88About Fan Penghai

The figure was shocked when he heard the sound, and then the subconscious reaction was to run out. But in the dark, there was no well-trained soldier in his movements. When he ran to the door to open the door and escape, the mouse rushed up from behind and directly grabbed him.

"Let go of me... Let go of me..."

"Children?" The mouse raised his eyebrows. He buttoned the other party's hands together, and one hand easily picked up the other party. He was so thin that his wrist was like a corn cob, and there was no meat at all.

"What's going on?"

"What's wrong?"

The child's screams and kicks of the door shocked the big wood and mouse. They ran over another room. Although the door was closed, it was not locked, so they opened the door directly and came in.

In the room, the mouse imprisoned the child and the light was turned on.

"What's going on?" Ask Ogi.

The child who was pressed on the ground was about twelve or thirteen years old. Not to mention his face was yellow, leaving only a layer of skin left.

"He's not here to steal, will he?" Pigeon Road.

"You just stole. This is my house. You came to my house. Let go of me... Let go of me..." The child said viciously, and his eyes were as fierce as a wolf.

"Your home?" The mouse frowned, "Isn't this Fan Penghai's house?" The village head said that Fan Penghai was sent to the hospital with a fever and didn't come back, and how did his son become your home when he was studying in another province?"

"Nonsense. My father came back. He had been back a long time ago. He was locked up by them. Those people said that my father was a monster and locked up my father." The child's angrily defended, "My eldest brother went out to college. I'm my father's adopted son."

"This...what the hell is going on? Why do they say that Fan Penghai is a monster? When we lived here, the village head didn't say that Fan Penghai's family still had an adopted son. The mouse asked.

The child was silent.

"We passed by and will leave tomorrow. If this is really your home, I'm sorry to bother you." The mouse said, "Big wood, pigeon, go to bed."

"Well, let's go."

After the big wood and pigeons go out, there are only children and rats in the room. The child squatted on the ground and shrank into a ball. The thin appearance made the mouse look a little unbearable." Come and sleep in bed. Let's squeeze together and two people sleep.

The child took a look at him and then looked back.

Hey... The mouse sighed, "The villagers don't know you are hiding here, do they?"

Hearing this, the child suddenly became cautious, and he stared at the mouse on guard.

"Don't be afraid. I'm a soldier. The duty of soldiers is to protect the people. So if you have any difficulties, please let me know if you can help, I will definitely help you." The mouse lowered his voice to comfort him.

A trace of doubt flashed through the child's eyes: "You...can you help me?" He asked carefully, and this caution was all his hopes.

"You can tell me about it first." The mouse said, "I'm a soldier. I'm a soldier. Do you know what soldiers do?"

The child nodded: "Yes, defend the country."

"Yes, soldiers defend the country and the people, so you can tell me that I won't tell the people in the village or help them bully you." The mouse patted the bed again, "Come on, sit on the bed and say slowly."

"I... I haven't taken a shower yet." The child hesitated.

"We are all men. It doesn't matter if we don't take a shower occasionally. This is a stinky man." The mouse waved, "Come on, come here, don't be afraid."

The child looked at the mouse, slowly walked to him, and then sat on the edge of the bed. He looked at the mouse doubtfully. He didn't know if the man could believe it, but there was nothing else he could do. If Dad is not rescued, Dad will die.

"I...my name is Fan Xuezhi." Fan Xuezhi said, "I'm a child adopted by my father. Because it is adopted, the name is not eligible to be included in the Fan family genealogy in the village. A month ago, my father had a bad fever, so he was sent to the hospital. I asked for leave from school and saw my father in the hospital. At first, when my father was sent to the hospital, he was quarantined. Later, the fever subsided. After the hospital examination was fine, Dad and I came back.

One day after I came back, my father accidentally found that I could change water. But no one knows except my father and me.

Until the natural water was polluted, everyone couldn't drink water. He was dying of thirst. Dad told the village head that he could make water. At first, everyone came to my house to ask for water. But on the third day, the village head took someone to arrest my father, said that my father was a monster, and then drove me out. Speaking of this, Fan Xuezhi choked and sounded crying.

"What about the later?" The mouse asked.