142

"Don't worry, Auntie, everyone won't think too much about it." Qi Jingyuan walked out, "It's the end of the world, everyone is in danger, who would care about other people's affairs? Jing Yan has autism and is not suitable for living in Qi's family, and I...my identity is not suitable for living in the Qi family."

"You...you are the second young master of the Qi family, why don't you fit in?" Fang Qiong was a little puzzled. She asked herself that although Qi Jingyuan did not care like a mother in this life, as a mother, she still passed Qi Jingyuan.

Qi Jingyuan didn't hate Fang Qiong, he explained: "Uncle and the others should know about my affairs, don't worry, auntie, grandpa and uncle will understand." Jiang Zhengfeng asked him for blood, and he believed that Gulina would also treat him He told Lu Yang about the matter, and then told Qi Cheng and Mayor Lu that the N City Research Base would also come to ask for his blood in a short time. His identity as a zombie is no secret in the Qi family and the Lu family.

"This... If that's the case, then I'll go back first." After all, she is also the wife of the Qi family, and she doesn't want to be hated and dismissed here. She owed Qi Jingyan that in front of this child, she always felt a little guilty, "Jingyou, say goodbye to the brothers, let's go back to eat."

"Oh...Mom, can I have dinner here?" Qi Jingyou asked .

"Your brother and the others just moved, and they have to tidy up here. It will be very busy, so don't disturb them." Fang Qiong said.

Qi Jingyou pouted: "I think it's all sorted out, don't coax me like a child."

"You...then don't run around here, mom will take you home after dinner." Fang Qiong had no choice, Had to leave the child behind. Qi Jingyou was her lifeblood, she was worried about keeping him outside.

"Well, I won't run around." After the end of the world, Qi Jingyou has no playmates, and he is very happy to have a little brother like Qi Jingyan. Although this little brother doesn't talk very much and doesn't seem to like him very much, there are more people here than the Qi family. The Qi family usually only has him and his mother, which is too boring.

But there are many people here, Qi Jingyou is still a child and likes to be lively.

It was very lively at dinner time. The three earth-type supernatural beings brought by Damu also stayed. Including Qi Jingyou, there were more than ten people. The original dining table could not sit down, so Qi Jingyan took out a square table from the space and placed it on the square table. Make four people: Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, Little Yellow Chicken, and An Han.

An Han is a pregnant woman, and the environment in Weishi is not good, even the air she breathes is not clean, so eating mutated animal meat with Qi Jingyan can improve her resistance and strengthen her system.

Dishes on the square table: sweet and sour mutated animal meat strips, poached eggs, fried peas with corn kernels, mutated animal bone vegetable soup.

Three people, three dishes and one soup, little yellow chicken and a bowl of chilled bayberry soup. The little yellow chicken used to like mutated yellow peaches, but now it likes sweet and sour bayberry soup. This is a little yellow chicken that loves the new and dislikes the old.

The dishes on the big round table are also good, pre-dinner drinks: iced common bayberry soup, white pigeon stewed with corn and potatoes (four bowls), shredded radish (three bowls), scrambled eggs (two bowls).

Eight people, nine bowls of dishes, although there are only three kinds, but the portion is enough. Moreover, corn is in space and has the energy of the light system to purify the body. The white pigeon soup is boiled with mutated animal bone soup, which also has energy in it. Uncle Wang is used to cooking with matching and research, and at the same time, he will also consider everyone's body, and the taste is delicious, so everyone is very happy.

Vegetables are rare these days. Qi Jingyou has no shortage of meat these days, but he lacks vegetables. He eats shredded radishes, potatoes and eggs, and drinks bayberry soup. He thinks it tastes really good, and he doesn't want to go back.

After eating a good meal and cleaning up, Mu Da and other earth-type supernatural beings left, and Uncle Wang called everyone for a meeting.

"The land in the yard has been done. The front yard is 60 square meters and the back yard is 150 square meters. You can consider what to plant. However, I don't know if it can be planted. After all, the water resources are polluted and the soil is also polluted. If you can't For planting, we need to purify the land, or transform the 150 square meters of the backyard into a greenhouse." Uncle Wang said.

"How to purify?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"Using my light ability and wood ability can purify. If I want to purify, I plan to recruit people, water and wood ability. After all, Wang Ming, a water ability It is too hard to irrigate the soil, and it is also very hard to use wood-type supernatural beings to heal the land and produce seeds, so we can't let the young master do these things to feed us." Uncle Wang said.

"Well, Uncle Wang is polite." Qi Jingyuan agreed.

"But before that, you have to work hard with me, young master, and want to experiment with wood-type abilities. If you can heal and purify the soil and give birth to seeds, we will recruit." Uncle Wang said.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan agreed.

"Where's the crystal nucleus? I want to use the crystal nucleus to replenish vitality and energy." The little yellow chicken clucked and protested.

"Young Master, what did Mr. Little Yellow Chicken say?" Uncle Wang asked.

...Qi Jingyan spread the word, "You want crystal cores."

"Those who want crystal cores go to kill zombies. If you kill zombies, our yard here can't be planted." Wang Ming said.

