86Clean up the mutant meat

Qi Jingyan took out all the space: seven flamingos, 3 spoons of chickens, 6 red ibis, 5 golden antelopes, 6 antelopes, 2 rhinos and 4 giraffes. The courtyard can't be put in the courtyard. These things are folded together.

Suddenly, he stunned the village head.

"This...this is...why are these animals so big? This is a giraffe, right? And the antelope... Where did this come from?" The village head looked a little surprised and excited. If he gave them all these things, some of them could be eaten.

"These are all wild animals." Damu said, "There is a wildlife park in N City. All the animals in it have changed, two or three times larger than usual. Because at the end of the world, those wild animals had nothing to eat, so they ran out to eat people and were killed by us. But the young master killed these alone.

"What? Did he kill all these alone? The village head took off his mind. Such a large wild animal can be killed, so it's not easy to kill them.

Ogi smiled and said, "Yes, he's awesome."

Hao Linfeng could also hear the meaning of Damu, and he also saw the greed for the village head's eyes just now. But looking at the village head's mind now, I also know that there is a little brain.

"But so many mutant animals have to call everyone, and where can I cut off the meat and put it? We don't have anything to hold meat." The village head has given up greed, but a hill seems to be meaty. He still likes it, hoping that these people can give them some benefits.

"Shtach it here." Qi Jingyan took out the foam box from the space. A foam box contains 200 catties. Uncle Wang bought 2,000 foam boxes before, and half of them are left.

"Okay." The village head said, "I'm going to inform them now."

Following the village head, there was Fan Pengchi: "Village head..." Fan Pengchi said hesitantly, "They have so much meat..."

"Take a break." The village head said, "People can beat so much meat, and they are not afraid that we will be moved, which shows that they have the ability. Seeing that they exchange water with us with supplies, they will not let us help in vain.

"Yes, I'm less knowledgeable." Fan Pengchi meets.

"It's that teenager. Something suddenly changed, just like divine power, just like that man turned out of water. You said..." The village head's words became mysterious again.

"Let's ask them out at night." Fan Pengchi Road.

"Well, that's all I can do."

Qi Jingyan took out a lot of dishes, so after middle-aged women cooked dinner, they could pack some of them and take them back.

"It smells so delicious. I haven't eaten such a rich dish for a long time." The pigeon was moved to tears. He was careless.

"Uh-huh." The mouse nodded, which was really delicious. The supplies they brought out were all biscuits, bread and other cooked food. The 10 kilograms of mutant animal meat distributed at Ningxiang Base were not brought with them. They were distributed to the brothers before they came out. However, the meat taste of eating at the Tucheng County base is still unforgettable. Unexpectedly, I didn't expect to eat better food here with Qi Jingyan.

At this moment, death also closes his eyes.

Before they had dinner, the village head brought someone here. Twenty women and 20 men, with kitchen knives in their hands, are used to cut meat.

Hao Linfeng and others quickly settled the rest of the meal and then went to the yard. The mutant animals in the yard have been put away by Qi Jingyan. Depending on the size of the yard, only four can be placed according to the area of giraffes.

Then I went to the gate of the yard. At the door is the road in the village. The cement floor is also very spacious, so wild animals can be placed side by side. There are 17 large wild animals, and 16 small spoon chickens, flamingos and red ibis add up to 16. The village head arranged for every two people to cut the meat of a wild animal, and then spoon the chicken that needed to be plucked out, with the woman's responsibility and one woman in charge. The sum is exactly 40 people.

Because large wild animals like giraffes can cut off the meat without plucking their hairs, so it is not complicated.

Hao Lifeng, Mouse, Damu and Pigeon were responsible for staring at the scene. Qi Jingyan and the little tiger went to take a shower. After taking a shower, he didn't want to sleep in Fan Penghai's room, so he put the RV on the road and took out the 83 crystal cores that had been washed. He practiced with the little tiger.