141Moving to a New Villa

"It's good here." Qi Jingyan looked very satisfied.

"It's too far away here." Fang Qiong said, "There is no one in front, and there is no one on the left. What if something happens?"

Qi Jingyan said firmly: "Okay, I want this place."

"But..." Fang Qiong wanted to say something .

However, he was interrupted by Uncle Wang: "Madam, don't worry, the base is safe. The young master himself is also a supernatural person, and we will not have any accidents with the young master. If something happens, it doesn't matter where we live."

Fang Qiong was a little scared Uncle Wang's. Uncle Wang and Second Master Qi had a good relationship. After she remarried to Qi Cheng, Uncle Wang was still polite to her, but she could always see a trace of contempt in the middle-aged man's eyes. So every time she saw Uncle Wang, she didn't dare to look directly at him.

Now that Uncle Wang said it, she dared not object. "Since Jing Yan likes this place, let's live here. There is a commercial street behind, and sometimes it's quite lively."

After the villa is settled, it's time to clean and move. There is nothing in A1306, Qi Jingyan put everything into the space and packed it to the villa. Wang Ming, Hao Linfeng, Uncle Wang, Steward Wang, and Qi Jingyuan started cleaning. An Han is a pregnant woman, watching them busy.

Qi Jingyan ran up and down, looked around, and chose his own room.

The villa has three floors, Qi Jingyan chose the third floor, he likes a quiet place. There are only two rooms on the third floor, one of which has an independent bathroom and should be used as the master bedroom, and there is a small hall, which together occupy a total of about 70 square meters. Of the remaining 60 square meters, the glass greenhouse occupies about 40 square meters, and the open-air balcony for drinking tea and entertainment occupies about 20 square meters.

Thus, the third floor became Qi Jingyan's domain alone.

Everyone cleaned out the third floor first. Although the well-decorated villa has no software facilities, it has a modern decoration style and is very comfortable.

The floor is brown, the walls are warm yellow, and there are brown assembled wardrobes. The balcony is very large and the warm yellow curtains matching the walls make people happy at first sight.

Qi Jingyan found a black blanket in the space, and then took out a 1.5-meter-long hanging basket rattan chair and a black coffee table. The environment of the balcony suddenly changed.

Then he took out his bed in Wangjiacun.

Another room is empty.

Then Qi Jingyan took out a set of brown sofas and coffee tables and placed them in the small living room on the third floor.

Then there is the glass greenhouse. "The sun is too hot." Qi Jingyan said. The roof is glass, and the sun is shining directly, so it must be hot.

"I remember that the young master collected blackout paper in the decoration market, and just stick it on it." Hao Linfeng said.

"It's possible." Uncle Wang said.

But Qi Jingyan didn't know what the blackout paper was, so he took out all the wallpapers. There are too many wallpapers in the entire decoration market, and the entire three floors are piled up.

There are several types of blackout paper, but black is the best to shade the sun from the top. After the top is covered, only the front and right glass rooms remain. An Han suggested that curtains can be installed on these two sides.

So, I found warm yellow curtains from Qi Jingyan's space. The curtains were in stock, and they could be installed directly with hardware curtain rods. So many people worked together, and the arrangement was very fast.

"An air conditioner is missing." Wang Ming said thoughtfully.

Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up, and he took out the air conditioner from the space.

However, Qi Jingyan only has two air conditioners, which were prepared by Uncle Wang before the end of the world, and there are many rooms that need to be equipped with air conditioners.

"Why don't we install air-conditioning in every room, anyway, there must be people living in the room, is there enough space, young master?" Uncle Wang asked.

Qi Jingyan said: "Only two."

"Two are not enough." Uncle Wang said, "First install two, one for the young master's room, one for An Han and Jing Yuan's room. We will go to the home appliance market to collect the rest tomorrow."

"En." Qi Jingyan had no objection.

"Who here can install air conditioners?" Hao Linfeng asked.

Installing air conditioners is technical work.

"Go to the base to recruit." Wang Guanjia said.

"Then let the air conditioner go first." Uncle Wang said.

After finishing the third floor, it is the second floor.

There are four rooms on the second floor, one master bedroom with a bathroom, and three without a bathroom, so you can only use the public bathroom on the second floor.

The room allocation on the second floor is: one room for Wang Ming, one room for Hao Linfeng, one room for Uncle Wang, and one room for Butler Wang.

Qi Jingyan took out the bed and sofa collected from the decoration market.

