9Going to Kill Zombies

This village is called Wangjia Village. It is the hometown of the old butler of the Qi family. There was a dispute in the Qi family about where to send Qi Jingyan. After Uncle Wang recommended that he accompany and take care of Qi Jingyan, the old housekeeper suggested Wangjia Village. Everyone in Wangjia Village is surnamed Wang, and the ancestors should be the same ancestor.

    So instead of asking Uncle Wang to accompany Qi Jingyan to a place he was not familiar with, of course Wangjia Village is more reassuring. The person who knocked on the door was called Wang Qiaosi, his father's surname was Wang, his mother's surname was Qiao, and he was the fourth child.

    Wang Qiaosi recognized Qi Jingyan, even though the young master of the Qi family usually didn't leave the door, but when he came here to look for Uncle Wang, he met Qi Jingyan several times.

    "Hello, young master, is Brother Wang there?" Wang Qiaosi asked. They are all from Wangjia Village, so naturally they all know Qi Jingyan's identity, the young master of the family, and Uncle Wang loves him very much, so the people of Wangjia Village also respect this young master. Ordinary people naturally respect the wealthy people from aristocratic families.

    Qi Jingyan shook his head.

    "Brother Wang is not here?" Wang Qiaosi frowned, "It's too bad, we don't know what's going on, Wang Daxi seems to be possessed by a quirk, and whenever he sees someone, he jumps up and bites, Daxi's daughter-in-law has already been bitten When we arrive, we want to ask Brother Wang to help us take Daxi to the hospital, Brother Wang stretches out his hand, we are afraid we won't be able to contain Daxi on the way."

    Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up when he heard that, Wang Daxi turned into a zombie? He wants to buy the seeds of the space farm and needs crystal nuclei. Crystal nuclei can only be found in the heads of zombies.

Although not every zombie has them, there is one. Uncle Wang was not willing to kill him, but Wang Daxi was different.     Qi Jingyan doesn't have any outlook on life, nor does he have any concept of right and wrong.

He doesn't care about the zombies and the end of the world. He lives in his own small world, and he doesn't care about anything except Uncle Wang. Now that Uncle Wang has turned into a zombie and is taken into the space warehouse by him, his only goal and pleasure is the space farm.     "Viruses, zombies." Qi Jing said.     "What?" Wang Qiaosi couldn't understand.

    "News reports, the virus infection turned into a zombie." Qi Jingyan didn't like to talk to people other than Uncle Wang, because other than Uncle Wang, others were not very smart, so he needed to explain, and he felt that explaining was too tiring and troublesome.

    When Wang Qiaosi heard this, she was startled. Of course he knew about the virus infection. The news has been broadcast recently, asking everyone to pay attention to hygiene to prevent virus infection, but the news did not report that the virus infection will turn into zombies, so how did this young master know?

Wang Qiaosi thought about it carefully, it should be the Qi family who informed him. The Qi family is a big family, so they must know some inside stories. The country dare not put it on the table when a virus infection turns into a zombie, so as not to panic.

    "Then what should we do?" Wang Qiaosi was worried.

    "Kill it." Qi Jingyan said without changing his expression.

    "Killed? But...but it's a human life." How could Wang Qiaosi dare to do it.

    "It's not a person, it's a zombie. It's dead." Qi Jingyan walked out of the door, "Let's go."

    "Huh?"

    "Kill zombies." Although he doesn't like to meddle in other people's business, he likes to kill zombies and find crystal nuclei. Thinking that there will be more and more zombies, he will have more and more crystal nuclei, and the space farm can buy more land, and he can grow other things, he is a little happy, and his happy steps are faster.