39Space Discovered

"There is someone in front." Zhang Youqiang said, he kept staring at the front, "I don't know who it is."

    After their car drove to the side of the group of people, Zhang Youqiang rolled down the window and asked, "Hello, may I ask the people in N city now?" What's the situation?"

    Several people glanced at each other, and then one of the representatives said: "Hi, we are the supernatural team of Ningxiang Base, and we are collecting supplies. Who are you?"

    "We are from N City , I was at my mother-in-law's house in Tucheng County a few days ago, and I just came back today. What is the Ningxiang base you are talking about?" Zhang Youqiang and the others didn't meet anyone from the army in Tucheng County, so they didn't know about it.

    "The Ningxiang base is a base established by the N city government. It is supported by the army sent by the Fourth National Military Region to take in and rescue the people in the entire area of ​​N city." The other party said, "In the first three days, the food in the base It's all free, but now you need a fee, you can use materials and work points to mortgage the base borrowing fee."

    "Where is the Ningxiang Base?"

    "In the Science and Technology Park, the Science and Technology Park has been renamed Ningxiang Base."

    "Thank you Let me know ."

    "You're welcome, in the last days, things that can be done with little effort will definitely help, let alone just tell you the situation of the base."

    "Not good." Suddenly, someone said, "Look, there is a dark thing coming in front of you. They look like rats, there are a lot of them, let's run."

    "Run? Where are you going?"

    "Get in the car."

    "The cars in front are blocked, so you can't drive through, what a fart." The

    group of people said, Follow one of the buildings here and run.

    "Young master, let's follow them." Hao Linfeng looked at Qi Jingyan. The car can't drive over. If they pass by now, wouldn't they become food for mice?

    "En." Qi Jingyan got out of the car right after him.

    Hao Linfeng and Qi Jingyan got out of the car, and of course Zhang Youqiang got out of the car too.

    "Supplies." Shen Fen said.

    When Zhang Youqiang saw that the rats were coming, he hurriedly shouted: "No more supplies, run quickly." There was still a distance of 100 meters, and there were a large number of rats running over, 100? A thousand? And the mouse is very big, as big as a kitten, and it looks disgusting. "Run!" Zhang Youqiang shouted.

    "Young master, put the car away." Hao Linfeng reminded.

    "En." The

    team of supernatural beings led the way, Qi Jingyan and others followed behind, together with the eight-year-old Zhang Pengfei, they also ran fast when they encountered danger. However, the large army of rats was faster. From a few hundred meters to a hundred meters, and then to fifty meters, he was about to be overtaken.

    "Pretty and beautiful, build an earthen wall." Someone from the superhuman team yelled.

    "Yes." The earth wall rose up, blocking the mouse's path, and it was only for a while, after all, the area of ​​the earth wall is limited. But just for a moment, it was enough for them to hide in the building ahead.

    After entering the building, the man said again just now: "Block the electronic door, otherwise mice will crawl in through the gap."

    "Yes." The beautiful woman named Liangliang built a wall outside the original electronic door, The electronic gate is blocked tightly.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief at the top of the stairs. Fortunately, mice can't climb the walls, otherwise the windows would be blocked.

    Then the team of supernatural beings found a room, and Qi Jingyan and others followed in.

    There are eight people in the team of supernatural beings, plus Qi Jingyan and six others, a total of fourteen people. The agricultural park is the suburban area of ​​N City. Before the development of N City, it was a rural area. Later, with the development of the city, the big city lost its countryside and became a suburb.

The municipal government bought all the fields here and developed the agricultural park. There is an agricultural park in the agricultural park, and the agricultural park belongs to the government unit. The dormitory building here is the dormitory building for the employees of the agricultural park. The size and layout are similar, and a house is about 100 square meters.

    They entered the house on the right side of the second floor, and when they entered, they found a sound inside. "Everyone be careful." The leader of the superhuman team hurriedly said.

    However, the thing that made the sound inside had rushed out, and it was two zombies. The members of the supernatural team took the lead and easily eliminated the two zombies.

    "Check the room. There are zombies here, so there must be zombies in this building. After we settle down, we will sweep the floors." The leader of the superhuman team ordered.

    "Yes."

    Soon, the room was checked, and there were only these two zombies.

    "Throw the zombies out of the window, clean up the sanitation here, and I will live here temporarily. Yin Feng, you are responsible for standing guard at the window and observing the situation of the mice." Yin Feng, a wind-type supernatural power user.

    "Yes."

    "Liang Jingjing, Liang Liangliang, you two clean up."

    "Yes." Liang Jingjing and Liang Liangliang are twins, and Liang Liangliang is the earth-type power user just now.

    "Come and see, the zombies have been eaten by mice." Yin Feng stood by the window, looking at the situation below, feeling sick.

    The crowd surrounded the zombie, and the rats surrounded the zombie. They didn't let go of the rotten flesh on the zombie's body. Soon, the zombie exposed its bones.

    Evil...

    Someone couldn't help it, ran to the bathroom and vomited.

    "It's unbelievably big for this mouse." Yin Feng said.

    "It's a mutant mouse." Hao Linfeng said.

    "Mutated mouse?" Everyone looked at Hao Linfeng.

    "By the way, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm the captain of the exorcist's team. My name is Qu Chao. I have powers. What's your name? And what's the matter with the mutant mouse you mentioned? The mouse has mutated." Is it?"

Qu Chao is twenty-six this year. Before the end of the world, he was the manager of a foreign trade company with an annual salary of 600,000. He is a capable person. After the end of the world, he awakened the ability of the power system, and later met some people, and formed a team of exorcists with abilities.

    Hao Linfeng said: "My name is Hao Linfeng. I'm twenty-six this year. I'm an ordinary person. This is my young master. We were playing in Tucheng County. On the way back, we passed the wild animal park and found that the wild animals were very weird and unusual. Smart, I suspect he has mutated."

    Hearing Hao Linfeng say that he is an ordinary person, Qu Chao lost interest. But when it comes to mutated animals, Qu Chao asked: "How do you know it's a mutated animal? You are ordinary people, can you win when you encounter a mutated animal?"

    Hao Linfeng explained: "We don't know if it's a mutated animal, but humans can mutate. If you become a supernatural being, animals will also mutate, so we simply call them mutant animals. We met other supernatural beings who passed by wild animals and saved us."

    "I see, thank you for telling us the news. "Mutated animals, looking at those fat mice, can indeed be described as mutant mice.

    Then came the introduction by Zhang Youqiang and others. They were all ordinary people, and everyone lost interest.

    However, someone said: "You are a space power user."