134Variation Rose Flower

Qi Jingling's invisibility ability is very special. Although her combat power is not great, her lethality after invisibility is very sharp.

"Master Jiang, let's go. They are going to the east gate. Let's go to the exit of the east gate and go down." Uncle Wang said.

"Professor, where is the exit of the east gate?" Jiang Zhengfeng asked the researchers.

"Turn left from here and go down to the exit of the east gate." Gulina said, "I'll take you there."

"It's troublesome."

Gulina led them to the exit of the east gate and stopped . , and then divided into two factions, one group went down from the exit of the east gate, and the other group returned to the ship from the north gate.

"No zombies were found ahead." The psychic said.

After a while, the psychic said again, "I didn't find any ... traces in front, but I found blood in the front... shoe walkie-talkie..." The

psychic gasped, then squatted aside and began to vomit.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Zhengfeng asked.

"Ugh..." The other party continued to vomit, unable to even say a word.

After a while, when he couldn't even vomit out the water, he said sickly: "I also saw hair, human heads...the scene was bloody. But I didn't see zombies, they...they died very strangely. "

What about the mutated animals?" Pigeon asked.

The psychic shook his head: "I didn't see it either.

" There were no mutant animals or zombies, so how did these people die? Not even a dead body was seen. Wei Chu asked.

"Don't you find it strange?" "A supernatural person said, "When we came here, except for the zombies on the coast, we didn't see a single zombie on it. After going up the mountain, it was very calm. This calm is a bit like the time before the storm. peaceful. "

Shut up, you, you've read too many novels." "

" If you don't believe it, pull it down. "

"Don't make noise." Jiang Zhengfeng frowned, "Let's go in again, the psychic will continue to observe, everyone look around and behind, be careful."

"Yes."

Everyone moved forward cautiously.

"I saw Master Qi's little yellow chicken." The psychic suddenly said.

Master Qi's little yellow chicken!

Little yellow chicken!

The little yellow chicken became the only witness to the key point.

"Master Qi, can't you communicate with the little yellow chicken?" Jiang Zhengfeng asked, "Can you ask the little yellow chicken what's going on?"

Qi Jingyan was looking for the little yellow chicken after hearing what the psychic said. Well, but he didn't see the little yellow chicken.

Not to mention the figure of the little yellow chicken, ordinary people don't even see the shoes, hair, and human heads mentioned by the psychics.

"En." Qi Jingyan responded, "Where are you?" The

little yellow chicken was sitting on a tree, hiding in the leaves and watching, when it heard Qi Jingyan's voice, it looked around, then saw Qi Jingyan, and turned to Following Qi Jingyan, he flew over. In the past, when the little yellow chicken flew, it liked to scream, but this time the little yellow chicken didn't scream, but flew over quietly.

As soon as it flew in front of Qi Jingyan, it threw itself into Qi Jingyan's arms, "Please comfort me."

However, Qi Chuan quickly caught it halfway. Then, the little yellow chicken stared at Qichuan, and Qichuan looked at Xiaohuang expressionlessly.

"Is this little yellow chicken mature?" someone asked.

"The mutated animal has already become a spirit, and it was written in the report of N City." Another supernatural person said. When Qi Jingyan and the others arrived at the Henghe base, they took another report to Jiang Zhengfeng, so all the supernatural beings brought by Jiang Zhengfeng read it. After reading it, they also reported the report to Boss Zheng at Yokogawa Base.

Now the whole people need to understand the relevant knowledge of the last days, not the time to hide it.

Qi Jingyan took the little yellow chicken from Qi Chuan, touched it and asked: "How did the people in group C die?"

Cluck... The little yellow chicken called: "It's the rose, they were eaten by the rose. The rose will Stretch out the tongue, the tongue drilled into their brains, after a while, the blood on those people was drained, and the energy of the crystal nucleus was also sucked away, it was terrible and disgusting."

Chinese rose? Qi Jingyan looked around, and sure enough, he saw bright red roses, but he didn't know if it was a flower red or the color of blood.

"Master Qi, what did the little yellow chicken say?" Jiang Zhengfeng was a little anxious. After all, the 10 supernatural beings who died belonged to their city H base, and they died under his leadership.

"It said that the supernatural beings in group C were eaten by rose flowers." Qi Jingyan said. Although the soft voice was not convincing, everyone felt a little gloomy at this moment.

"Rosas flower? Cannibalism?"

Although ordinary supernatural beings can't see it as clearly as spiritual supernatural beings, they also saw the fiery red color of the rose they met, as dazzling as blood.

"... How can such a flower eat people?" asked the person with supernatural powers.

"I don't believe it either, Master Qi, did you get it wrong?" asked the other supernatural beings, "This rose... well, even if it's a mutated rose, it doesn't look like a cannibal. "

"However, it is indeed not the season of roses." Some supernatural beings also raised doubts, "The rose flowers in this season are indeed a bit abnormal."

