19 Jing Yan Was Abandoned

If it was before the end of the world, Qin Susu would have no pressure to drive. But the end of the world is different. There are zombies on the road, and they are the kind of zombies that will pounce on them.

    The car has to go around in a circle, and it must turn. Slow down when turning. As soon as the speed slows down, the zombies will surround the car and surround the whole car. Some are already knocking on the glass, and some climbed onto the roof.

    Bang...

    Several zombies knocked on the glass together. Although it was a Land Rover, it was just ordinary glass. The glass was smashed, the zombie's hand stretched in, the arm slid across the glass, and black blood dripped down.

    Stinks.

    Ah... Qin Susu yelled, and she hurriedly hid in the passenger seat. But the blood of the zombie dripped on her body, which made her feel uncomfortable all over, as if even the blood was contagious.

    There was a bang.

    Qi Jingyan pierced the zombie's head with a black toy gun with meticulous workmanship. The zombie is dead, its head hanging on the door. But the car had already stopped starting because of Qin Susu's fear, and stopped. At this stop, more zombies rushed here.

    Qi Jingyan pushed open the car door and walked out. There were already several zombies by the car door. As soon as Qi Jingyan opened the car door, the zombies rushed towards Qi Jingyan.

    In an instant, a shocking force spread from Qi Jingyan's body, and the few zombies that rushed forward stopped moving, as if they had been touched by acupuncture points. When the zombies stopped moving, Qi Jingyan unhurriedly shot them to death.

    The gunshot woke Qin Susu up, and she looked out the window in shock. Then he pushed the zombie stuck on the door away, stepped on the accelerator, the car hit the zombie in front of him, and left quickly.     Qi Jingyan looked at the driving car and blinked suspiciously. However, he didn't have time to think about it, because the car left, and the goal of leaving him alone became more obvious, and the zombies all rushed towards him.     bang...     bang...     bang...

His marksmanship is very accurate, and his movements are beautiful, but he can't resist too many zombies, and the zombies from the whole street are running over. Qi Jingyan thought for a while, he had to find a place. After looking around, he was about to hide in one of the stores, but the door of the store was closed.

    At this time, several cars approached from far to near.

    "There's a child over there."

    "Hurry up and save him."

    Several large vehicles from the military area parked beside Qi Jingyan, and the soldiers on the vehicle rushed down with their guns on their shoulders. One of them said, "Child, get in the car quickly." ." The

    soldiers shot and killed the zombies.

    A soldier held a loudspeaker and said: "Everyone, we are from the military area of ​​the county seat. If you hear the words, open the door. We are here to rescue you. Citizens, we are from the military area of ​​the county seat. If you hear the words, open the door. We are here to save you." I'm here to save you..."

    After Qi Jingyan got into the car, he found that there were many people in the car, including men, women and children, all of whom were rescued by soldiers along the way.

    "Little boy, why are you alone on the street?" the officer in the car asked. Look at this kid's clean clothes, it's rare to see such clean clothes in the last days, and he still has a gun in his hand... a gun? The officer narrowed his eyes.

    Seeing the other party staring at his gun, Qi Jingyan was a little confused. This is the big brother bought his gun.

    "Are you a supernatural person? Where did you get your gun?" The officer continued to ask. If you can get a gun, you must have a background.

    "That's a fake gun." Another officer said, "Don't scare people."

    "Fake gun?" The officer who was asking just now stretched out his hand, "Let me see it."