197 Jing Yuan Doing an Experiment-198 Jing Yuan Has Ability

"However, I came to seek your cooperation today." Qi Chuan said again.

"What cooperation?" Qi Yang asked.

"Borrow a wood-type supernatural power." Qi Chuan said. After the crops are cultivated, wood-type supernatural powers are needed every day, so Qi Jingyan is reluctant to give birth to Qi Chuan, "I will pay you, five crystal nuclei a day."

"Do you want other supernatural powers?" Qi Xing asked.

Qi Chuan glanced at him. Qi Xing shut up, well, just don't want to.

"When will people want it?" Qi Yang asked.

"Anytime."

"I'll come back from sweeping the streets at night and bring someone over."

"Okay."

After Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan went back, they told Uncle Wang about it. Uncle Wang was idle, looking at how to make fried dough sticks from the little yellow chicken. Uncle Wang seems to have returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and began to delve into the delicacies that his young master loves to eat. Hearing Qi Chuan's words, Uncle Wang said, "Okay, I'll see you in two hours." After

Qi Chuan waited for Uncle Wang's report, Qi Jingyan took Wang Ming to the trading hall. On the way to the trading hall, I ran into Han Tiantian.

"Wang Ming, the steamed stuffed buns yesterday are delicious, thank you."

Wang Ming smiled, a little embarrassed: "It's made with the young master's cornmeal, thank you young master."

"Of course I want to thank you , but you sent it to me on such a hot day, thank you too." Han Tiantian said.

"Then you're welcome." Wang Ming said.

"Wang Ming, you are a water-type supernatural being." Han Tiantian said again, "This is for you." She took out a water-blue crystal nucleus, which was a water-type crystal nucleus.

"This...you don't need this, you hide it." Wang Ming didn't have the nerve to take advantage of others.

"This is a water-type crystal nucleus, and it's useless to me. My brother gave it to me, and he's not a water-type supernatural being." Han Tiantian said.

When Qi Jingyan heard this, he unexpectedly took a few extra glances at Han Tiantian.

Wang Ming thought about it and accepted it.

When they arrived at the trading hall, Qi Jingyan took out supplies, Wang Ming did business, and Han Tiantian took care of the books in the leisure area. The work of the three was well distributed. But today, Qi Jingyan unexpectedly had his own idea. He opened his space warehouse, and suddenly thought of a question: "Little yellow chicken, the vegetables and fruits in the space use the energy of your body space, so can you not plant sunflowers? Sunflowers also need to be planted. Absorb the energy of space." Qi Jingyan expressed his doubts.

"Yeah." The little yellow chicken in the team's villa responded, it is now a big boss guarding the security of the villa.

"Then why did you ask me to plant it in the first place?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"Because the main body space has been transformed into the appearance of "Plants vs. Zombies", I want you to adapt as soon as possible." The little yellow chicken said, "Actually, it is to make the main body space have a story. Sunflowers are still very useful , for example, it can purify the land, and it can purify the zombie poison."

Only then did Qi Jingyan realize that the energy in this sun flower is the energy of the light system.

"Besides, the apocalypse hadn't come at that time, and I didn't know how to introduce myself to you. I was afraid that you wouldn't believe me, so I could only use the scenes in the game to build a deep relationship with you first. Moreover, the melon seeds in the sunflower are still It can be eaten, and there are 8 sunflowers worth a pound of melon seeds. You see how good I am, I make the best use of everything." The little yellow chicken boasted to himself again.

Qi Jingyan pursed his lips, unable to find anything to say. Besides, he was not used to justifying with others. "I won't plant it next month."

"Whatever you want." The little yellow chicken didn't care about it, "Then what do you plant in the vacated land?"

"Corn." Qi Jingyan said, "You can grind corn flour and make buns."

"Can you make a few more little yellow chickens?" the little yellow chicken asked.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan agreed.

"No stuffing." The little yellow chicken said again.

"it is good."

"It needs to be bigger. It's bigger than the steamed stuffed bun, and it's the same size as me." The little yellow chicken said again.

"Okay...but it will break." Qi Jingyan reminded.

"Put it in the space, this is my image." The little yellow chicken said the purpose.

"Okay." After the two communicated well, they were very satisfied with each other.

Qi Chuan of the Military Department

took the cultivation report written by Uncle Wang to Qi Yuan's office: "The report is on the disk, you can read it yourself."

"Okay." Qi Yuan couldn't wait to open it, and after reading it, he printed it out again, " By the way, the research institute on mutated pigs has achieved results. They took the crystal nucleus out of the mutated pig's head, and then made the crystal nucleus into a medicinal powder. The research institute is experimenting. After ordinary people eat the medicinal powder, Will it become a person with supernatural abilities? But it is made of the crystal nucleus of a mutated pig, so I don't dare to test it."

"Oh? Why?" Qi Chuan asked.

"Have you forgotten? The report of the future mentioned that if a person is injured by a mutant animal, he may turn into a zombie or a beast. You have been bitten by a mutant tiger, so you can transform into a beast, but the beast transforms into a beast." The chances are very low." Qi Yuandao Qi Chuan narrowed his eyes: "You mean, people don't want to experiment, so no one is allowed to experiment?"

