117Take the Underpass

After sweeping the decoration market, Qi Jingyan took a full load of furniture and reminded everyone to leave.

The high-speed collapse, everyone took the road in the town, and the road in some towns was a national road, but before they left the city, they found that the national road they were going to take was blocked.

"There are cars in front of this road, and everything I can see is blocked." Mouse said.

"It's probably because the high-speed road is impossible, so everyone took the national road." Wang Ming said.

"What should I do now?"

"The only way to get to Qindao is this way." Lin Yingying said, "The other roads have to turn, and the city of H is big, so there are many turning roads, not to mention who can guarantee that the turning road will not be blocked. Congestion."

Jiang Xiaofei looked at the map: "That's true, let's use No. 11?" To put it more simply

, walk on your feet.

So, everyone had to get out of the car and walk. It should be said that while walking, killing zombies. Because the road is blocked, it is blocked by cars. When the future broke out, cars were driving on the road, people turned into zombies, so the cars started to rear-end, one after another, human beings wanted to regain their own territory, not only to kill zombies, but also to clean up the way.

People with supernatural powers have good physical fitness, and they don't feel tired when walking. When they are tired, they are tired of killing zombies, which consumes too much power.

"If this goes on like this, we will be exhausted when our powers are exhausted." Jiang Xiaofei said, "Everyone, run away, don't kill me."

"Well, I have the same idea." The mouse thought for a while and said, "I'll lure you away." Zombies, run over."

"How to lure them away?" Pigeon asked.

"Blood." The mouse said, "Zombies like blood, I'll lure it away with blood."

"Let Cheng Xi go." Jiang Xiaofei said, "He is a speed-type supernatural being, he will lure him." Then he said to Qi Chuan, "Can I trouble Mr. Qi to protect Cheng Xi when he goes to lure away the zombies."

Qi Chuan looked at Qi Jingyan.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Okay." Qi Chuan agreed.

"Cheng Xi, thank you for your hard work, be careful." Jiang Xiaofei cared.

"Miss, don't worry." Cheng Xi cut his palm with a knife without hesitation. The zombies smelled blood and all rushed towards Cheng Xi. Cheng Xi used the speed ability to lure the zombies away. He didn't run fast, and when the zombies were about to catch up, he speeded up and hung the zombies. Qi Chuan followed him, killing and running with him. However, Qi Jingyan followed suit.

"Master Qi..." Jiang Xiaofei called out.

Qi Jingyan followed Qi Chuan and turned a deaf ear.

"Young master will be fine, don't worry." Hao Linfeng said.

Everyone in Qi Jingyan said so, of course Jiang Xiaofei had no objection.

So, Cheng Xi ran in front, the zombies chased after him, and the others followed, so all the zombies on the road were led away by Cheng Xi. After he has led the zombies in the section of the roadblock, he ran to the left.

However, after saving all the blood and using all the abilities, his face turned pale, and his running speed became slower and slower. "Mr. Qi, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold on anymore." Cheng Xi said to Qi Chuan, "Are they safe?" Qi Chuan shook his head: "I don't know."

"It's safe." Qi Jingyan said, "Little Yellow Chicken Said."

"Then let's go, if I hurt you, please..."

Qi Chuan picked him up without saying a word, then hugged Qi Jingyan with one hand, then grew ice wings on his back, and flew away Cheng Xi was being carried here, and he was startled at first, anyone who rose from the ground would be shocked. Then he admired Qi Chuan, this man is too strong.

And the zombies were clamoring below, watching the food get farther and farther away.

After Qi Jingyan and the others left the roadblock, they chose a more secluded place.

"This road is difficult to pass." Jiang Xiaofei took out the map, "I have an idea, but I don't know if you dare to go."

"What?" the mouse asked.

"The road is not easy to walk on, so we can only walk down." Jiang Xiaofei pointed to the map, "The sewers are accessible throughout the city, but the sewers are also dangerous. What if there are mutant animals like rats?"

"The base doesn't have supernatural powers Go to the Qindao Research Institute to save people, which way will they go?" Hao Linfeng asked.

Everyone looked at each other, if it was not this road, it was a different road, and the long road was spared.

"Go to the sewer, I have no objection." Mouse said. They are soldiers, can bear hardships and stand hard work, and they have also experienced more difficult things.

"What about you?" Jiang Xiaofei asked the others,

"No objection."

"I'll follow the big army."

"I have no objection either."

"I don't."

"Then when Master Qi and the others come over, if they have no objection, we will Go down the sewer." Jiang Xiaofei said.

Hao Linfeng thought about it, and the young master would probably have an opinion, because... the sewer is probably very dirty, and he loves to clean it so much.

Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, and Cheng Xi came down directly from the sky. Seeing them coming down, everyone's eyes showed respect and appreciation for Qi Chuan, especially Jiang Xiaofei, his eyes were a little fiery: "Mr. Qi, thank you for saving Cheng Xi, I am very grateful."

"Yes." Qi Chuan replied without saying anything.

"It's the first time I've seen the ice ability can be used in this way. Mr. Qi is really powerful." Cheng Xi is a straightforward man, Qi Chuan saved him, and he is also a strong man, so the admiration in his eyes is more direct up.

"Yes, there are very few strong men like Mr. Qi in the last days." Jiang Xiaofei said, and said to Qi Jingyan, "Master Qi, can I trouble you to treat Cheng Xi?"

"Yes." Qi Jingyan had no objection, The wound on Cheng Xi's hand was directly healed with the wood power.

However, although the wound had healed, the lost blood was not so easy to make up, so Cheng Xi's body was still a little pale.

Jiang Xiaofei took out a crystal nucleus: "It was dug out when killing the zombies just now, try absorbing it and see if it works?"

"Miss Jiang, this is too precious, yourself..."

Jiang Xiaofei interrupted Cheng Xi's words: "Brother Cheng, although you are my bodyguard, you are also my friend, and you are shedding blood for everyone, how can I ignore it, try it."

Cheng Xi was so moved, his eyes slightly twitched . He looked at Jiang Xiaofei admiringly: "Thank you, Ms. Jiang." Before the end of the world, he was a veteran and later became the mayor's bodyguard. Because he had been there for several years, he was familiar with Jiang Xiaofei. Jiang Xiaofei is the daughter of the mayor's family, so honorable, but when she meets him, she will politely call Brother Cheng, so Cheng Xi has a very good impression of her, and then she gradually develops some thoughts of admiration. He is thirty-two this year, and he also knows that he is not good enough for her, so he never says anything, and just stays with her silently. After the end of the world, his parents were born in other provinces, so far away, so he didn't go back and stayed with the mayor. Later, Jiang Xiaofei asked the mayor that he was coming. He was very excited at the time, even a little whimsical. Does Miss Jiang like herself too? But immediately calm down, knowing that this is impossible. How could he, a veteran who didn't graduate from high school, be worthy of the daughter of the mayor's family. Jiang Xiaofei pointed to the map and said, "Look, this is the way out of this area. The sewer is here. Let's check the location of the sewer near us, but we must pay attention to safety." "Yes." So, everyone split up to find the sewer. "It's there." Wang Ming saw it, "Look, it's under that zombie." "Go, kill the zombie, let's go down." "Everyone, keep up, or the nearby zombies will attract you again." The nearby zombies They were indeed attracted, but they killed the zombies and jumped down the sewer faster.