"It's simple." Jiang Zhengfeng said. He looked on the ground, but he couldn't find anything, and then came again, "Space power, give me a bag of bread." The

space power took out the bread, Jiang Zhengfeng took it, and threw it at Rose Flower. Helpless...Imagination is beautiful, but the result is a pity. The bread is a little light, and the rose flowers are a little far away, still not in front of the rose flowers.

Qi Jingyan took out his gun and pointed it at Rose Flower.

Bang... The bullet flew out of the muzzle.

Before everyone could react, the rose moved, and the flowers swayed, avoiding the bullet. Then the flowers turned towards the supernatural beings.

This is...

"Oh my God, it's a bit chilly."

"It doesn't seem to be moving."

Bang... bang bang

Qi Jingyan fired a few more shots, but every time the rose dodged.

The pigeon also drew out its gun: "Young Master Qi and I will shoot together."

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan responded.

Then the two shot and aimed at the rose flower, but the rose flower still missed.

"The flowers of this rose are so powerful, is this the ability of mutant plants?" someone asked.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple, it's all perfect, it's comparable to Young Master Qi's little yellow chicken." Someone said.

Being reduced to being compared with the mutated rose flower, the little yellow chicken expressed its displeasure. It clucked and protested, but unfortunately, no one could understand it except Qi Jingyan.

"Even if the rose can escape the gun, how can it eat people? How can it eat people?"

"Aren't there three roses here?"

"Three roses can't eat people? How big are roses? Just as big as a fist Big, how big is a human?"

Huang Ji said: "Use rose stamens."

"Pistils." Qi Jingyan said.

"Pistils?" Uncle Wang asked, "How do you eat stamens?"

"The little yellow chicken said that the stamens will grow longer, come out of the buds, and get into people's heads, sucking up all the blood of people, and the crystal nucleus of the supernatural being." I ate it...several stamens came out together."

"Please don't tell me." The pigeon didn't dare to listen, and couldn't imagine such a scene.

"Okay, don't say it." Qi Jingyan had a good attitude.

If many stamens of rose flowers attack people together, I am afraid that people will have no power to fight back. From the brain, two hands to two feet... just imagining it makes everyone feel scared.

Mutated plants are so powerful, what should we do in the future?

The abilities of people will be upgraded, and the abilities of mutated plants will also be upgraded. For example, Rose, a team of ten people with supernatural powers will destroy the team. This combat power is definitely stronger than our human supernatural beings.

"Why don't you go back, it won't move here anyway. Trapped on Qindao, it's waiting to die."

"Yes, Young Master Jiang, let's go back."

Jiang Zhengfeng was silent. In fact, there is really no need to fight with roses, after all, roses can't move, and they can't leave Qindao. Roses are trapped here for many years, isn't it just waiting to die? Even if it won't die, it won't be able to cross the ocean.

"Jing Yan, this is the second-level mutated rose flower. It should be the peak of the second level. I just absorbed the crystal nucleus of the supernatural being. After a while, it may break through to the third level." The little yellow chicken reminded, "The mutant rose Hua has a wood-type crystal nucleus on her body, and your mental power is already at level two, but the wood-type supernatural power is still at level one,

so it would be great if you can get the crystal nucleus of the rose flower." Level-two superpowers, the current team except Qichuan has no one yet. Qi Chuan broke through the second-level ability by himself. He cared too much about Qi Jingyan, so he broke through it for him. But if there is only normal practice and no opportunities, it will not be so fast. What's more, other supernatural beings know that crystal nuclei can be upgraded. "Yeah." Qi Jingyan has never been a deserter, "I won't leave."

"Young master?" Uncle Wang looked at him. "The mutated rose is already at the second level, and there is a second-level wood-type crystal nucleus, I want it." Qi Jingyan said slowly, word by word. "Yanyan, I'll kill it." As soon as Qi Chuan heard what Qi Jingyan wanted, he wished to send all Qi Jingyan's favorite things to him. Upon hearing this, Uncle Wang said, "Master Lu, can I ask you for help?" "Me?" Lu Yang didn't answer right away.

"Well, I have to trouble Xiao Lin, you and Xiao Lin have a long-range fire attack." Uncle Wang said, "Damu, use the earth trap to fix the mutated rose flower, and pray for less freedom to attack."

"Okay." Lu Yang agreed, long-range fire Attacking is not a problem.

"Well." Lin Yingying has no problem.

"Okay." Damu was ready.

Uncle Wang smiled again and said to Jiang Zhengfeng: "Young Master Jiang, there are three mutated roses in total. Let's start with the one in front of us first. Our young master wants the second-level wood-type crystal nucleus. There are two other plants that can be used." After all, Jiang Zhengfeng and the others wanted to retreat before Qi Jingyan revealed the second-level crystal nucleus. "But it depends on who's pocket it's in."

In Qi Jingyan's team, except for Qi Jingling and Lu Yang, no one else will compete with Qi Jingyan, and Qi Jingyan has already said that if everyone wants the crystal nucleus of the rose flower, it will be impossible to justify it .

"No problem." Jiang Zhengfeng said. To be honest, he was only moved when he heard the second-level crystal nucleus.

Qi Jingyan said: "Deal."

"Young master?" Uncle Wang was puzzled for a moment.