111Meeting the Best Man

"It's okay." Lin Yingying took out the mineral water from her bag. This was the water that Wang Ming filled with water system abilities when they set off, not real mineral water. She took two sips sparingly, and felt that the people who had just come up were staring at her, so she stuffed the mineral water into her bag indifferently.

She has no sympathy for these people, and in Miki, sympathy is superfluous.

If she was the only one today, she would definitely not be able to save these people.

"Master, do you have something to eat?" The man sitting in the passenger seat is called Yang Baojun. He is forty this year. He was big and well built. It was Wang Ming who was driving the question.

Wang Ming is depressed, do you think he is the driver? "No." He was a little brother himself, raised by others, so he said angrily.

Sensing Wang Ming's attitude, Yang Baojun smiled: "Little brother, I've been hungry at home for two days, I'm really hungry, just give me something to eat, even some saliva. I can do work for you, including washing and cooking."

If the driver is a mouse or a pigeon today, the biscuits or bread will be sent out. But Wang Ming is not the same as Mouse and the others. He was betrayed by his companions. He is more realistic than anyone else, and he understands better than anyone else. There will be no empathy either.

When the team members pushed him in front of Qi Jingyan, they didn't care about his life or death. Even teammates he knows can betray him, let alone this man he doesn't know.

"Little brother, please, give me something to eat." Seeing that Wang Ming was silent, Yang Baojun said again, "How about I give you money, one thousand yuan for a pack of biscuits, is that okay?

" Ming sneered in his heart, did he think he was a fool? What is the use of future money? Money can't buy goods.

Seeing that Wang Ming was still silent, Yang Baojun said again: "Five thousand yuan, isn't it worth five thousand yuan to buy a bag of biscuits?"

Stupid. Wang Ming continued to look at the car silently.

Yang Baojun gave up, and looked at Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan behind him, he was taken aback for a moment. I didn't notice it when I got in the car just now, but now I realize that the two people behind are a little special.

A young man with a handsome appearance and clean clothes sat in a well-behaved manner. The other man, with white hair reaching his waist and a stern face, leaned on the young man and hugged the young man's shoulders, his whole person was indescribably elegant.

Rather than saying that the man is handsome, it is better to say that his long white hair is more attractive.

Of course, he automatically ignored the woman who was rescued like him in the back. Yang Baojun looked at the faces of the young man and the man, they were full of energy and rosy, which shows that he is living very well in this future life. To live well in the future, eating is essential.

So he said in a flattering tone: "My two friends, I'm really hungry. Do you have anything to eat? I can repay you like a cow or a horse."

Qi Jingyan looked at him without saying a word. Qi Chuan glanced at him coldly, hugged Qi Jingyan, and continued to eat tofu.

Yang Baojun was bored, turned around and sat down obediently.

When it was almost noon, the sky was getting dark, thunder and lightning flashed, and then the sound of thunder was heard: rumbling... The person sitting in the open-top cargo box outside was startled, because it was a thunder and lightning that landed, which was very dangerous.

"It looks like there's going to be a shower, so I need to find a place to hide." The mouse said.

However, before he could communicate with Wang Ming, a thunderstorm poured down and they were drowned.

"Wang Ming, find a place to hide from the rain." The mouse shouted.

"Okay." Wang Ming replied. Surrounded by rice fields and mountains, there is no shelter from the rain.

"Ahead is the suburbs of City H, and it takes about half an hour to drive." The woman who got on the bus first said, "There is no place to hide from the rain near here." She has her own car and works in the city, returning home every week. I drive at home, so I have a good understanding of the road conditions.

"Wang Ming speed up, if we go any further we will be killed by lightning." Mouse said loudly.

"Understood." Wang Ming stepped on the gas pedal suddenly, and everyone leaned forward.

Because of the fast speed, it took Wang Ming 20 minutes to reach what the woman said was half an hour's journey. One after another, small single-family villas appeared in front of them. Before Weishi, the developer just developed it, and it died before it was delivered.

Wang Ming drove the car in and parked it in the nearest villa.

It is said to be a villa, but the windows of this villa have not been installed, and the doors have not been installed. It is only the outline of the villa that comes out, and it is still a cement brick house.

As soon as the car stabilized, everyone jumped out of the car and ran into the villa.

Boom... There was another thunderclap, several people covered their ears, the sound was too loud, it was more than thunderous.

"This thunderstorm is frightening to death." Someone said.

"It won't stop for a while, let's clean up a clean place and sit down." Mouse said.

But the room was full of dust and there was nowhere to sit. Besides, I don't even have a broom, so I can't clean it yet.

"By the way, let's settle it here for lunch." Hao Linfeng took off his shirt, put it on the ground, and then sat down on the clothes, which can be washed.

