129Departure to Qindao

"Your military department can organize a team of supernatural beings." Uncle Wang suggested, "I'll mention it to Lao Yu when I go back."

"Really? Thank you, Uncle Wang." Pigeon's eyes lit up, and everyone can still be together. He was used to being with Mouse and Damu. "Uncle Wang nodded: "Although that is the case, do you know what it means for the army to establish a team of supernatural beings?" "The pigeon is a bit simple-minded and can't figure it out.

The mouse said: "It means that we will be more dangerous." Soldiers are rescued everywhere now. If the military department establishes supernatural beings, then those of us who are supernatural beings as soldiers will take on tasks more frequently, save people, and even face more dangers than other soldiers. "

Uncle Wang, Jing Yan, you are back." "Qi Jingling came over, "I've been so worried these two days, are you all right?" "Lu Yang was by his side.

Even Lin Yingying came out of the RV. She seemed usually indifferent, but she also cared about Qi Jingyan and the others.

Uncle Wang nodded: "It's okay, I'm going to kill zombies these two days Yes, train them by the way. "According to Uncle Wang's original intention, it is enough to bring only Qi Jingyan and Wang Ming. But Qi Chuan followed Qi Jingyan, and Hao Linfeng is Qi Chuan's subordinate, so he only brought five along.

" . Qi Jingling felt a little regretful, "In the last days, it is always good to accumulate more experience." "

" Next time there is a chance. Uncle Wang said, "I'll cook later, and we will have dinner together." We set off tomorrow morning, and we can only eat dry food after boarding the boat. Everyone must be prepared. Moreover, the Yokogawa is very deep, and the boat will probably shake when it reaches the middle of the river. People who are seasick may vomit, so try to eat as little as possible tomorrow, and then eat lightly. "

Understood, thank you, Uncle Wang, for reminding me." "

" Well, we'll be ready. " In the

past, this team was led by Mice. If there was anything to discuss with Hao Linfeng. Now that Uncle Wang is here, they only need to carry out the execution. For Mice, it was a lot easier.

Some of them had meritorious service and some were from special forces. The leadership is great.

The dinner is quite rich: Potato stewed chicken soup (four bowls), fried shredded pork with shredded radish (three bowls), fried vegetables (two bowls), fried pork slices with eggs (two bowls).

The 11 bowls of vegetables, except for the potatoes grown in the space farm, which carry a certain amount of light system energy, are all ordinary dishes. But the little light energy in potatoes is also somewhat effective in smoothing and comforting our bodies.

Except for Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan, 9 people ate 11 dishes, and the portions were plentiful and rich.

As for Qi Chuan, he is bound to eat with Qi Jingyan. Qi Jingyan ate braised mutated animal meat and stewed eggs, and Qi Chuan also ate braised mutated animal meat and stewed eggs.

Uncle Wang is very generous to Qi Chuan. First, Qi Chuan saved Qi Jingyan. Second, he doesn't care whether Qi Chuan can restore human memory. He is very strong. It is very beneficial for Qi Jingyan to have such a powerful person by Qi Jingyan's side. . Even if one day Qi Chuan recovers human memory, Uncle Wang hopes that if something happens to him, this man can take care of his young master.

He didn't pin his hopes on the Qi family. He knew the nature of the Qi family very well. Even Fang Qiong, his biological mother, would give up Qi Jingyan, let alone other people.

But Qi Chuan is different, a person who can sacrifice himself for others in the last days, Uncle Wang trusts him very much.

And along the way, Hao Linfeng took good care of Qi Jingyan. Knowing that Qi Jingyan had a lot of supplies, he could still abide by his heart, so Uncle Wang trusted Hao Linfeng very much. If he had an emergency, Qi Jingyan would follow them, and with the supplies in Qi Jingyan's space, he could live well.

To put it bluntly, Qi Jingyan can still live well even if he supports those people with supplies.

Uncle Wang was worried about Qi Jingyan.

After waking up, he felt that he hadn't considered enough things before the end of the world. Before he died, he only prepared supplies, but he didn't think about what he would do if he turned into a zombie and left the young master alone. Now he has to think more carefully, just in case.

After dinner, Uncle Wang said again: "Do you have any drinking cups or mineral water bottles?"

"I have a thermos cup." Qi Jingling said, "What's the matter, Uncle Wang?"

"I also use a thermos cup." Lu Yang said.

"You go and get the thermos. I made some iced bayberry soup for you to bring, 250ml per person. As long as you are still in the team, you can come and pick it up every day." Uncle Wang said, "Damu and Xiaolin (Lin Yingying) also have 250ml , but rats, pigeons, Lin Feng, Wang Ming, you can get 500 milliliters a day, please don't think it's unfair, they picked the red bayberry together with the young master."

"Thank you, Uncle Wang." The iced red bayberry soup is really good to quench your thirst. Qi Jingling and Lu Yang went to get the thermos. They don't mind whether it's 250ml or 00ml. After all, people's three views are still positive. It's very generous to give them 250ml.