87There is someone in the room

After practicing until ten o'clock in the evening, there were still 23 crystal nuclei left. Qi Jingyan felt a little sleepy and went to bed in the RV. I don't know how long he slept. He was woken up by Hao Linfeng. It turned out that the mutant's meat had been cut, and he could collect it.

"Little young master, there are about 200 boxes of meat and about 15 boxes of bones." Hao Linfeng Road. This bone is thanks to the pigeon, otherwise everyone's strength is not strong enough. More than 200 boxes of mutant meat are equal to 40,000 kilograms, and 15 boxes of bones are equal to about 3,000 catties. Anyone who looks at this material can't be jealous. If it is handled at the base, I'm afraid it will cause a lot of trouble.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded and put things in the space.

"The villagers are so busy so late that the young master also wants to thank them." Hao Linfeng Road.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan looked at him.

"Why don't you give them some meat that the young master doesn't like?" Hao Linfeng said, "I see that among all the supplies, the young master never takes mutton. He doesn't like it?"

Qi Jingyan nodded: "How much?" Mutton smells fishy and he doesn't like it. But when collecting it, Uncle Wang said that eating mutton in winter can warm the body.

"There are 40 people here, 5 kilograms of mutton, 5 kilograms of rice and 5 kilograms of bones each. What do you think?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan never considers problems. In his mind, there are only good or bad. Then, Hao Linfeng called everyone over, "Our young master said that each person has 5 catties of mutton, 5 catties of wood and 5 kilograms of bones, so here are 200 catties of mutton, 200 catties of big wood and 200 catties of bones. Thank you today. Thank you for your hard work."

The village head sent someone to carry the things back, and then said solemnly, "Thank you, thank you very much." This material is much more than he thought. They are all ordinary people. If they go to the outside world, I'm afraid they can't even find a catty of rice." One more question, I want to ask this young master.

Qi Jingyan looked at him.

"What trick did you just use that can suddenly hide things and suddenly turn things out?" The village head asked.

"This is a space power." Hao Linfeng replied on behalf of Qi Jingyan, "A month ago, it was reported in TV news that some people awakened a mysterious power, which is called a power, and the little young master's space power is one of them."

"So that's it. I've watched the news, but I haven't seen the power, so I don't know. Thank you." The village head smiled kindly, but his eyes flashed a little uncertain.

After leaving Zhang Penghai's house, the village head's smile calmed down.

"Dad, so it's not a demon, but a power that can turn into water." The village head's son, Zhang Pengze. The middle-aged woman who cooked for Qi Jingyan before was his daughter-in-law.

"Uh-huh." The village head answered and frowned tightly. But whether it's demonic or supernatural, I can't let him go out. Now the water can't be used. If he goes out, what about our water?

"Dad can only work hard for the sake of the villagers." Zhang Pengze said.

The village head frowned: "They will leave early tomorrow morning. At that time, we will deliver it. Although they have given us a lot of supplies, we should be careful. If that person is found by them, it will feel that something will happen."

"Don't worry, you can't find the tunnel to our house." Zhang Pengze said.

"I guess he'll be very tired of putting so much water today. In the past few days, he can't make up for him with the materials they gave him well. He can't have an accident." The village head said again.

"Yes, my daughter-in-law stewed a chicken leg soup for him. He still has worries and doesn't want to die." Zhang Pengze said.

"Uh-huh."

The yard of Zhang Penghai's house has been tidyed up, so Qi Jingyan moved the RV to Zhang Penghai's yard, and then continued to sleep in the RV. Hao Linfeng was worried that he slept in the RV alone and followed him to the RV to lay a floor shop. The mouse and others slept in the house.

As a soldier and mixed with the monitor, in addition to his calm personality, the mouse is also very keen. In addition, in the end of the world, people are already vigilant.

Before he fell asleep, he faintly heard the sound of the wardrobe in the room. Then the mouse suddenly opened his eyes and happened to see a small figure coming out of the wardrobe. "Who is it?"