163-164 Yan Lang Comes to Negotiate

"Wait a minute, you guys..."

Qi Chuan raised his eyebrows: "Yeah."

"You don't whisper in front of Ming people, you all know that there are mechanical guns in it, right?" Chen Yin asked.

Qi Chuan didn't make a sound, but looked at him with a stern face.

Chen Yin felt embarrassed, and couldn't help but said: "They have become zombies, and the things inside are exactly what is needed in the last days, so we have to collect them and bring them back to the base in City S, if you can talk to them..."

"You can talk to them yourself." Qi Chuan said, "Goodbye."

Chen Yin was swallowed, if they could talk, would they still need to be here? Looking at the back of them leaving, Chen Yin felt tired.

"Brother Yin, what should we do next?" Someone stepped forward and asked.

"Yes, they..." someone followed,

"Everyone find a place to rest, and the psychics follow them, keep a distance, and don't let them find out." Chen Yindao arranged. Wei Wei muttered again, "I don't know when Young Master Yan will arrive." The news they brought back to the base was that there was an arsenal here, and Yan Lang would definitely come over in person for such an important matter.

"From the base to here, if you leave immediately after receiving the news here, you should arrive at night." The human next to him said, "Maybe Yan Dashao is busy and delayed."

This delay, the delay is a big loss. .

Yin Feng and the others were finally relieved when they saw that Qi Chuan and the others had returned safely.

"Are you all right? You came back pretty quickly." Qi Jingyuan said.

"It's okay, it's good news, but there's also bad news." Qi Chuan said.

"Let's talk about the bad news first, I like bitterness before sweetness." Yin Feng said.

"I also like sweetness after bitterness." Wang Ming said. Many people living in ordinary families like to taste bitter before sweet.

Qi Jingyuan didn't have this kind of thought: "I'm free."

"I don't like bitter ones, I like sweet ones." Qi Jingyan said.

Pfft...Qi Jingyuan laughed first. "I'll give you sweet things from now on."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up.

Qi Chuan patted his head happily. "The bad news is that thousands of soldiers in the arsenal have become zombies. They really didn't know they were zombies until just now."

Qi Jingyuan and the others were quiet for a while after hearing this. Even though it is the end of the world and zombies are everywhere, I still feel regretful and uncomfortable when I hear that someone in front of me has become a zombie. There are more than one billion people in the country, and I don't know if there are one-third of them.

"What's the good news?" Wang Ming asked.

"The good news is that we got the machines and mechanical guns from the arsenal," Qi Chuan said.

Yin Feng was surprised: "I got it so soon? And you are still intact."

"Yes, although those thousands of soldiers have become zombies, they have human memories just like Jing Yuan. The difference is that Jing Yuan They are more like human beings, but they are a bit complicated, they are dominated by willpower, and they are dominated by military souls." Qi Chuan has long discovered that although those soldier zombies also have human memories, they are also adapted to the life of zombies. For example, if they drink corrosive water, they will not respond at all.

"After they knew that they were zombies, they handed over the machines and other related things to us. Then they planned to continue living as zombies, but their goal changed. Next, they planned to kill zombies." "It's really admirable " Yin Feng sincerely admired those people. If he becomes a zombie, even if he has human memory, he will not kill zombies, but will find a place to hide by himself and live a good life. "Not only did you get the things, but you also saved the lives of those people in the S city base." Qi Jingyuan said. I am afraid that the good deed of saving people will become a bad deed. "Some of those people know us." Hao Linfeng said, "Master Qi, will this affect you?" He was worried that after Chen Yin recognized them, he would have other thoughts about the machines and guns in the arsenal.

"Don't worry about it." Qi Chuan said, "Let's rest here for the night."

"Aren't you leaving?" Yin Feng asked.

"Someone will follow you when you leave. If that's the case, there's no need." Qi Chuan rubbed Qi Jingyan's head, "Let's take a shower first."

"Well... I won't rub my back today," Qi Jingyan said.

Qi Chuan was surprised, the boy has always liked him since he got used to rubbing his back.

"Sleepy." Qi Jingyan said.

Those who secretly stared at Qi Jingyan and the others were a bit bitter. They slept in the RV and were rich and handsome in the future, while they slept on the ground as beggars in the last days. The difference is too big.

"Who are those people? It's really comfortable." "That's right, Weishi still prepares

a RV. Is this for traveling?

"

That's okay, if there are zombies, it's just asking for trouble, so who will drive the RV on the road?"

"You mean, they have other cars?"

If so, there must be space powers among them.

"But is there such a big space for space power users?"

Chen Yin came over: "The youngest boy is a space power user, a person from the base in N City, and the doomsday report that Young Master Yan brought back to the base is He gave it to him. He also has a pet, a little tiger. After he was eaten by fish that day, the little tiger also jumped into the Shuigong River. I haven't seen the little tiger now, so he probably died."

"Yawn."

Qi Chuan hugged Qi Jingyan and lay on the bed to sleep. The boy in his arms was already asleep, and he also felt sleepy, but suddenly he yawned. Qi Chuan thought about it, probably because the temperature of the air conditioner is too low, and the difference between indoor and outdoor temperatures is too large, causing heat stroke. So he turned up the temperature a bit, not knowing that someone was thinking about him, thinking he was dead.

As Chen Yin and the others thought, Yan Lang rushed over immediately after receiving the news from the arsenal. The news of the arsenal is too important. Now it is difficult to find a gun or a bullet outside. If there are guns in the arsenal that suddenly appeared, it is equivalent to having a support. Yan Lang feels excited just thinking about it. He is the son of Yan's parents. His mother cheated and divorced his father, so his mayor father didn't like him.