There are two rooms on the first floor, one with bathroom and one without. An Han and Qi Jingyuan live in the ones with bathrooms, and leave the ones without bathrooms.

There is also a public toilet, a kitchen, a dining room, and a living room on the first floor.

The back door of the villa was opened. Although it was a fence with trees planted around the fence, there were still dozens of square meters of green grassland between the fence and the iron fence of the villa.

"Lin Feng, go find Damu. We need to strengthen the fence and build another wall around the villa to separate our villa." Uncle Wang said, "There is a commercial street behind, and the fence should be higher if it is not piled up. It's not good to climb in. The fences on both sides of the villa have to be piled up to a height of three meters, and the height of the pile of grain and rice on the front wall is enough."

"Then the iron fence around the back of the villa can be removed. The green grass has become our private yard." Uncle Wang said again.

"Can you grow something?" Qi Jingyan asked with bright eyes.

Uncle Wang said: "Young master, if you like it, you can toss and have a look."

"Yes." The answer was very forceful.

"Leave a door in the back wall." Hao Linfeng thought for a while and said, "Young master likes to go shopping in the commercial street, so you can see if anyone is trading crystal cores."

Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up again: "Okay."

Uncle Wang nodded: "Lin Feng thought carefully and arranged it like this."

"Then I'll go to the military office building to find Damu." Hao Lifeng said.

"Damu's abilities are limited by himself. If there are people with earth-type abilities in the army, they can be hired." Uncle Wang said again.

"Understood."

"Dad." Uncle Wang looked at Steward Wang, "You need your help in recruiting air-conditioning technicians. You, butler of the Qi family, should be recognized by many people in the base."

Steward Wang glared at Uncle Wang: " You still want me, an old man, to brush your face."

"Dad, you are mighty." Uncle Wang laughed.

There are tens of thousands of people in the army, of course it is impossible to have only one earth-type supernatural power, so when Hao Linfeng came back, he brought three earth-type supernatural powers.

According to Uncle Wang's instructions, the three of them began to reinforce the four walls. The back and right sides were reinforced on the original basis, but it was very efficient, that is, the left and front walls were reinforced on the ground, and it took a lot of money. Ability.

But the three of them together are also very fast.

After being reinforced, the earth wall is the color of earth, a bit rough, and does not match the shape of the villa. Qi Jingyan looked a little twisted and disgusted: "It's not good-looking." He said.

"You can paint it." Wang Ming said, "Brown red looks good, like a red brick house."

"Paint?" Qi Jingyan searched in the space, and then found the exterior wall paint, "Which one?"

Everyone looked at the color , Comparing the various colors, brown-red is the most beautiful, a bit biased towards the color of dark coffee with a little red.

Steward Wang hired two air conditioners, and the installation of the air conditioner was very fast. Because there are air conditioner holes in the villa, and there are places to install the air conditioner on the outer wall, so the speed is very fast.

After the two air conditioners were installed, Housekeeper Wang gave each of them two packs of biscuits and a bottle of ordinary bayberry soup with ice needles, which were made from empty mineral water bottles.

The two air-conditioning masters are ordinary people. Ordinary people can't eat enough in the future. Now they are very happy to receive two packs of biscuits and a bottle of bayberry soup to relieve the heat.

"There are probably a few more tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and I will come to see you then." Uncle Wang said.

"Thank you...thank you, boss."

There was a lot of movement on Qi Jingyan's side, like installing an air conditioner and piling up walls, but they lived in a corner and there were no people living in the surrounding villas, so they didn't cause a stir.

By the time the four earth-type supernatural beings finished painting the four walls, it was five o'clock in the afternoon.

Looking at the villa now, it looks a bit like a mansion.

However, all the villas here are conjoined villas, which are not as large as suburban villas. There is only a small garden and no swimming pool.

"I'm going to cook." Uncle Wang said, "Damu, please loosen the soil in the yard with your teammates again, and then build a grape trellis."

"Okay, no problem." Damu said. Earth-type abilities can be used as farmers.

The front yard of the villa has about 60 square meters, and the back has about 150 square meters. According to Uncle Wang, the soil was loosened and divided into vegetable fields.

There are grape vines, orange trees, red bayberry trees, and yellow peach trees in Qi Jingyan's space. Although I don't know if they can survive grafted here, you can try.

