179 Hong Kuan Appears-180 Opening of Trading Hall

The attendance teams at the base are managed by the Armed Forces. But the base not only has teams of supernatural beings, but also teams of ordinary people. Some are from martial arts schools, some are from Shaolin Temple, some are masters of Taekwondo, some are from mercenaries, and many of them come from different industries.

Qi Chuan's Tiger Roar team included 26 people including Yan Kai yesterday, plus Qi Chuan, Hao Linfeng, Yin Feng, and Wang Ming.

After the team was formally established, Qi Chuan invited everyone to a restaurant for dinner.

"Captain Hong, I'm sorry, this private room is already occupied." The restaurant manager said with an apologetic and ingratiating expression, "Can I change one for you?"

Hong Kuan raised his eyebrows: "What if I insist on this one?"

" I'm really sorry, because you didn't make an appointment, this room has been booked." The restaurant manager could only refuse. There is no way that Hong Kuan is a member of the Hong family, his father is the head of the Hong family, the Hong family is a rich man, and his mother is the daughter of a big boss in the military department, and Hong Kuan himself is also a capable person, his ability is The puppets can control anyone, zombies, mutated animals... so the Hong family's influence in the base is also very strong.

The manager of the restaurant didn't dare to offend him, but he didn't dare to offend Qi Chuan either. The box that Hong Kuan wanted was reserved by Qi Chuan.

The boss behind the restaurant manager belongs to the middle force, so everyone will not make trouble in the restaurant.

"It's okay, it's my fault, I didn't tell you in advance, then let's change one." Hong Kuan said.

"Captain, it's Qi Chuan." Someone said, "Qi Chuan has booked this room."

"That's right, he was suspended from his job in embarrassment, and now he's back, and dares to form a high-profile team."

"Captain, this is not hitting you face?"

Hong Kuan said with a smile: "What are you talking about, although Qi Chuan was suspended, but his position has not been revoked, he is still our captain."

"However, since he is inside, we have to go in to see him and welcome him." Then, Hong Kuan said don't worry to the restaurant manager, we are acquaintances to say hello.

Then, Hong Kuan reached out and knocked on the door. "

It is estimated that the waiter came to deliver the food." "

"Perhaps the girl has come to serve." "

"Girl service?" Wang Ming was curious.

"Don't you have a base in N City?" "One of the team members said, "There are special services in the restaurant, both men and women, and they can also be taken out. However, there is an additional charge for taking it out. "

"Isn't this prostitution?" "Yin Fengdao, "The base doesn't care? "

"What do you care?" What do you do? They don't prostitute for food, so the base raises them! "

"Also." "Yin Feng felt that he had made a fuss. This was prostitution in the open and aboveboard, and it was no different from the secret prostitution in the base in N City.

The team members sitting at the door opened the door directly, and as a result, they saw the people headed by Hong Kuan outside the door.

"Hong...Captain Hong. "The team member who opened the door yelled, but he was a little nervous. Hong Kuan appeared here at this time, is he here to find fault?

Don't say he thinks so, even other people think so too.

Hong Kuan looked at the other party with a little defensiveness With a pale face, he walked in. There were three tables inside, but Qi Chuan's position could be seen at a glance. He walked over, and the rest of the people followed behind him: "Qi Chuan, congratulations on your safe return. "

Qi Chuan sat, and didn't mean to get up: "Thank you, I made you worry. "

Captain Qi, congratulations on your safe return." "

Captain Qi, it's great that you're finally back." "

Others followed Hong Kuan's agreement. Those people secretly said it was ugly, but in front of Qi Chuan, they didn't even dare to fart.

Hong Kuan picked up the wine glass of the person next to him. The wine glass had been used by someone. He washed the glass with wine and filled it up: "Have a drink." Qi Chuan then got up, and the two had a drink.

After drinking the whole glass of wine in one breath, Hong Kuan said again: "Since you are back, I will give you back the position of captain of our Special Forces. I hope you can bring us back to the honor of the Tiger Roar Special Forces in the future." However, I changed the name of the Special Forces. It used to be 120 people, like a family. Later, the zombie outbreak broke out and many brothers died. In order not to arouse everyone's sadness, I changed the name. You won't Get angry with me."

"How could that be?" Qi Chuan said, "I also want to thank you for changing it, otherwise I wouldn't be able to apply for the name Tiger Roar Team."