"It's not that people are not allowed to experiment, but no one is willing to experiment. They also said, Secretly arresting people for experimentation. However, they have another proposal." Qi Yuan said, "People cannot experiment, but zombies may be able to experiment. After all, even if there is no zombie transformation, zombies are still zombies. Will die."

"I knew you guys wanted to play with Qi Jingyuan." When Qi Yuan mentioned it, Qi Chuan expected it.

"No, the research institute just told Qi Jingyuan this idea, and he agreed." Qi Yuan explained, "We didn't force him, after all, for us, Qi Jingyuan's life is much more valuable than ordinary people outside, if he doesn't Agree, we will catch the ordinary people outside who are not able to survive, anyway, for them, it is better to take a gamble than starve to death."

Qi Chuan did not speak for a moment.

"Little San, this world is so cruel, for the sake of research, sacrificing a few people is nothing." Qi Yuan said.

"I know." Qi Chuan came from the Special Forces and never knew the kindness of women. But, "I'll go back and ask Uncle Wang and Jing Yuan, but Jing Yuan didn't tell us about this."

"Well, let's go."

"And that pig, what happened?"

"After the crystal nucleus was taken out, the wood system The supernatural person healed it, but it didn't die, and the research institute will send it back to you after finishing the final research." Qi Yuan replied, "Little San, that's 600 catties of pork, how do you plan to arrange it?"

"Let's talk."

Back at the team villa, Qi Jingyuan, who had gone to the research institute to donate blood early in the morning, had already returned. Even Qi Jingyan was there, and the atmosphere seemed tense.

"A Chuan." Seeing him coming back, Qi Jingyan hurriedly said, "Brother is going to take the crystal nucleus medicine powder."

It turned out that they also knew about it: "I already know from my elder brother, what do you think?" Qi Chuan asked him .

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "Big Brother's affairs, he is in charge." Qi Jingyan doesn't care.

"Uncle Wang, An Han, what do you think?" Qi Chuan asked again.

Uncle Wang said: "I won't interfere, Jing Yuan will do as he pleases."

An Han said: "Although I am worried, the worst plan is just a zombie, isn't it?"

"In that case, let's go together Right." Qi Chuan said. In fact, I have to say that this is Qi Jingyuan's luck. He can try something that humans dare not try. The worst plan is a zombie. Anyway, he is a zombie. At this moment, being a zombie is really lucky.

"Since everyone agreed, the research institute is also waiting for research as soon as possible, so everyone went to the research institute together. After arriving, the research institute first conducted various inspections on Qi Jingyuan, and then gave him the medicine: "A piece of crystal nucleus is only Two potions, I hope you succeed. "Then Qi Jingyuan was locked in an iron cage, which was about the height of the room, and the arrangement was made for emergencies.

"Attention wood-type supernatural beings, if Qi Jingyuan's life is in danger, treat him immediately. "The dean of the research institute said.

"Yes." "

Qi Jingyuan took the potion under the watchful eyes of everyone.

" How do you feel? "The director of the research institute asked.

"It's hot, it feels very hot." Qi Jingyuan said, "I remember before the end of the world, when I was still a normal person, I also had a fever like this and was sent to the hospital for isolation. After waking up, I turned into a zombie." The

researcher recorded Qi Jingyuan's reaction.

"Is he going to transform into a zombie again?" "A researcher asked.

"I don't know. "The director of the research institute replied.

"If the zombie transforms again, will it go berserk?" Dehumanize? "

Qi Jingyan walked to the iron cage.

"What is this for? Go a little farther away. What if it's dangerous?" "A researcher said.

"It's okay. Qi Chuan said, and followed.

Qi Jingyan stretched out his hand, and a ball of green light condensed in his palm: "Brother, come here." "

"This is a wood-type power user?" "

"Could it be the second-level wood-type power user who treats diseases?" "

" A second-level wood-type supernatural being so young? "

Although there was still an iron cage, Qi Jingyuan walked up to Qi Jingyan.

"Brother, squat down, you are too tall. "Qi Jingyan said again. The faces of

all the people were so solemn that the boy who asked people to squat down was a little cute.

Qi Jingyuan squatted down obediently. As a younger brother, at this moment, he must listen to his younger brother.

After he squatted down, the wood-type power in Qi Jingyan's palm was directly imported from his head into his body, and the gentle wood-type power calmed the irritability and fever in his body.

"How is it now?" The director of the research institute asked hurriedly.

Qi Jingyuan feedback: "The body heat is slowly decreasing...it's not hot now."

Qi Jingyan withdrew his hand.

"What now?" The dean of the research institute asked again.

"It's getting hot again." Qi Jingyuan replied.

When Qi Jingyan was about to start again, Qi Chuan held his hand: "Don't, just wait a bit and see how long it takes for his heat to fade."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan was very obedient.

During the Q&A between the dean of the Research Institute and Qi Jingyuan, after five minutes, Qi Jingyuan gave another feedback: "The heat has completely gone." His face and body were covered with sweat.