231-244

Little boys parents:

"Meat is delicious. Does eldest brother like meat?" The little boy heard this and his eyes lit up. When eating meat every week, he was most happy to think about it, "I like it." He likes to eat mutant animal meat.

"I like it too, but I haven't eaten meat for a long time." The little boy sighed and then said, "Big brother, I'll call you if I have meat at home in the future."

Qi Jingyan suddenly felt a little sad. He took out a steamed bun from the space warehouse and stuffed it into the little boy sitting in front of him.

The steamed buns were still steamed with a hot smell of meat. This is a steamed bun made of mutant animal meat. Uncle Wang specially made it for him and put it in his space. There are 20 steamed buns per catty of mutant animal meat.

"Did you give it to me?" The little boy's tutoring is good. Even at the end of the world, he has not become wayward because of rare food, and he is still very polite.

Qi Jingyan likes polite and obedient people.

"Well, here you are." Qi Jing said.

The little boy glanced at Liu Tian. After Liu Tian nodded, he took the steamed bun, broke it open, and handed half to Liu Tian's father.

Liu Tian shook his head gratifiedly: "Dad doesn't eat. If you eat it, you eat it and then grow taller. Dad will be happy."

The little boy is actually sensible. He gives him delicious food at home. Although he doesn't know what it means or how dangerous it is outside, he can eat it, and he will try his best to grow up quickly.

When he arrived at the downstairs of the commercial house, Qi Jingyan came down from Peppa in his arms and found that the little boy's steamed buns were only one-third of his mouthful and cherished it.

Liu Tian's house is rented, with three bedrooms and one living room, and three families are rented together. The family of four rented a large one and separated it with a curtain cloth. He lived with his daughter-in-law, and his mother lived outside the little boy.

Liu Tian's father died at the end of the world. He originally lived together in a family of five.

Renting a house for a family of four is inconvenient to do business. After all, Liu Tian and his daughter-in-law are only about 30 years old, which is the time of great desire. However, Liu Tian's mother is very interesting. In the evening, she will take her grandson for a walk and give her son and daughter-in-law some time to do things.

Or during the break, she takes her grandson to play, and her son and daughter-in-law can also do things. Originally, they were tired of sweeping the streets, killing zombies and collecting supplies every day, so once or twice a week is almost the same.

"The house is a little messy. Please don't mind, boss." Liu Tian is embarrassed to think about it. After all, there is only one room in their family of four. It's not that I can't afford to rent two rooms. Instead of renting two rooms, it's better to save the materials or crystal cores to rent another room and spend them on food.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan responded.

When I entered the room, there was nothing in the hall. The three families share the rent, and everyone dares not put things outside for fear of being taken away." Liu Tian, how do you go back..." Liu Tian's daughter-in-law just showed off her clothes and saw Liu Tian come back with a strange teenager.

"Mom." The little boy ran over and showed two-thirds of the steamed buns in his hand to Liu Tian's daughter-in-law, "This is the meat bun given to me by my eldest brother."

"So he is the eldest brother you say." Liu Tian's daughter-in-law listened to her son read it all day yesterday, "Thank you for giving him steamed buns."

"You're welcome." Qi Jingyan's eyes strolled around, and there was obviously no place to sit here.

"Come to the room and sit down. The fan is cool." Liu Tian's daughter-in-law said.

But there are only beds in the room. They usually eat on the balcony, and now they are drying clothes on the balcony. Fortunately, it is ventilated in summer, the room faces south, and the room does not smell mold. But Qi Jingyan still has some disgust. His disgust is not to look down on people, but a natural reaction to the environment.

"Go to my house." Qi Jingyan said to the little boy.

"Ah, good big brother." The little boy has no problem.

"Let's go." Qi Jingyan turned around and left, and the little boy immediately followed.

"I'll be together." Liu Tian hurriedly gave the things in his hand to his daughter-in-law, and then followed.

"Is this?" Liu Tian's daughter-in-law chased out and asked, "Where did you come from?"

"I bought it, it's just two crystal nuclei." Liu Tiandao. Liu Tian thinks it's worth buying these things with two crystal nuclei.

"You are so wasteful." Despite saying this, Liu Tian's daughter-in-law was very happy. "Next time I buy one for our mother."

"I don't want it anymore, just an old woman." Liu Tian's mother said with a smile. After the death, their son and daughter-in-law are still so filial, and they are all superpowers. Liu Tian's mother feels very happy.

Liu Tian followed Qi Jingyan to the team villa and was shocked by the environment inside. He is a civilian supernatural person and protects his family by his own ability. Although he will not be ashamed of himself, his doghouse is no wonder that his kennel does not want to stay there.

"Is the young master back?" Uncle Wang was a little surprised, "This is"

Liu Tian hurriedly said, "Hello, my name is Liu Tian, and I am a speed power. Boss Yan and my son met in the cinema. Today, he took my son to see cartoons.

"Please sit down." Uncle Wang brought two cups of iced ordinary bayberry soup, "It's hot, reduce the fire."

"Thank you." Liu Tian did not refuse. Since he took it out and gave it, he looked small.

The little boy took a sip: "Wow, it's so delicious and cool." There is no refrigerator in the house they rent. They can't eat such cold juice, but they can't drink cold water. However, he has drunk it before. When Liu Tian bought meat and came back, Liu Tian took the bayberry soup given to him.

Seeing that the little boy was drinking happily, Qi Jingyan also took a drink and came out to drink.

When Qichuan came back, he was surprised to see a strange guest at home, and on the other side, there was the voice of his baby talking. By the way, he was accompanied by a little boy talking to his baby. The two lay on the sofa and watching cartoons.

There are two living rooms in the villa, one is a living room and the other is a dining room. But after the second floor was opened, the first floor became two living rooms, one was for guests, and the other was watched by Qi Jingyan lying down and playing by himself.

"Big brother, Page is so cute, and so is your brother." The little boy didn't know that he was cute when he spoke in a childish voice. "They still play with mud. It's dirty. Good children can't play with mud. Well, I don't play with mud." Qi Jingyan agrees.

In the past, Qi Jingyan didn't like to talk because he didn't know it, because he digested the meaning of the words slowly, but now he likes to talk. Someone discussed cartoons with him, and he liked it very much.

The two children are watching cartoons in this room, and adults chatting in another room.

After understanding Liu Tian's background, Qichuan invited: "Would you like to join our tiger roaring team Liu Tian? Of course, it's good to join the tiger roaring team with Qi Shao."

"Our Tiger Roar Team has only one spiritual power, and there is no speed power, so you are very welcome to join us. The official team members have 20 first-class crystal nuclei per day and three meals a day. Pray for the river.

20 pieces? Liu Tian opened his eyes wide. They went to sweep the street so hard every day, and only a few were given in a day. Everyone was careful and safety was parad. Unexpected that Hu Xiao team members could receive 20 first-class crystal nuclei every day, and three meals were included. It's just: "I'd like to join, but I have a mother and son. What if we pack three meals a day, what about my mother and son's meals?"

"Of course it's included." Pray for the river. How much can such a young child eat every day? How many adult people can eat?

"Then I'll go back and discuss it with my daughter-in-law. By the way, I still have 12 teammates over there. Shall I ask them?" Liu Tian asked.

There are three meals a day, and there are 20 crystal nuclei, which is much better than their team going to sweep the streets to collect by themselves.

"Of course, there is no problem, but I'm talking about formal treatment. During the probation period, you only have three meals a day. When you go out to sweep the street without crystal nuclei, the collected belongs to the team and must not hide it. If you find it, you can kick it out of the team directly. You should know that if you are kicked out by our team, you may not have a good reputation at the base."