185 Jiang Han Appears-186 The young master is jealous

Qi Chuan is not surprised by the relationship between the little yellow chicken and the last days. However, there are some unexpected presence of such aliens. After all, aliens have always been the color of stories in our country's descriptions, and I didn't expect to appear by my side. "The land in the space can be grown infinitely, right?"

"No." The little yellow chicken said, "Every time I cultivate a piece of land, I will consume the energy of a piece of land. When I run out of energy, I will sleep forever." It Don't want to die yet.

"How many first-level crystal nuclei do you need to grow 6 catties of potatoes on a piece of land in half a month?" Qi Chuan asked, and then explained, "What if you consume energy while replenishing the energy of the crystal nuclei?"

"I used to I plan to take it slowly, after all, there are few crystal nuclei. I want Jing Yan to upgrade first, and when his power level is high, killing zombies is like chopping vegetables, and he will get more crystal nuclei, so that I can replenish my energy. Energy. But according to what you said, it is also possible, but my energy is very expensive." The little yellow chicken added a red double horizontal line under the very expensive.

"Well, you can tell me, according to the current production value, how much energy of the crystal nucleus needs to be consumed per piece of land." Qi Chuan looked at the red double-yellow lines, and a smile flashed in his eyes. Actually... the little yellow chicken is very simple.

"Because these crystal nuclei are not optical system nuclei, they need to consume a lot. Each square area of ​​land requires 500 first-level crystal nuclei." Little Yellow Chicken wrote. Below 500, there is another red double horizontal line with a bad taste.

"Is 500 first-level crystal nuclei a day or not?"

"From sowing to maturity." The little yellow chicken explained, "Now every field has a bumper harvest every half a month, that is, 500 first-level crystal nuclei for half a month. If you want The crops mature every day, so I can also set it to one day in the main body, in this case, it is the amount of 500 crystal nuclei per day." That is to say, no matter how many days are set, it is the energy needs of the crops from sowing to maturity anyway.

"One day's trading is not worth the consumption of a piece of land, and the material harvest of a piece of land is not enough to trade the number of crystal nuclei needed." Therefore, it is not feasible to use crystal nuclei to supplement energy to cultivate space crops. Crystal nuclei can only replenish space energy, and the crops cultivated in space can only be used to eat.

"The energy of the first-level crystal nucleus is low, and when the zombie level is higher in the future, the energy of the crystal nucleus will be higher." Little Yellow Chicken wrote.

Qi Chuan can't laugh or cry, the higher the level of zombies in the future, the more dangerous humans will be. "There is one more question. The zombies are rising because of you. Can you save all mankind?"

"Yes." The little yellow chicken was silent for a long time, and then the information slowly appeared on the computer.

Staring at the information, Qi Chuan thought of the dream when he broke through the third-level ability.

Since then, Qi Chuan never raised this question again.

At six o'clock the next morning, everyone gathered in the trading hall. The original Tiger Roar Special Team had 26 members, plus Yin Feng, Hao Linfeng, and Miao Miao, now there are 29 members.

Qichuan's regulation on rice is that the amount of rice per person per day is half a catty.

The porridge was made by Wang Ming in the rice cooker when the trading hall was closed yesterday. He added more than 300 grams of spare ribs left over from yesterday. The spare ribs were chopped into pieces and made into porridge.

There are two bowls per person, and everyone is very happy to eat. At present, few people in the base can eat three meals a day, basically two meals, or one meal. So everyone is very satisfied with the treatment of the Tiger Roar team.

Yesterday they swept up the bookstore, today they swept up the commercial street, street by street, so everyone carried a bag, collecting supplies was the second priority, and cleaning up the zombies was the focus.

Before departure, according to Qi Chuan's instructions, Wang Ming prepared 250 ml of iced common bayberry soup for each of them and put them in a thermos. The cups were collected when they collected coffee shops in N City.

After the Tiger Roar team left, the trading hall opened and Wang Ming was doing business. Qi Jingyan took out the books in the space and put them on the grid bookshelf in the leisure area. They are all storybooks. Now is the end of the world, and no one reads serious books. There are not only books in the leisure area, but also CDs that can be rented. While tidying up, Qi Jingyan looked at his results, and then smiled with crooked eyebrows.

Some grocery buyers saw Qi Jingyan tidying up the leisure area, and couldn't help but come over and ask, "Can we read these books?" The area of ​​the leisure area is relatively large, about 60 square meters, with tables and sofas, and the environment is sincere. great.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

Some people curiously picked up the book and read a few pages, and then asked: "Does it cost money to read the book?"

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "A deposit is required, and the deposit will be refunded when the book is returned." Qi Chuan taught him these things, Qi Jingyan remembered very strong.

"Do you still need a deposit? How much is the deposit?"

"5 crystal nuclei."

"It's so expensive, what if there are no crystal nuclei?"

Qi Jingyan replied, "I won't show it

."

, but you can't talk, so be quiet."

"Okay, there's air conditioning here, so I'll just read it here." The other party was a young man, who picked up the book and sat aside to start reading.

