84 Fanjiacun Trading

"Hello, village head." Ogi said on behalf of everyone, "Thank you for letting us stay."

"It's nothing. You don't have to be so cautious about closing the iron gate before the end of the world. The end of the world is unpredictable. Please don't mind." The village head said it very reasonablely. Then he said to the men around him, "Arrange them in Fan Penghai's house. There is no one in Fan Penghai's family, and they live freely."

"You are right." Then, the middle-aged man introduced Damu and others, "Hello, my name is Fan Pengchi, and I'll take you to Penghai's house". Penghai is a widower (guān) husband. There is a son in the family who is studying in another province. He hasn't come back yet at the end of his life. Penghai was sent to the hospital for quarantine after a fever a month ago, and he hasn't come back yet.

Everyone knows that he can't come back. The names of the people in their village are divided according to generation. There are ancestral halls and genealogy in the village, and the people surnamed Fan in the whole village are in it.

When I arrived at Fan Penghai's house, the door of the yard was empty. Fan Pengchi said, "This place has been empty for a month. Clean it yourself. It doesn't matter if you use the things inside."

"Okay, thank you." Big wooden road.

"Do you have any water here? We can exchange supplies, but we need some water to take a shower. By the way, is there anyone else who can cook? Can you cook for us?" Hao Linfeng also followed. It doesn't matter if they don't take a shower for a day or two. Qi Jingyan will definitely take a shower.

"Well... I'm going to ask the village head." Fan Pengchi hesitated for a moment.

"Our supplies include chicken, spareribs, black chicken and rice." Hao Linfeng added a sentence.

Fan Pengchi's eyes lit up: "There are so many things, so you can wait a moment."

After Fan Pengchi left, Hao Linfeng frowned, "Do you think it's strange?"

"Yes." The mouse said, "Theoretically, we exchange materials for water. Can we change it? Can he answer directly?"

"Maybe we think too much." Hao Linfeng Road.

"No, now the water resources are polluted, and the water shortage is very serious. If the village is short of water, it will definitely reject us immediately, or tell us that there is very little water, but the other party says that he wants to ask the village head." Mouse analysis, "But it has nothing to do with us."

After a while, the village head came. In addition to Fan Pengchi, there were two middle-aged women, two middle-aged men and a little boy.

"Pengchi said you want to exchange materials for water?" The village head opened his mouth, with unpredictable expression, and a little cautious and suspicious, "Do you have fresh meat and rice?"

"Yes, but we want clean water." Hao Linfeng Road.

"A carload of water." Qi Jingyan suddenly interrupted and regained a sense of existence.

Hao Lifeng immediately thought of the carriage of water he said, "Tonight we take a shower for the day, plus 500 liters of water for a RV." 500 liters, the young master can use it alone for a week.

Qi Jingyan took out the RV at this time.

"The rich." Ogi whistled.

Mouse glanced at him: "He is Qi San Shao."

The Qi family has never treated Qi Jingyan materially.

"May I have a look at your supplies?" The village head was moved. If it was before the end of the world, not to mention a cart of water, they would invite a meal, but now it's the end of the world, and a catty of rice is precious.

Qi Jingyan took out the foam box, put in 50 kilograms of rice, a bag of spareribs and a chicken. After thinking about it, he put some corn and potatoes.

The eyes of the village head and others widened, and the two women whispered.

"If it's normal, we don't want your things, but the water is very precious now." The village head said, "Do you add a truck of 500 liters of water at night? We need 100 catties of rice and five chickens, okay?"