126 Iced Bayberry Soup

"Your family's servants are quite rude." Lu Yang said, "At least you are Qi Jingyan's sister, so treating you like this in front of outsiders is not giving you face?"

"Maybe men are more careless." Although Qi Jingling felt ashamed, he didn't think too much about it, "Uncle Wang is not a servant.

" "Oh? Lu Yang was curious, "Isn't he the son of your housekeeper?" "

"Yes, but Butler Wang is not a servant." "Qi Jingling said, "My grandfather trusts him very much. When they were young, Steward Wang was his confidant. At that time, there was no longer a contract of sale, and Steward Wang followed my grandfather. Later, when Uncle Wang was born, he joined the army with my second uncle. When my second uncle passed away, Uncle Wang retired. If he hadn't retired, he would have gone very high with the connections of the Qi family. So neither Steward Wang nor Uncle Wang are servants. "Qi Jingling thought for a while and said, "Fang Qiong married my father, and Qi Jingyan's status in the Qi family was embarrassing, so he was sent to the countryside. Uncle Wang and my second uncle had a good relationship, so he proposed to take care of Jing Yan. Let me say that Jing Yan is the most innocent person among them, and Fang Qiong's face is disgusting. Abandoned his son, climbed into his uncle's bed, and gave birth to Qi Jingyou. "

"Your family's relationship can be chaotic." "Lu Yang was speechless.

"However, even if I admit that Jing Yan is my cousin, I will not admit that Qi Jingyou is my younger brother. "Qi Jingling said, "I know that when Fang Qiong married my father, my mother had already passed away. She was not a third party between my father and my mother, but even so, I just didn't like her behavior. I feel disgusted with my father's son, like an illegitimate child, a rape child.

Lu Yang smiled, bowed his head and kissed her face: "Pampered and spoiled. " "

"Where is it?" "Qi Jingling protested delicately, "If I was spoiled, why would I come from N City to H City to look for you? "

I'm moved, so didn't you promise me with your body last night?" Lu Yang pointed out, "You still don't have enough, how greedy." "

"You hate it." "Qi Jingling pushed him away.

But Lu Yang hugged him tightly.

The two returned to the RV, and didn't bother to go to the cafeteria. They found bread and ham from their backpacks and ate them.

"Do you feel that your cousin has a lot of supplies?" Lu Yang said.

"I don't know about this, but people with space abilities have some supplies." Qi Jingling said.

"There are more than a few supplies." Lu Yang said, "How precious are the supplies now? When cooking dinner yesterday, the supplies he brought out were abundant. Second, he was very generous. Almost everyone could get a bowl of food. Others The team consists of several people fighting for a bowl of food, if it wasn't for the abundance of supplies, how could he be willing to eat like this?"

"Maybe he collected it with Uncle Wang, and there are so many people around him." Qi Jingling said.

Lu Yang sighed, thinking of yesterday's dinner, the bread and ham in his hands suddenly became tasteless: "If he has a lot of supplies, it would be great if they can be used by the base in City N. Our Lu family and Qi family are on the side. He is also from the Qi family, so he has to do something for the Qi family."

Qi Jingling agreed with this point: "Talk to Jing Yan after returning to the base in N City."

"Yeah." Lu Yang then smiled again, "After we go back, we Let's get engaged."

"Huh?" Qi Jingling didn't expect it to be so soon. Before she died, she liked this man very much. He was handsome and very gentlemanly. Although the two of them were in a strong marriage, they were both talented and beautiful, well-matched, and they liked each other. After the end of the world, she awakened her powers, and she became even more proud of her character. Whether it's because of family relationship or because of her personal feelings, she has come to look for him in City H, and because of this, Lu Yang's father, Mayor Lu, has supported the Qi family even more on the base.

After finding Lu Yang, she was very happy to learn that Lu Yang was also a supernatural being, and because she was going to Qindao to save people, she asked the other supernatural beings to bring news back to N city first, so as not to prevent the Qi family and the Lu family from Worry.

In the last days, engagement and marriage are not important anymore, because the law can no longer protect personal reputation.

But she was touched by Lu Yang's gentle and serious proposal. "This... this has to be agreed by my father and Uncle Lu."

"Then would you like to? Do you feel comfortable with me?" Lu Yang pushed her down on the sofa, "Are you comfortable? Huh?" He pushed Qi Jingling's lower abdomen with his bulging lower body.

The man's voice was very alluring, reminding Qi Jingling of the passion of last night. The environment of the caravan last night was so good, the two of them had a lot of fun doing it, and even used several poses. Now Lu Yang deliberately seduced her again, causing her heart to beat faster, and she even subconsciously softened under his malicious bullying.

After a while, there was another groan in the RV.

"The water level will drop the day after tomorrow, will the water surface be calm?" Uncle Wang asked.

Jiang Zhengfeng replied: "Yes, the Yokogawa base is full of employees of the shipping company, and their detectors show this. We will set off at five o'clock in the morning the day after tomorrow, and we will rent their boat, and their staff will accompany us. We will then Gather at the entrance of the cafeteria."