140 Ready to move

"Jing Yuan..." An Han was sitting on the sofa, when she heard the movement outside, she stood up abruptly. Seeing that familiar figure appearing at the door, she took a few steps forward, and then threw herself into his arms, "Jing Yuan...Jing Yuan, you are finally back, I'm so worried about you, I'm so worried about you, you know what? "

"I know, I'm back, I'm back." Qi Jingyuan hugged her carefully, he is a zombie, it would be bad if he accidentally passed the zombie poison to her.

An Han cried for a long time in Qi Jingyuan's arms. This woman is strong, but no matter how strong a woman is, she is also made of water. Without the strength given by the child in her stomach, she might not be able to hold on anymore.

In such a turbulent environment, even with the Qi family around, she would not feel at ease. What would she do if the Qi family abandoned her and didn't want to support her?

So with caution, with caution, her mental state is very poor. And now, all the worries are finally put down. After putting it down, she felt dizzy and fainted in Qi Jingyuan's arms, which startled Qi Jingyuan: "An Han... What's wrong with you, An Han? Jing Yan, come and take a look, An Han has fainted."

Qi Jingyan hurried He ran over, but looking at An Han, he was a little confused, he is not a doctor, he doesn't know what happened to An Han.

However, he still held An Han's hand and injected the wood-type power into An Han's body.

Everyone watched nervously, even Qi Cheng, Qi Jinghui and Mayor Lu did not disturb them when they came.

After about two minutes, An Han woke up, and Qi Jingyan let go of his hand. If it was still at the first level of power, Qi Jingyan's face would have turned pale from exhaustion if he had used the power in this way to stimulate An Han's vitality.

But today, he is still very energetic. Sure enough, between the first-level ability user and the second-level ability user, it seems that only one level has been upgraded, but there is a very big difference in the depth of the ability.

"Are you awake? An Han, is there any other discomfort?" Qi Jingyuan asked worriedly.

An Han shook her head: "It's okay, what's wrong with me? I..." She was a little confused.

"You fainted just now." Qi Jingyuan said, "Jing Yan lost some abilities to you, how do you feel now?"

"I...I feel very refreshed, no problem, I feel good." An Han said.

"It's good that it's okay. Is there a doctor in the base? I'll ask the doctor to see it later." Qi Jingyuan asked.

"Yes, there is a health center in the base." An Han said, "I usually have pregnancy insurance. If I pay attention, the doctor will come to see me regularly."

"That's good." Qi Jingyuan was relieved.

"It's all right, so let's block the door." Qi Chengdao, "It's great that they are all back, Jing Ling is back, Jing Yuan is back, and Jing Yan is back."

Everyone made way: "Dad " Qi Jingling stepped forward to hug him, "Father, Uncle Lu, I'm back, I brought Lu Yang back."

"Thank you so much, Jing Ling." Mayor Lu looked at Lu Yang, his son was full of energy , it can be seen that the future life of the future is very good.

"Let's go, go in, and have a good celebration at noon." Qi Chengdao.

"Okay, okay, go in." Mayor Lu said.

The two fathers were intoxicated by the joy of their children's return, but... Qi Jinghui paused when he saw Uncle Wang. Didn't Uncle Wang become a zombie? how come?

"By the way, Dad, Uncle Qi, let me introduce someone to you." Lu Yang said, "This is a teacher I met at H University, named Gulina. Later, he worked in the Qindao Research Institute and has a lot of research on zombie poison. "

Qi Cheng and Mayor Lu looked at each other, and a flash of joy flashed in their eyes.

"Hello, Teacher Gu, welcome to the N city base." Qi Chengdao.

"Ms. Gu came in a timely manner. The Li family also found a researcher who thought they were zombie viruses. We were just thinking about what to do. Now it's all right, it's really great." Mayor Lu said.

"It is indeed good, Xiao Lu, you have made great contributions to our two families." Qi Chengdao, "Come, Mr. Gu, let's have a good celebration at noon."

"Hello, Mr. Qi, and Mr. Lu." Gulina greeted with a smile, "Our Qindao Research Institute has done research on zombie viruses to a certain extent, and we have also discovered a secret, which is very important to the end of the world. It's beneficial. I'll tell you later, and you will be happy."

"Really? That's great."

"The researchers here haven't researched the results yet. If Teacher Gu makes progress, it will be good for us. Say it's Double Happiness."

"It's true."

Qi Jingyan looked at the crowd and walked to Uncle Wang's side: "Go home." He pulled Uncle Wang's clothes, "Let's go, go home."

"Go home? Third young master, this is your home." Wang Guanjia said, "You are all back, it's a great thing to celebrate that everyone in the Qi family is here."

"No, go home. This is not my home, go home ." Qi Jingyan said.

"Third Young Master."

"Dad." Uncle Wang said, "Go back to the house rented by the young master first. I also have a lot to tell you. I believe you also want to know some things about me. It's not convenient here. Let's go first."