He took off his clothes, revealing his tendons, which was very seductive. There are a few scars on the body, which look old, but none of these scars are fatal.

The mouse also took off his clothes like him, and it was also uncomfortable for Hao Linfeng's muscles, and there were also scars on his body.

The pigeons followed suit, and the three of them were in good shape.

There were only two women present. They looked at them, and then retracted them. Although it was the end of the world, they felt shy when they stared at the man's muscles.

Wang Ming followed suit, but he didn't have any muscles on his body, he was a little thin, and even where there was flesh, he was limp.

Qi Jingyan didn't want to sit on the ground. He took out the dining table and chairs he had collected from the village, and then gave Wang Ming a piece of cloth without saying a word.

Wang Ming took the cloth, moistened it with his water ability, and then wiped the table and chairs.

"Damn, I forgot." Pigeon got up, wiped a chair with his own clothes, no matter whether it was wiped clean, and then sat down and collected these things. "The mouse got up and wiped the stool he was sitting on.

Hao Linfeng did the same.

Lin Yingying didn't care about the dirt on the floor, so she just sat on the floor.

Seeing this, the two women took out towels from their bags and helped wipe them. They climbed through the window When they came down, they all carried their bags, and there were some things in them.

Seeing that the women wiped it, the men from the same town as them also did it, but some didn't do it, so they sat on it.

Wang Ming only wiped it three times. The chairs belonged to Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan and himself. He is Qi Jingyan's younger brother, so he accepted it when he worked for Hao Linfeng and others, but he would not serve those rescued people.

After sitting down, Qi Jingyan took The rice cooker, induction cooker, and gas stove were all collected from the village, and then they took out only the cleaned red bird, one catty of potatoes, one catty of green vegetables, one radish, three catties of corn, two catties of peas, Rice, and then said to Wang Ming: "Cook. "

Wang Ming is a little brother in his heart.

" Yes. "

"I don't know if there is electricity or not here. If there is no electricity, the rice cooker and induction cooker will not work." said the mouse.

"Let me take a look." "The pigeon came to the socket. There was a switch on the wall. He pressed it,

but no light came on. "There is no light, what did you press?" "The mouse couldn't laugh or cry.

" I forgot. The pigeon was ashamed.

Wang Ming moved the rice cooker to the socket, then wiped the plug in, but the rice cooker did not respond: "There is no electricity." "

As for the six people who were rescued in the town, all their attention was on the food. The food is so rich that they can make a good meal even before the end of the world. Unfortunately, when they heard that there was no electricity, they felt disappointed.

"The radish can be eaten raw." Yang Baojun said, "Let's eat it raw."

Wang Ming glanced at him: "Young master, you can't cook without electricity. Put these away. The gas stove alone will cook very slowly."

"Don't, eat it raw, it doesn't matter if I eat it raw." Yang Baojun said, and went to get the radish.

Wang Ming stood in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Yang Baojun asked, his face darkened.

Wang Ming didn't speak.

Qi Jingyan opened the space warehouse and took out the solar generator: "Electricity." There is stored electricity in the solar generator, and there are also matching sockets and wire panels.

The mouse was dumbfounded.

Pigeon was dumbfounded.

Hao Linfeng didn't know that Qi Jingyan had such things, so he was also dumbfounded.

Lin Yingying was a little surprised.

Wang Ming was stunned... His thighs were too thick. "Young master, you have prepared everything, it's amazing."

Qi Jingyan pouted and explained: "Uncle Wang prepared it."

Who is Uncle Wang? No one knows except Little Yellow Chicken and Hao Linfeng. The reason why Hao Linfeng knew was because when he accompanied Qi Jingyan to Qi's house, he met Butler Wang, and Qi Jingyan told about Uncle Wang. Even if he became a zombie, Qi Jingyan didn't leave behind the housekeeper's son who took care of Qi Jingyan. He was hidden in the space by Qi Jingyan.

"Let me help." One of the women walked up to Wang Ming. She is good-looking, but very thin. In the last days, Wang Ming, who is not skinny, knows the reason why people help. He wants to have something to eat, but he can accept the other party's help, but it is not up to Wang Ming to decide whether he can give him something to eat.

"I can cook, and my skills are good." The woman explained with a smile.

Wang Ming smiled, but didn't say anything.

"Let me help too." Another woman also passed by, "I'm also good at cooking, and I often cook at home."

Wang Ming suddenly felt that his job was about to be robbed. "No need, you go and sit down, it's my honor to cook for my young master." Damn, are you blatantly grabbing jobs one by one?

Being able to be a younger brother by Qi Jingyan's side is an iron rice bowl in the last days.

It's okay anyway. "The first woman said, "My name is Xie Yali. I worked in an accounting firm before my death. You must be a local with your accent."