46Meet Li Mu

The little tiger lay on the table and chewed the roast duck. The hair of his mouth occupied the roast duck sauce. He Nianlei cut a plate of roast duck, and there were still three-quarters left in the kitchen.

Roar... The little tiger shouted and licked his little meat claws. A plate of roast duck quickly ate up, but he was not full yet.

Qi Jingyan stretched out his tongue and licked the corners of his mouth. He was not full, so he looked at Hao Linfeng with courtesy eyes.

"Go and cut another plate." Hao Linfeng got up and brought the remaining quarter, and one-quarter kept it.

The little tiger quickly aimed at a duck leg, with one claw of meat, and chewed it directly. Looking at his appearance, Hao Linfeng really didn't want to admit that this was Qi Shao.

After a good meal, the little tiger lay on the ground, with his feet facing the sky, revealing his lower belly, bulging. Qi Jingyan poked curiously, which attracted the little tiger to shout and protest.

"Show a shower." The little tiger had just taken a shower with Qi Jingyan, but after a meal, he ate himself dirty again. So he was taken by Qi Jingyan to the bathroom and took a fragrant bath. After taking a shower, Qi Jingyan dried the little tiger's hair with a hairdryer. Then take out 24 nuclei and wash them clean.

Back in bed, Qi Jingyan began to study the crystal nucleus. Colorful crystals are good-looking, like gemstones of different colors. Not to mention the teenager who sold crystal nuclei before liked it, even the little tiger looked very much. He stretched out his meat claw and grabbed a crystal nucleus, and then put it in his mouth and bit it directly.

"You can't eat it." Qi Jingyan said quickly.

But it was too late. The little tiger had chewed off the crystal nucleus, looked at Qi Jingyan complacently, opened his mouth to let the other party see, and then continued to nibble at the crystal nucleus. Take a small sip, as if it were delicious.

Is the nucleus used for food? Qi Jingyan thought for a moment, and also picked up a crystal nucleus and bit it hard... couldn't bite. He frowned, looked at the crystal nucleus, and then looked at the little tiger's taste of chewing with a confused face.

Wang Wang Wang...

The text message of the space puppy came to my mind. There are two ways to absorb the power of the nucleus: one is to hold the nucleus by hand and absorb it with the palm of the palm; the other is to swallow the nucleus directly and absorb it automatically in the body.

"Roar..." The little tiger chewed a few bites, and handed the crystal nucleus he had chewed to Qi Jingyan.

Qi Jingyan shook his head, then held the core in the palm of his palm and began to absorb it. After two minutes, the core in the palm of the palm became a pool of powder. The first-class nucleus has less energy and absorbs it quickly.

Seeing this, the little tiger stretched out his tongue to lick the palm of Qi Jingyan, and then spit it out. The powder was tasteless and not delicious. Unlike the crystal nucleus, when he chewed the crystal nucleus, he could feel a force flowing into his body.

He sneered... Qi Jingyan couldn't help laughing.

There were 24 crystal nuclei, and the little tiger and Qi Jingyan each used 12 of them. After using them up, one person and tiger rubbed each other's heads and slept.

The next day.

Hao Linfeng cooked white porridge and cut some shredded meat with the dinner left over from yesterday. Yesterday, there was a catty of pork, and there were some left. When he made breakfast, Qi Jingyan, who had absorbed 12 crystal nuclei, got up refreshingly.

"I cooked shredded pork and white porridge." Hao Linfeng Road.

Qi Jingyan went to the kitchen and had no appetite. He took out his own takeaway breakfast: a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk, which was his own; two bowls of porridge, side dishes, a boiled egg and a glass of milk, which was Uncle Wang's.

Uncle Wang's weight is now handed over to the little tiger to solve it.

"Go shopping." Qi Jing said.

"What does the young master want to buy?" Hao Linfeng probably knows something about the young master's personality and will never go shopping idle. In modern words, this young master is an otaku.

"The crystal core is gone." Qi Jingyan replied.

"Then let's take a chance."

In fact, Qi Jingyan didn't try his luck. He went to the teenager who sold the crystal nucleus yesterday. But after wandering around, I couldn't find the teenager. Qi Jingyan was a little disappointed.

It's just... Qi Jingyan stopped and looked at the people in front of him.

Where in life didn't we meet? He saw Li Mu.

"Master Li, someone is looking at you over there." The humanity of walking with Li Mu.