63 80,000 PK VALUE PLUS MORE

He condensed a pair of wings with ice on his body and waved.

Qi Jingyan blinked and was dumbfounded.

The little tiger chewed 12 crystal nuclei at the base before, and just chewed 4 more crystal nuclei. He was very energetic and full of food. Even if he condenses ice wings, he is still full of energy. After the ice wings flew, the little tiger was happy. With his limbs and claws, he fired 20 flying needles directly at the giraffe at one time.

A giraffe fell down.

Then the second giraffe fell.

Then the third giraffe fell down.

Roar...

The ice wings were broken, in the sun, the broken ice flashed, and the little tiger jumped to the ground, like a god, and it was not deceive.

The little tiger ran to the giraffe, and the meat claws patted the giraffe directly on the head. But in mid-air, he stopped again and suddenly turned back. He remembered that Qi Jingyan was still beating the giraffe. But after turning around, I saw Qi Jingyan sitting on the ground, with his clean eyes looking at him tightly.

The little tiger raised his tail and wogged, proud.

The little tiger who grew up and experienced the attack in battle is very handsome.

The little tiger ran to Qi Jingyan, rushed on Qi Jingyan's body, then stretched out his tongue and licked his face, and asked for praise. Qi Jingyan was pounced on the ground by him and laughed crisply. You are awesome." Touched the little tiger's head. The man who sacrificed for him and became a little tiger easily opened his heart. His only initiative, care and smile also appeared on him.

Then, Qi Jingyan took out a knife and cut the heads of the four giraffes. Unexpectedly, there were two crystal nuclei and put the things into the space. Qi Jingyan took out a bottle of mineral water, took a few sips, and fed the little tiger to drink. Then wash the nucleus with the rest of the water, and then sit on the ground to absorb the nucleus. He is very tired and needs to be supplemented.

Qi Jinghui and others ran to the fourth floor. Originally, they planned to lead those birds to the fourth floor and let Jiang Haiyang, who was hiding in the dark, sniper, but due to the appearance of Qi Jingyan, the birds were led away by Qi Jingyan, so after they arrived on the fourth floor, they had reached the right building of the target building through the air corridor on the fourth floor. He They chose a classroom.

"Opposite it is the classroom where soldiers are hiding. The mental power can see which classrooms are there." Qi Jinghui Road.

The opposite building is also on four floors, with eight classrooms on each floor, the front four and the last four. On the right is Qi Jinghui's building, and in front is Li Xi's building. However, Li Xi and others can only see the soldiers in the front four classrooms, and the last four can't see them. Qi Jinghui and others can only see the soldiers in the two classrooms on the side. Count it, you can't see the last three classrooms.

The figure is as follows:

Five, six, seven, eight

One, two, three, four

Li Xi and others can see the situation of the four classrooms, two, three and four classrooms, and Qi Jinghui, on the side, can see the situation of one or five or two classrooms.

He led by Qu Chao on the other side and could see the situation of four or eight classrooms, and he couldn't see them at any angle on June 7th.

"There are people in every classroom. They are crowded together...and...and zombies. Whether it's the corridor below or on the fourth floor, there are still zombies walking around. The way of mental power.