"This...is fine." Steward Wang is old. Although he is still in the Qi family, for an old man of his age, nothing is more important than his son. Now that he lost it, he felt it was a miracle. "I'll tell the uncle."

"I'll go too." Qi Jingyuan supported An Han, "We'll be with Jing Yan from now on."

"Well, I'll go clean up." An Han said, "There are not many clothes."

"I'll go with you."

For Qi Jingyan, he didn't need a reason for anything. Because in the hearts of the Qi family, he has autism, and an autistic boy is willful.

An Han packed up his things, Steward Wang greeted Qi Cheng, and the group returned to A1306, even if Fang Qiong wanted to stay, he couldn't stay. And now Qi Cheng only wants to know about Gulina's so-called research, and doesn't care about these little things. For them, where Qi Jingyan wants to live is a trivial matter. In other words, Qi Jingyan is not important to them at all.

At this moment, they forgot that Qi Jingyan had space and wood abilities.

What's more, from the first day Qi Jingyan came, he didn't live in the Qi family, and the Qi family got used to it.

Back to A1306, no one lived in it for a few days, and there was no dust, but the division of labor was very clear. Wang Ming cleaned up, and Uncle Wang was in charge of cooking. Seeing that Uncle Wang was happy, Steward Wang went to help in the kitchen.

A1306 has three rooms and one living room. Now Qi Jingyan's team includes: Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming, Wang Shu, Wang Steward Qi Jingyuan, and An Han. There are eight people in total. These three rooms and one living room cannot live.

"Son, is the young master planning to go back to Qi's house?" Wang Butler asked in the kitchen.

"It's good for the young master not to live in the Qi family." Uncle Wang said, "The young master lives with the Qi family, and only the young master suffers. Moreover, it is not convenient for Jing Yuan and I to live in the Qi family. Besides, if the young master lives together Home, where are Qi Chuan, Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming and others? Eat and drink for free at the Qi family? Will the Qi family agree? If the young master's supplies are used, then the young master can't eat alone, right? The young master only does his share of the team, right? So it's more appropriate to separate. Dad, you live here too. Our father and son haven't lived together for decades. Now it's the end of the world, and the family happiness we can enjoy is not long. That's it."

"But, master..." Butler Wang hesitated.

"The master will not stop you." Uncle Wang said, "You are an old man, you can't kill zombies, and you can't do research. You are free in the Qi family, and they don't care about keeping you."

"You child , What are you talking about? I have had a good meal and a good life at Qi's house these days." Wang Guanjia said.

"Yes, yes, I was wrong." Uncle Wang apologized.

The father and son are used to bickering sometimes, but the relationship between father and son has always been very good.

"It's better for the third young master to live outside." Steward Wang sighed again. "In these years, after the Qi family sent him to Wang's Village, they never asked about the third young master except for sending you money. Mrs. Fang... Master Jingyou was born, and she couldn't take care of the third young master even more. However, there are so many people here, and there are only three rooms, so I have to apply for one later."

Uncle Wang said casually: "There are many villas nearby, and there are Is there any spare?"

"There should be, please ask the master later." Wang Guanjia said.

When eating, it is very lively because of the large number of people. Uncle Wang cooked ten dishes: stewed chicken with potatoes ( four

bowls), stir-fried vegetables (two bowls), roasted mutated animal meat with radish (two bowls)

Since

having Uncle Wang, Wang Ming has become more relaxed, and cooking is no longer his turn. Moreover, Uncle Wang's cooking skills are so good that he can't even compete with him.

However, he also has a new job, Such as cleaning, such as washing vegetables, such as washing dishes.

After eating a good meal, it is crowded here with eight people, so I am planning to move.

There are many vacant villas on the base, and the villas are very expensive, so many people can save money. Province, I will not rent at all. And those who will live in villas are all powerful in the base.

When Qi Jingyan went to Qi's house to ask for a villa in the afternoon, Master Qi, Qi Cheng, Qi Jinghui, Mayor Lu, Lu Yang, and Master Jiang , Jiang Haiyang went to a meeting.

So Fang Qiong took Qi Jingyan to see the vacant villa.

Fang Qiong was conflicted in her heart . Looking at Qi Jingyan's awkwardness, she was even afraid that Qi Jingyou and Qi Jingyan would have conflicts. So Qi Jingyan wanted to live by herself, and she was relieved. With such contradictions, she also wanted Qi Jingyan to live next door to Qi's house, but there is no vacant villa next door to Qi's house Mayor Lu's family lived there, and so did Jiang's family.

In the end, she wanted Qi Jingyan to live closer, but Qi Jingyan found a villa in the corner. The villa area was originally in a relatively quiet part of the base, Qi Jingyan looked for a corner, the backyard was facing the wall, the right side was also the wall, and the left side was an empty villa