Hong Kuan's smile froze: "What do you mean? "

I applied for the Tiger Roar team this afternoon. You might be on a mission at the time, so I don't know." Qi Chuan said, "I'm really sorry, but I'm still used to the name Tiger Roar. Of course, if you are willing to come back, I welcome it."

Meaning Yes, it wasn't that he Qi Chuan went back to them, but they were the ones who broke away from the Tiger Roar Special Forces.

Hong Kuan continued to smile: "I also like the name Yaoguang now. However, it doesn't matter which team we are in. Anyway, we are killing zombies and protecting the base."

"Yes." Qi Chuan said.

"I heard that you have also awakened a power. What kind of power is it? What level is it?" Hong Kuan asked pretending to be curious.

"Ice-type ability, level one peak." Qi Chuan said.

Hao Linfeng and other people who knew the inside story twitched their mouths. Qi Shao's ability to tell lies with his eyes open is as strong as throwing dog food.

"Then I'll wait for you at the second level." Hong Kuan said, "Zombies are becoming more and more arrogant now, and they are upgrading very quickly. If our abilities can't be improved as soon as possible, I'm afraid people with abilities will also be a meal for zombies."

" Thank you for reminding us, we encountered Level 3 zombies when we were in N City." Qi Chuan said.

Hong Kuan was surprised: "The third-level zombies have already appeared?" This time he was really surprised, because there were no third-level zombies in the capital yet.

But it also shows that the zombies are upgrading faster than humans expected. "We all have to work hard. I'll take everyone to eat next door. They're also hungry."

"Okay, let's get together next time when we're free."

"Okay."

After Hong Kuan and the others went out, Yan Kai said: " Boss, why don't you ask him what his ability is and what level it is? He asked you about his ability, isn't he just waiting to show off his ability?" When Yan Kai asked this, the door had just closed, but prayed Hong Kuan also heard Chuan's answer.

"Isn't the whole base aware of it? He has the ability of a puppet master." Qi Chuan said.

"The captain didn't ask on purpose, so as not to show off."

"That's right, look at his face just now."

Hong Kuan narrowed his eyes, Qi Chuan 1. He moved his finger, and saw a silver light on his finger, but most people couldn't see it at all. And this light came out of the box.

Qi Chuan raised the corner of his mouth, and glanced at the light on his body. From the moment he knew that Hong Kuan had a puppet master's ability, he thought about how the puppet master could use his ability? How to control the zombies? But now, looking at the line on his body, he understood.

However, to some surprise, he was able to see this line.

After dinner, before leaving, Qi Chuan tied the silver thread to the dining table.

That night, Hong Kuan wanted to see what Qi Chuan was doing, but he was so angry that he broke the silver wire directly.

Was discovered by Qi Chuan. How could a person with peak level one abilities discover his puppet line? Qi Chuan... Hong Kuan gritted his teeth, explaining that Qi Chuan was lying to him. Only those at the same level or higher than him can find it. This Qi Chuan is too deceitful.

In fact, Hong Kuan respected Qi Chuan from the beginning. The 122 members of their special operations team are all about the same age. But then I gradually became jealous. And he felt that Qi Chuan seemed to have a lot of opinions on him. For example, Qi Chuan would not let him lead the team when he was on a mission. Team.

Later, Qi Chuan was suspended and he was promoted to acting captain. Hong Kuan felt that he was finally proud. However, someone in the special operations team refused to accept him and divided into two factions. Later, in the end of the world, when they sent out missions, he assigned dangerous missions to those who did not support him, and everyone did this, eliminating dissidents.

However, those who took on dangerous missions were very dissatisfied with him.

So as soon as Qi Chuan came back, those people came back.

Hong Kuan was indeed very happy, and in the last days, his puppet master ability was a special ability that could control everything, so he felt even more invincible.

However, there is a shortcoming of the puppet master ability. The ability user with a higher level of ability than the master can see the puppet line.

Qi Jingyan, who always sleeps well, has a bit of insomnia today. He sat on the head of the bed, watched the cartoon "Peppa Pig", and looked at his space warehouse after a while, looking a little absent-minded.

"What's the matter?" Qi Chuan talked with Commander Qi about some things, and when he came back, he looked preoccupied and curious. His baby has always been a heartless person.

"A Chuan, what supplies will you trade tomorrow?" Qi Jingyan asked.