Moreover, there are many seeds in his space. Although these seeds cannot be sown outside, the cores can. For example, if you eat cherries, the pits of the cherries can be cultivated, but whether they can be successfully cultivated is another matter.

When it was time to eat dinner, Fang Qiong came again, followed by Qi Jingyou, a little tail. When she saw the renovated villa, she was stunned.

"This...how did you do this? It's only been one afternoon." Fang Qiong asked in surprise. The high wall outside the villa isolates the villa, adding a magical atmosphere to this villa group.

Moreover, the high wall was painted with the color of the outer wall, which looked very high-end.

After walking in, the villa was clean and tidy. It was obviously the same villa as Qi's family, but it was different from others. From a new sofa in the living room to a new table and chairs in the dining room. Moreover, the villa is very cool. In this hot summer, people don't want to go out once they enter.

It was the two air conditioners blowing the air, and the cold air from the air conditioner in An Han's room.

"You even have the air cooler and air conditioner ready? Where did this come from?" Fang Qiong asked curiously.

"Collected." Qi Jingyan said. He was sitting on the sofa waiting for dinner, with a glass of iced mutated bayberry soup in front of him, playing games with his mobile phone, and a few comic books on the coffee table in front of the sofa. He has seen them all before, and now he takes them out and reads them again, and he doesn't look bored.

"Brother, what are you playing?" Qi Jingyou asked curiously.

It's the end of the world, there is no internet, mobile phones are trash, many people throw them away, and only Qi Jingyan still hides them, playing games that don't need to be connected to the Internet.

"Build blocks." Qi Jing said.

"I haven't played it before, is it fun?" Qi Jingyou asked.

"It's not fun." Qi Jingyan replied.

Qi Jingyou choked for a moment: "It's not fun, why do you want to play?"

"There's nothing to play." Qi Jingyan replied.

"Oh." Qi Jingyou lowered his head and stopped talking.

"Jing Yan, why don't you play with your phone, and let your brother read the books on it," Fang Qiong said. She didn't mean to take the phone and the book, she just said it when Qi Jingyou was bored. But when the words are spoken, it is uncomfortable to hear them in other people's ears. For example, Qi Jingyan: "No." He resolutely refused, he didn't like to give his things to others to play with.

"No, I don't need it." Qi Jingyou replied immediately.

Qi Jingyan glanced at him, but didn't speak.

"You child..." Fang Qiong knew that Qi Jingyan was not close to her. But after all, Qi Jingyan has autism, so it's not easy for her to speak.

"Madam is here." Uncle Wang came out of the kitchen and brought over two cups of common bayberry soup with ice needles. "Please drink." One cup for Fang Qiong and one cup for Qi Jingyou.

"Thank you." Qi Jingyou was flattered.

"This is... sour plum soup." Fang Qiong was also surprised, "You were careful when collecting supplies, and you collected many things that you can't eat now. So, it's better to be yourself. What do you want to eat? Then you can go and collect something."

Fang Qiong took two sips and gave the cup to Qi Jingyou: "Mom, I'll give you this cup too, drink it slowly."

"Oh."

Uncle Wang smiled: "Even if you have the ability, you can drink it slowly." It's not that I can collect whatever I want to eat. Now it's the end of the world, and I've already collected everything. It took a lot of effort to collect some food. For example, Yangmei soup, or the young master and the others went to City H He was caught in the river and washed away by the river, and he had a chance to pick red bayberries to make iced red bayberry soup for everyone to drink after a narrow escape."

Fang Qiong could hear Uncle Wang mocking her, and she wanted to He stopped talking, but did not refute. Then she changed the subject again: "Is this made by Yangmei? Did you do it yourself?"

"Uncle Wang did it." Qi Jingyan said.

"It's amazing. In the past few years, your Uncle Wang has taken good care of you." Fang Qiong said.

"There is no one around the young master, so I have to be more concerned." Uncle Wang said again, blocking Fang Qiong again. Uncle Wang looks rough on the outside, but is very meticulous on the inside. As a mother, Fang Qiong didn't care about the young master's safety along the way, so Uncle Wang was not happy when he came in and said some unpleasant things. However, he had a smile on his face, and no one could fault him.

Fang Qiong's smile was a bit awkward: "Although it is the end of the world, the family is finally reunited. What the uncle means is to have a good get-together at night. Jing Yan and Jing Yuan have both passed. After all, they are all children of the Qi family. Here, living separately from them will already make people think too much, if they don't even go for a meal, I'm afraid they will..."