"Don't kill zombies." Uncle Wang raised the corners of his mouth, and the rough man smiled calculatedly, "We can open a trading shop, we grow vegetables, cultivate fruits and other materials, and then trade them with crystal nuclei, so that the crystal nuclei can It's faster than we go to kill zombies every day."

Wang Ming calculated: "Uncle Wang is right, there are many people in the base, and there are also many crystal cores. If each person trades with us with one crystal core per day, we will count to Hands are soft, and with the influence of the Qi family, no one will snatch the young master's supplies, and the trading shop can be opened properly."

"Trading shop?" Qi Jingyuan read four words, "Call it Jingyan Trading Shop, what's the name Good."

"..." Qi Jingyan was a little confused when he heard them chatting, but he still understood, he likes trading crystal cores. "Okay, trade crystal cores."

"Jing Yan, Jing Yuan, are you there?" Qi Jinghui's voice came from outside, "Grandpa and we came to see you." Uncle

Wang got up: "I'll open the door."

The painted earth walls outside were built next to the iron bars, which had iron gates, but the earth walls had no doors, and they had to collect the materials tomorrow.

Uncle Wang went to open the iron gate. Master Qi, Qi Cheng, Qi Jinghui, Qi Jingling, and Fang Qiong came together.

"Master, uncle, Jing Hui, long time no see." Uncle Wang said.

"Xiao Wang, it's great to see you back. Old Wang is also relieved. He is only your son, and he will be well in the future. Don't let him worry." Master Qi's tone was kind, and he was also relieved for Butler Wang. The son who had clearly turned into a zombie... suddenly appeared intact. Thinking of this, a subtle light flashed in his eyes.

"Yes, what the master said is true. I won't let my father worry about it anymore. He's already at this age, and it's my disobedience to make him worry about it. So I want to pick him up and live here in the future, so that he can enjoy his family relationship." Joy." Uncle Wang took the opportunity to say.

Master Qi nodded: "That's fine. There's nothing more reassuring than having your son by your side."

"Master is right." Steward Wang also came out.

"Grandpa, uncle, big brother." Qi Jingyuan came to the door to greet him, and An Han followed behind him.

Qi Jingyan didn't move, still sitting on the sofa, looking at the door. Qi Chuan sat next to him, unmoved. Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming didn't go out, but stood up when Master Qi and the others came in.

"Grandpa, Dad..." Qi Jingyou ran over, "Are you here to pick me up?"

"Yeah, you little slicker is here to eat, are you causing trouble for your brother?" Qi Cheng patted his head ask.

"No, I also drank iced bayberry soup, which was delicious. I also ate shredded radish and eggs... Brother, the food here is not only delicious, but also the environment is good." The

brown-red wall outside, the modern inside Breathtaking leather sofas, brand new tables and chairs, it's only been an afternoon, and a lot has changed here. Looking at these people... "Who is this?" Qi Jinghui asked.

Hao Linfeng stepped forward: "My young master, Qi Chuan, the captain of the Huxiao Special Forces of the First Military Region of B City, is also the youngest son of Commander Qi."

As soon as Hao Linfeng said that, Qi Jinghui, Qi Cheng, Qi Jingling and Master Qi were all stunned, and they Even Fang Qiong was surprised. Maybe they don't know about Qi Chuan H, or Tiger Roar Special Forces, but Commander Qi is well known throughout the country.

Of course, Hao Linfeng didn't need to conceal Qi Chuan's identity, after all, the Li family knew Qi Chuan, and when Hao Linfeng's identity came to the base, the Qi family also knew.

"But... But didn't you say that Young Master Qi died before? When Li Mu designed Jing Yan, he was bitten to death by a mutant tiger." Qi Jinghui asked.

"No." Hao Linfeng said, "The situation was unclear at the time, and what happened to Mr. Qi was uncertain, so we didn't make it clear. After Mr. Qi was bitten by a mutant tiger, the beast turned into a young tiger."

"Ah... that's right. That little white pet that Jing Yan held last time?" Qi Jinghui suddenly realized, no wonder Jing Yan wanted the little tiger to eat at the dining table. At first he thought it was an ordinary pet, but when he passed through Tucheng County, he thought it was a mutated pet with only supernatural powers. Now that he thought about it, it was so. It is written in the report of the future that if bitten by a mutated animal, there is a chance of transforming into a beast, and there is also a chance of awakening a supernatural power. It turned out that Jing Yanjiao's report on the end of the world was well-founded, and they didn't know it at the beginning.

In fact, Qi Jinghui was thinking too much. The report on the end of the world was written by the little yellow chicken.

"Yes." Hao Linfeng said, "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to hide it on purpose."

"It's nothing, it's understandable." Qi Jinghui didn't care, "But I remember that the tiger at that time had ice. It is a power."

"Well, after Master Qi has recovered, humans also have ice powers, level-2 powers." Hao Linfeng said.

In the case of generally being a first-level ability, Qi Chuan's second-level ability can be said to stand out from the crowd.

Qi Jinghui stepped forward: "Young Master, hello."