Qi Chuan thought for a while and found a notebook: "You tell me the existing materials in the space, and then tell me the monthly output of the materials that can be cultivated in your space."

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan opened the space warehouse. He reported the remaining stock of the materials prepared by Uncle Wang before the end of the world, and then talked about the planting situation of the space warehouse. "Potatoes harvest 6 catties every half a month, and now there are 150 catties Corn is 18 catties every half month, now it is 300 catties; peas are harvested every half month, 2 catties, now it is 30 catties; cherries are harvested every half month, 120 catties, and now they are 190 catties. 6, now there are 11; watermelons are harvested every month, 6, now there are 10; cabbages are harvested every half month, 6, now there are 31; lotus roots are harvested every half month, now there are 12."

Unbelievably rich.

"These things need the energy of the light system in the space to grow. Does that mean that if the energy is sufficient, the production can be expanded infinitely?" Qi Chuan asked.

Heck... the little yellow chicken who was watching cartoons let out a cry.

"Yes." Qi Jingyan relayed the meaning of the little yellow chicken.

"That's good." You can encourage everyone to collect crystal nuclei.

"But if the energy is gone, the little yellow chicken will sleep forever, and forever sleep means death." Qi Jingyan said.

"Well, let's go at the current speed. Everyone is not as important as the little yellow chicken. The little yellow chicken is your friend." Qi Chuan comforted Qi Jingyan.

"Well." Qi Jingyan also meant the same thing, "I want to collect more crystal nuclei for the little yellow chicken."

"Okay, let's collect together."

Qi Chuan made a plan: "Cabbage provides 15 per month, and corn provides 15 per month. One catty is provided on even-numbered days; one melon, watermelon, and lotus root are provided every week; vegetables, radishes, pork and other materials prepared by Uncle Wang are provided every day; five catties are provided every day for apples, blood oranges, and strawberries."

Each of these things weighs nearly 20,000 catties, and if 5 catties are provided every day, it can be provided for 10 years. However, "When the crops are cultivated by Uncle Wang, we can increase the daily transaction volume. In this way, there will be more crystal nuclei."

"Okay."

"Also, if someone asks about the source of these supplies, what do you say if Uncle Wang has handed them over?" Qi Chuan asked.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "It was collected from the vegetable market in the county town, and some from the countryside."

"Yes, the words are really smart." Qi Chuan praised, "The quantity of potatoes and peas is not much, so we won't trade them. If there are too many, let's trade them. The roast duck will be provided one a day, and then the red bayberry..." Ordinary red bayberries weigh more than 900,000 catties, which is too huge. "For bayberry, we sell iced ordinary bayberry soup every day, and customers who buy vegetables and trade crystal nuclei will get a free cup every day."

"Okay."

Qi Chuan said while recording the plan. These records let Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming and Yin Feng also took a look.

"Let's ask mom to help you trade together. You can ask mom if you don't understand." Qi Chuan said again. With his mother in charge, no one dares to mess around.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan yawned after his worries were resolved.

"Going to sleep?" Qi Chuan asked.

Qi Jingyan hugged the computer to the side: "Watch TV."

"From now on, you will trade materials in the trading hall. I will take those people who had dinner together today to collect materials. The collected materials will be taken to the trading hall. You collect crystal cores." ." Qi Chuan stroked his soft hair, feeling that the life of a couple seems to be like this.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan thought for a while and asked a question, "Do you want to give them iced ordinary bayberry soup? One bottle a day, Uncle Wang also gave Wang Ming and them before."

"Okay, you are really careful in your words." Qi Chuan I was moved by the gentleness of the young master. As his mother said, his baby is a warm boy.

However, they all have their own affairs, and Du Yang Qichuan also rang a bell, asking the guards at home to teach him some basic kung fu. The guards are all soldiers, and they are all skilled.

At six o'clock the next day, Qi Jingyan and others woke up.

"So early?" Commander Qi was a little surprised.

The men in the Qi family all get up early, from Qi Commander, Qi Yuan, Qi Ze to Qi Yang, Qi Xing, they have to get up and run in the morning every day. This is a habit passed down from generation to generation. Qi Yuan and Qi Ze were forced by Commander Qi in the past, but Qi Yang and Qi Xing are now conscious. They are afraid of the old commander and behave like grandsons.

It was originally a grandson.