to work hard = He wants to raise Uncle Wang = He wants to raise zombies.

In his private heart, Qi Jingyan did not want to wrong Uncle Wang to eat cheetah meat, golden fish... The kind of mutant animal meat that has eaten human flesh. Therefore, he has to work very hard to store supplies. He wants to give Uncle Wang mutant animal meat and mutant fruits.

But now, Qi Jingyan is so happy to hear that Uncle Wang still has a chance to upgrade and then recognize himself. I'm so happy that Qi Jingyan took off all his own naked and was ready to take a shower. He took out the soap, wiped his whole body, wiped it in a fragrant manner, washed it, dried himself with a towel, and then changed into clean clothes.

Wang Ming ate again and looked at Qi Jingyan again, and also saw his little white and tender buttocks. The movement of eating stopped for a moment, then turned around silently and continued to eat in another direction.

On the other hand, those people looked at the food in Wang Ming's hand and Qi Jingyan's back for a while. The mood was complicated, roar... A low cry sounded, and the little tiger came back. After looking around the canteen, I found Qi Jingyan who was bathing in the corner. The tiger stiffened, suddenly turned around and shouted at the person staring here. Then an ice shield appeared, blocking everyone's sight.

...That's okay. Everyone's mood is even more subtle.

It's just: "That's... the tiger's cry.

"Is that a tiger just now?"

"Is that white-haired man a tiger?"

Wang Ming stopped eating again. It was the tiger. He heard clearly that it was the tiger's cry. Thinking about the scene of being eaten by a tiger, I was inexplicably afraid.

"I'm back." Qi Jingyan carried the little tiger into the foam box and polished him soap. Halfway through the wipe, the little tiger suddenly turned into a shining big man.

Qi Chuan said aggrievedly to Qi Jingyan, "He ran away."

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan continued to give him soap.

"Next time I meet him to death." Pray for the river and the way.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan also felt that he wanted to kill him