36Qichuan Beast Has Changed

Bang... bang bang... bang bang...

    Hao Linfeng fired several shots in a row. The bullets pierced the tiger's body, but he didn't knock it down. Qichuan's arm was in the tiger's mouth, and the blood kept flowing down, mixing with the rainwater on the ground. A strong smell of blood repulsed Qi Jingyan's sense of smell, and there was a thumping sound in his ears.

    "Don't be afraid." Qi Chuan put his other hand on Qi Jingyan's head, his voice was pale and hoarse, with a gritted determination. The men who pray for the family, no matter what kind of difficulties they face, they will never bow their knees, and they will always stand with their backs straight. This is what his father taught them. From his brother to nephew to him.

    "Young Master Qi, you go first, I'll be the last." Hao Linfeng stood in front of them, sweat and rain mixed together.

    "Give me the gun, and you take him away." Qi Chuan pushed Qi Jingyan towards him, and then stretched out his left hand.

    Qi Jingyan looked at Qi Chuan, at his bloodless handsome face, at his pale thin lips, at his bleeding shoulder. The pupils slowly dilated, and the blood was reflected in the eyes.

    "Stop." The boy's voice sounded. The blood on the soles of his feet began to swirl, and slowly condensed into a bigger vortex, surrounding the leopard, tiger and himself. He walked up to the tiger step by step, and "kneeled down."

The     tiger glared at Qi Jingyan angrily, and wanted to tear him apart, but his legs knelt down involuntarily. How is this going? The mutated tiger that already had wisdom didn't understand at all.     "Open your mouth." The     tiger was reluctant, but had to open his mouth. It opened its mouth, and the arm in its mouth fell.

Qi Jingyan caught the arm with both hands, then turned and left. He walked out of the vortex of blood, and the vortex of blood began to roll, gradually condensed, and then shrunk into a pool of blood visible to the naked eye, and the leopard and tiger inside disappeared immediately.     "Pray... less prayer." Hao Linfeng's voice trembled.

Holding his arms, the indifferent young man walked towards them. At this moment, the world was pitch black, and only this young man could be seen in sight.     Mysterious, beautiful and powerful. Who is he?

Qi Chuan felt something awakening in his body, wanting to jump out of his body, this strong emotion dominated his brain. "Bury what happened today in your heart." He reminded Hao Linfeng.

    "Yes."

    Qi Jingyan walked up to Qi Chuan, then closed his eyes and lost consciousness. All around, there was silence. Other wild animals have long since fled.

    Animals sense danger better than humans.

    Qi Chuan hugged Qi Jingyan with his left hand, and let the boy fall into his arms.

    Qi Jingyan used the Blood Domain, but his body was too fragile, and after using it only once, his body couldn't support it anymore. Before that, he didn't even know that he had this ability. The blood and anger in his eyes awakened the latent abilities in his body, and even he didn't know what he was angry about.

    From childhood to adulthood, through two lifetimes, no one told him right from wrong, black and white. He is as pure as white paper and as dark as ink.

    The door of the gas station shop had been closed from the inside. Hao Linfeng borrowed Qi Chuan's shoulder to jump into the room from the three-meter-high wall at the back, and then went to the front to open the door.

    Qi Chuan went in holding Qi Jingyan with one hand, and then put him down, and Qi Jingyan opened his eyes.

    "Are you awake?" He gave a weak laugh, and his body fell beside Qi Jingyan, his bleeding body couldn't hold on anymore.

    Hao Linfeng found some T-shirts upstairs and tore them into rags: "Young Master Qi, I'll bandage your wound first."

    "Yes." Qi Chuan lay on the ground, his whole body was exhausted.

    "No need." Qi Jingyan took the initiative to speak. He put Qi Chuan's arm on the ground and closed it with the wound on Qi Chuan's arm. The flesh and blood were torn apart, the wound was almost invisible, and there was even a string of flesh stretched out, which looked bloody and terrifying.

    Then Qi Jingyan took out the sun flower from the space warehouse. A small sun flower, with a warm light, shone on Qi Chuan's arm. Although the speed was very slow, Qi Chuan felt the pain slowly disappearing. , I also saw the wound on his arm compounding at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Yes, compound.

    The speed of a sun flower is too slow, and for this kind of wound, the energy of the light system contained in a sun flower is too little, so Qi Jingyan took out five sun flowers in succession and placed them next to Qi Chuan's arm. Now, the wound heals faster.

    During the recovery process of the wound, Qi Chuan had lost consciousness and was in a coma.

    Qi Jingyan looked at him and found that his face was flushed red, as if on fire. Touching Qi Chuan's forehead with his hand, it was so hot.

    Roaring the next day

    ...

    Qi Jingyan and Hao Linfeng woke up to the sound of a tiger. After they woke up, looking at the little tiger sleeping between them, they felt bad.

    Then I slowly remembered that this little tiger was Qi Chuan. Qi Chuan had a fever yesterday after he fell into a coma. During the fever, under the sight of Qi Jingyan and Hao Linfeng, he turned into a little tiger. At that time, both of them were dumbfounded.

    When the human body receives a certain power, there will be two results, one is to become a supernatural person, and the other is to become a zombie. And after a person is bitten by a zombie, there are two results, one is to become a person with supernatural powers, and the other is to become a zombie, but there is a premise that one must be bitten by a zombie in the first phase to become a supernatural power possibility.

    When an animal accepts a certain power, there will be two results, one is a mutant animal, and the other is a zombie animal. And after the first phase of mutated animals or zombie animals bit a person, if that person was not eaten or killed, there is also a chance of becoming a beast, but the chance is very small.     Qi Chuan was bitten by a mutant tiger and turned into a cub.

    "Young master, do you think Master Qi still has his own consciousness?" Hao Linfeng asked.     "I don't know." Qi Jingyan answered honestly.

"Let me try." Hao Linfeng looked at the little tiger, "Qi Shao, can you understand my words? If you understand, can you just call out?"