221-230

yanyan watching a movie:

When everyone heard it, there were other things like this!

Zombies with human memory!

It is indeed worth studying.

"I know about this." Jiang Zhengfeng said, "We found Qi Jingyuan together that day. Because of his special nature, he took the initiative to provide enough research blood for our base in City H, and then returned to City N. What they meant at that time , City N also needs research. I didn't expect that the base in City N would be in danger of life. In this case, it's better to stay in our base in City H. At least we won't hurt his life. It's just to study blood, there's no need Imprison him in the research institute?" Jiang Zhengfeng's words were a little pretentious. On that day, he didn't want to lose both sides with Qi Jingyan, so he didn't keep Qi Jingyuan. Because of this, he formed a good relationship with the Qi family and Qi Chuan.

However, Jiang Zhengfeng is also a smart person, he said these words on purpose to slap Li Xi in the face and at the same time give Qi Chuan a face.

"Thank you Young Master Jiang. Young Master Jiang didn't attack my second brother by himself, nor did he forcefully force him to stay in the base in City H, but what about you? Although Lu Yang is not my brother-in-law, he has an appointment with my sister-in-law. Marriage, the Li family united with the Lu family, and it was not enough to convince other forces that my second brother provided blood, and even wanted to imprison him in the research institute. Especially when Qi Shao said that he would bring my second brother to the capital for research, If you don't agree, you even sent out supernatural beings to hunt them down halfway." Qi Jinghui broke the news about everything.

"Li Xi, Lu Yang, I will not settle the grievances between our three families in the capital base, but since we have met, I will not let you go. You have the ability to leave the capital, but I have no choice, I have no ability to leave the capital, That capital is your cemetery." The meaning is very clear, either you die or I die. "As a zombie with human memory, Qi Jingyuan wants to be imprisoned, right? Let alone zombies that are dangerous to humans, our approach is a bit ruthless, but there is nothing wrong with it."

Lu Yang said. "Really?" Qi Jinghui sneered, "But after my second brother came to the capital base, no one proposed to imprison him. He goes to the capital base to blood every day, participates in research, and also provides himself for experiments. The ability to awaken Experiment, he is the experimenter."

"The capital base has also proved that he is not dangerous to humans, so let him work in the research institute. So it is not your selfish intention to imprison my second brother?"

Li Xi and Lu Yang really don't know about this matter. They didn't know that Qi Jingyuan would be favored after he came to the capital base, and he would go to work in the research institute, what the hell.

"It's not just that." Qi Chuan said, "If you just want to imprison Qi Jingyuan for research, you can forgive you for the sake of human beings. But... you drove the military out of the base."

" No way!"

"There is such a thing?"

"How could it be? What does this mean?"

"No, you will be kicked out of the base just to save the common people."

"Even if you are the son of Commander Qi, you can't talk nonsense Eight ways." Lu Yang said.

Qi Jinghui didn't know about this, he looked at Qi Chuan, a little surprised.

"On the way back to the capital, we met the army commander and division commander Yu. They took the people from the base in city N. After your Li family and Lu family took control of the base in city N, you said that the soldiers were wasting food and didn't want to support them. But You have forgotten that the food was originally collected by them when they rescued the common people. You not only drove them away, but also drove away the common people in City N."

"Isn't it too heartless?"

"And This kind of conscienceless person?"

"That is, it's fine to drive away the ordinary people who don't work, but the soldiers are the ones who kill zombies on the front line, how can you drive them away."

"Is this just your one-sided statement?" Lu Yang asked.

Young and energetic. Qichuan raised the corner of his mouth: "Do you need me to send someone to the base in N City to investigate?"

"I know about this. On that day, the military department of City N came to live in City H. Because of the large population of City H, our base did not take them in, but we provided them with food for a few days to build a new base. Now the new The base is in the countryside of our city H." Jiang Zhengfeng said. It's just that they didn't know the specifics, and they didn't expect that it was caused by Qi Jingyuan.

Li Xi and Lu Yang's faces were very ugly. When they did this kind of thing, they thought it was nothing. Among the representatives of the base present, there were probably some who did these things, but it was different if they were directly exposed.

Some people even fell into trouble, and what they said was very ugly.

"I'm sorry." Li Xi said, "But today we are here to represent City N for a meeting, and we have to bring our research technology back so as to benefit the people at the base in City N."

Qi Jinghui didn't expect that the proud Li Xi would directly Apologize. "For the sake of the remaining people in the base in City N, I'm just complaining." The words on the table can't be said. Qi Jinghui leaned into Li Xi's ear, "I said, if you can't get out of the capital, this is your cemetery.

Li Xi clenched his fists, but didn't make a sound. He thought about Qichuan when he came, but he didn't. Qi Jinghui, because he didn't expect Qi Jinghui to come to the capital base.

"I'll wait. "Li Xi is not afraid of Qi Jinghui's provocation. He already has a plan. He is afraid that before the conference room quiets down, the door of the conference room is pushed open. The main content of this meeting, one is about the situation in the last days, which is nothing more than unity and unity; the second is about the previous reports, the report on the awakening of abilities and the report on the purification potion, because the report on the purification potion is related to the actual situation. Operation, so everyone went to the research institute together.

And with each other, Qi Jingyan took Paige to play. Qi Jingyan walked this commercial street many times, but every time it was the same road, the way to Yanyan Trading Hall. But today No, Qi Jingyan would get bored every time he walked the same way, and today he walked in the opposite direction.

"Go to the cinema...to the cinema..." said the little yellow chicken. It hasn't been to the cinema for a long time, and today it walked this way again. I remembered.

"Cinema?" Qi Jingyan, who had never seen a movie before, felt very curious.

"Well, it's very beautiful." The little yellow chicken said, "Go quickly, there is a very powerful panda and a very powerful monkey."

Panda and monkey? Qi Jingyan couldn't imagine how powerful that was.

When he arrived at the cinema, Qi Jingyan went down to the ticket window under the guidance of the little yellow chicken. The staff didn't look very serious, and even wore revealing clothes. Some of them had bad complexions, but they looked good.

To be able to work in the cinema, they have worked hard, but what they paid was their bodies. In the future, a woman who has no one to rely on and is not good enough for herself, if she wants to live, she can only sacrifice her body. Some sacrifice their bodies and get a job in a movie theater; some sacrifice their body and get a job as a hotel salesperson... All kinds of jobs have to be sacrificed. Qi Jingyan came to the cinema for the first time, even if there was a little yellow chicken leading the way, he was a little confused, not to mention, there was a pig with him to watch the movie, which was earth-shattering.