102Little Man's Sneak Attack

Shi Hongfei thought it was possible to have a try, but he didn't know whether the mutant oranges and the mutant yellow peach would be handed over. However, "Did you try?" He can't do such a shameless thing. After all, mutant oranges and mutant yellow peaches are found by others. They don't know each other, and there is no share of them.

Of course, if Ruan has the ability to let the other party take it out, it's okay for him to help later.

"I'll try." Ruan Guhao didn't care, "Captain, you have to support me."

"Okay."

After talking about this, the two returned to the canteen.

"Captain."

Seeing Shi Hongfei and Ruan Gu coming back, the people inside greeted.

Shi Hongfei nodded: "They..."

"It's just a couple. Isn't it sour for us single dogs to sprinkle dog food in this place?"

"I'm not a single dog." Someone said.

"Yes, your daughter-in-law is waiting for you to warm up in the base."

"Fuck yours."

"It's time for dinner." He Chuxia came out with the dishes and said, "I'll keep my own food."

"It smells good." Shi Hongfei stepped forward and said, "Do you need my help?"

"No, this is their Zhu E stewed green vegetables. I'll help me pick it out." He Chuxia said, "Is the fat man's braised pork still in it?" Shi Hongfei looked at a large pot of Zhu E stewing green vegetables and understood Ruan Gu's thoughts. The meat was really greedy.

He Chuxia put the dishes on the table next to Qi Jingyan: "I put it here, and that... That soup is a little too much, and the other of us drink a bowl separately. Is it okay?"

The stew is very nutritious, good to nourish the body, and it is also very delicious. Although she proposed it to the fat man, she has to tell others anyway.

Although He Chuxia is a fake boy, she is also a woman, so they let her talk about it.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan said he didn't mind.

"Thank you." He Chuxia also thought it was nothing, but the men refused to come and say, "Do you want me to have a good meal?"

"Okay." Qi Jingyan is not polite.

He Chuxia also casually asked. Qi Jingyan answered, and she could only be prosperous.

To help them make a good meal, He Chuxia returned to his team. Compared with Qi Jingyan's stewed caulinat, there was only a plate of braised cheetah meat over there. However, it is made with covered rice. Each person has a large bowl of rice, with two pieces of braised pork, a piece of lunch meat, some shredded potatoes, and a bowl of green vegetables stewed seed seed with caffins. They also eat delicious food.

"This braised pork tastes good. I've never eaten such delicious braised pork."

"You haven't eaten it for a long time."

"No, the meat of mutant animals is very delicious."

"Speaking of this, let's also catch a few mutant animals, and we won't be afraid of having no meat to eat in the future."

"That's right. Are we afraid we can't catch it?"

"Then I won't go back tomorrow? Shall we go shopping in the mountains?"

"What does the captain think?"

Shi Hongfei said, "Yes, let's see if there is any game."

"There are always pheasants and hares this season."

"There are the most snakes." He Chuxia said, "I like snake meat, but I can't eat too much."

"Are you a woman?" Some teammates asked. No woman likes snake meat.

"Yuntian knows if I'm a woman." He Chuxia smiled and said, "Yuntian, tell them whether I'm a woman."

He Yuntian also smiled and said, "I won't know until the evening."

"Get out of here."

"Where did this potato come from?" Shi Hongfei asked, "I remember that there are no potatoes in our supplies."

"I found it in the kitchen." The fat man replied, "There are some materials in the kitchen, some potatoes and rice, and there is also a refrigerator in the kitchen, and there are frozen fish in it. It is all in early summer." He Chuxia is also a space power.

"Wow, you can have fish soup tomorrow." Someone said.

"I'll eat once a week, and it's gone this week." As the captain, Shi Hongfei set a system for the food of the team. Once a week, it is not so that your teammates are too greedy that they can also properly supplement their health.

"Okay, long live captain."

The food here was lively. Qi Jingyan's silence was Jin. He and Qichuan were eating the legs of Zhu Ying. The little yellow chicken squatted next to him. His dinner was a mutant yellow peach. Pi Qi Jingyan peeled it off and ate the mutant yellow peach. He felt that he was the happiest intelligent creature.

After dinner, in a rare leisure time, Shi Hongfei went for a walk after dinner. He Chuxia and He Yuntian went on a date, and the canteen were all singles.

Qi Jingyan and Qichuan haven't eaten well yet. They like to eat the meat of mutant animals, but they eat very well. They neither devour or eat messy.

Smelling the fragrance of their dishes and watching them eat with relish, those people were a little ready to move because they were not full.

Several people made a few colors and walked towards Qi Jingyan and Qichuan.

"What are you doing?" The fat man asked.

"It has nothing to do with you." Someone answered the fat man, "You can sit together if you are unwilling, and we are brothers later." It means to mind your own business.

"You..." The fat man was silent and really didn't want to mind his own business.