If there is one, there will be two. Gradually, a few more people came.

When Mrs. Qi came with Mrs. Han, Mr. Han and Han Tiantian, she was surprised to see the environment of the leisure area. The leisure area has been set up, and there are still people reading.

"Wow, that's great. I'll have a place to pass the time in the future." Han Tiantian ran to the leisure area and looked at the books in the grid. There were long fantasy novels, romance novels, famous books, and campus novels.

"It's really great, how could I think of A Chuan who opened a bookstore." Qi Jingyan said.

"My cousin has a really good brain.

Hearing this sentence, Qi Jingyan agreed very much: "Well, Ah Chuan is very smart. "As he spoke, he glanced at Han Tiantian with satisfaction.

"Yanyan, do the bookstores sell books?" " Han Tiantian asked.

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "A Chuanchuan said it's free to watch, if you take it out to read, you need to deposit 5 crystal cores, and return the crystal cores when you return the book, if you watch here, you don't need a deposit, but you can't make noise or talk. "

"This is to provide benefits to the base, that's great." Han Tiantian picked up a romance novel, went to the material trading hall, and gave Wang Ming three crystal cores, "I want a catty of strawberries, and I want them to be iced." Red bayberry soup."

"Okay." Wang Ming changed his view on this girl. When we got along yesterday, I felt that she was a little clever, and she had some calculations when she spoke, but she was not annoying, not as capricious as ordinary girls. Because after Mrs. Qi said she wanted to trade the crystal nucleus, she stopped arguing for food.

When I came here today, Wang Ming wondered if he came here for free, but he brought a crystal nucleus with him, so he was quite surprised. Can't help but ask curiously: "Where did you get the crystal core?"

"Ask my brother to get it." Han Tiantian said, "But I can't ask for it every day. My brother needs the crystal core to upgrade his abilities. But my dad said , His income from work does not require votes, but can be exchanged for crystal nuclei."

"Is this also possible?" Wang Ming was curious.

"It's ok." Han Tiantian explained, "The rent that everyone pays now is the crystal nucleus in addition to the supplies. Everyone is reluctant to pay the supplies, so they pay the crystal nucleus. The crystal nucleus is handed over to the base, and the base then distributes it to you in the form of wages. Those who need it."

"I see." Wang Ming gained insight.

Han Tiantian was reluctant to eat all the strawberries at once, so she washed half a catty and read while eating. But after washing, she filially gave it to Mrs. Han and Mr. Han, but Mrs. Han and Mr. Han were willing to eat the snacks of their granddaughter, so they refused to eat.

"Here, that's right here. I heard that goods are traded here, and there are many varieties, but I didn't expect that there are even books, which is quite unique." Three women came here by sworn, holding parasols, fearing that the sun would tan them. And their voices were not small, which attracted the attention of several people who read the book.

Among them, Han Tiantian knew them: "Hong Rui, Jiang Han, it's you."

"Hey, Han Tiantian, you're here too." It was Hong Rui, Hong Kuan's younger sister who spoke just now. This girl is a water-type supernatural being. She usually doesn't work, and she doesn't go to the base to supply water. There is nothing interesting to do in Mishi, so he just wanders around the base, either at the cinema or at the night market. This lady has a very rich private life, and to put it nicely, she is romantic. She likes handsome guys, the kind of men with good figure and good wit, she especially likes them, she has hooked up with all the men of this level in the base. But she is different from the one who was adopted. In her words, if a man is allowed to prostitute, a woman is not allowed to prostitute a man?

Moreover, the Hong family is powerful, and her brother is Hong Kuan, who dares to take care of her?

Jiang Han is from the Jiang family, and her uncle Jiang Junchang is the former subordinate of Commander Qi. The Jiang family and the Qi family are in the same line. Although the Qi family and the Hong family are not hostile on the surface, they are not in the same circle secretly. Jiang Han can play with Hong Rui. Together, it is also surprising.

Even Han Tiantian, who is a little clever, didn't play with Hong Rui.

But this is Li Chaozhou who is smart and knows how to teach his daughter.

"Tiantian, why are you here?" Jiang Han asked unexpectedly.

"This is the trading office opened by my cousin's friend. I read books here to pass the time." Han Tiantian said.

It's no secret in this circle that Jiang Han likes Qi Chuan. That's why Jiang Han is very polite to Han Tiantian. Han Tiantian has always been surprised that Jiang Han is not a crazy person, how could he have the courage to drug Qi Chuan?

The outsiders didn't know, they thought that Jiang Han and Qi Chuan were what you wanted that night. But the Han family already knew from the Qi family that it was Jiang Han who plotted against Qi Chuan, and the Jiang family also came to apologize.

Jiang Han's eyes lit up: "This is the trading office opened by Qi Chuan's friend? Is Qi Chuan there?" When Qi Chuan thought of him, Jiang Han felt sad. Although they had no relationship that night, in the eyes of others they were Having a relationship, she thought that Qi Chuan would give in, just sympathize with her, pity her, she thought Qi Chuan would agree to get married. But how did he know that Qi Chuan left the imperial capital directly.