Ruan Gu took the lead, and several people came to Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuanchuan. Haven't you eaten well yet?" Ruan Gu asked with a smile, "Don't you two be full of such a big one?"

Qi Jingyan sucked his stomach. He was indeed a little too full to eat it. I'm full." Qi Jing said.

"I'm full, too." Pray for the river. Qi Jingyan ate a small bite. He ate a big mouthful, but it didn't affect his image. He ate a parrot leg and parrot's chest muscles, so he didn't eat much because he didn't use the power all afternoon.

"Don't you eat these?" Ruan Yuangu stared at the things in their bowl and asked. There are also two wings and one neck... It's not a waste for two people to eat only two-thirds.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

The little yellow chicken thought to himself: Idiot, I want to eat yours.

"Then give it to the brothers. The brothers are not full yet." Ruan Gudao.

Qi Jingyan blinked and pushed him in front of him: "Okay."

Give the leftover Zhu Harrier stew soup to Ruan Gu and others. Qi Jingyan wanted to take a shower after a good meal. He remembered that these people could trade water with them with supplies, so he waited.

The fat man looked at them and frowned tightly. He wanted to remind Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan, but he was also worried that his teammates would not dare to talk. Speaking of which, Qi Jingyan met Pingshui, and he had to continue to get along with his teammates in the future. The captain walked away under the pretext of taking a walk, and he didn't want to be caught in the middle. In fact, he acquiesced in Ruan Gu's plan.

The fat man sat down for a while and then walked out of the canteen. If you don't see it, you won't feel uneasy, he thinks so.

But these are just excuses for him to escape.

Ruan Gu and others solved their leftover Zhu E stew and looked at Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan sitting on the side. They smiled and said on behalf of everyone, "Master Qi, I want to discuss something with you."

Qi Jingyan nodded: "Uh-huh." There was doubt in both eyes.

"This used to be my cannery. The orange forest and yellow peach forest here are all planted by my family, and my father contracted it." Ruan Gu said, "Now that you cut off all my mutant oranges and mutant yellow peaches, should you give me an explanation?"

What do you mean? Qi Jingyan stared at him doubtfully.

"He said: The mutant orange and the mutant yellow peach belong to his family. You took his house, and he meant to ask you if you wanted mutant oranges and mutant yellow peaches." The little yellow chicken explained.

Qi Jing said, "Don't give it." He cut down the mutant orange tree and the mutant yellow peach tree, and that's his. Qi Jingyan refused decisively.

Ruan Gu's face stiffened. He didn't expect Qi Jingyan to refuse so shame: "Although it's the end of the world, what's the difference between you taking other people's things so blatantly and robbers?"

Ruan Gu's words are too brazen.

Qi Jingyan blinked and didn't respond.

"What do you think?" Ruan Gu said, "I don't want much. You have to give me half of the things. Anyway, they are all my belongings. If you don't give them..."

"No." Qi Jingyan interrupted him.

"You... you are shameless." Ruan Gu scolded.

"He wants to rob your supplies and take advantage of you. He is too shameless." The little yellow chicken shouted.

Qi Jingyan nodded and replied, "You are shameless. You want to rob my supplies and take advantage of me. You are the most shameless."

"You..." Ruan Gu was so angry. "If you don't hand in things today, I'm afraid you won't be useless."

"He threatened you." The little yellow chicken said, "He said he wouldn't give him anything. He was going to kill you."

Qi Jingyan calmly took out his gun and pointed to Ruan Gu. If someone wanted to kill him, he killed him first.

Ruan Gu's body is stiff. What's wrong with this little teenager? There is a gun, and you can't shoot at a glance. It's too cruel. I just threatened him and scared him, but should I take it seriously to see the little teenager?

Damn it.

It's not easy to bully at all.

"You...what are you doing?" Ruan Gu asked in a trembling voice, "Even if the superpower is pointed to a gun, he is afraid."

"Kill you." Qi Jingyan answered decisively, "I have a life to use supplies." He added another sentence.

"Yes, I'll kill." Pray for the river. While his figure shook, he had come to Ruan Gu, pinched Ruan Gu's neck, pressed him on the table, and his nails turned sharp and sharp. "You bullied the words, I'll kill you."

No one saw how he moved. It was too fast. Besides, his nails will become longer and sharper. What's going on?

"Don't do it." Ruan Gu immediately begged for mercy. "I just want some peaches to eat. I don't want them. Please let me go."

The little yellow chicken said to Qi Jingyan, "If he admits timidity, let him go. It's not good to kill him in full view of the public."

"Let him go." Qi Jingyan accepted the advice of the little yellow chicken.

Qichuan let go of his hand and felt a little pity. However, when he turned around and walked towards Qi Jingyan, Ruan Gu suddenly attacked behind Qichuan. He was a wind power. He attacked the wind blade. If the wind blade pierced into Qichuan's back brain, Qichuan must be dead.